Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:34 am
All times are UTC + 0
Merging Forums
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:55 am    Post subject:  Merging Forums Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's the deal. Most people seem to want to merge some of the forums that we deem "unnecessary," but Banshee doesn't want to. We're going to see what the public says before we do anything, however.

If we do merge the forums, here's what we'll be doing (Some changes have already been made):

- Merging the Political, Sports, and Religion forums intoa single Offtopic Forum.
- Merging the Game forums into one general game forum.
- Merging TS Editing and TS Advanced Editing into a single forum
- Merging RA2 Editing and RA2 Advanced Editing into a single forum
- Merging War3 Editing and War3 Advanced Editing into a single forum

So, tell us what you think!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As far as I know in the moment:

Most People = Kane and Tapek.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No banshee. How about.. everyone but you? #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this everyone so far is you and Kane... when someone else posts agreeing with you, they will become "everyone".

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They already have. In the classified forums. Now stop discussing this in the damn poll topic.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8erkid complained before the offtopic forums were merged... after that, he said it was much better...

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no leave it i like it this way.

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well that makes 3 for leaving it the way it is

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As I've said elsewhere, the diveristy in modding forums matches PPM's profile - a modding website.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Merging Forums Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kane wrote:

- Merging the Political, Sports, and Religion forums intoa single Offtopic Forum.
- Merging the Game forums into one general game forum.

yes why not

Kane wrote:

- Merging TS Editing and TS Advanced Editing into a single forum
- Merging RA2 Editing and RA2 Advanced Editing into a single forum
- Merging War3 Editing and War3 Advanced Editing into a single forum

no

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree with maxim and Dougfunie on this one. The modding forums are a PPM trademark, do not in any way merge them.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and I agree with Tratos, Maxim and Dougfunie

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL! I nice banner Tratos. Reminds me of the sheep in that darned book I read for school a couple weeks ago. Now what was its name...? Oh well, took the test already Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

loool. That's the great thing about school. They think they've taught you something, but by the end of the test, you've forgotten everything Very Happy

Okay, so, just to make sure I've got the general concensus here... People want to KEEP the modding forums, and merge the Game Chat and Offtopic forums?

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like it the way it is there is no need for change.

All hail me

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kane wrote:
Okay, so, just to make sure I've got the general concensus here... People want to KEEP the modding forums, and merge the Game Chat and Offtopic forums?

The book was Animal Farm, by George Orwell, and Kane your absolutly right.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

animal farm.. how old are you doug? lol i had to read that last year and i thought you were older than me.. heh, i guess its just the schools then

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I read it when i was 17, i still am 17, but i read it because it relates to the Communist Russia that im studying for History A level.

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you read the other post you'd see already that modding forums were not going to be merged. Offtopic and Gaming forums however were merged.

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Animal Farm was right and I'm age 15 and in 10th grade Smile

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, I'm 15 too yet I'm in year 11.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wtf? am i like one of the oldest here then (18 on monday w00t!!!! legal drinking here I come!!!)

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep - Doug, Kane and I are all the same age.

Banshee is 19 I think though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One Of A Kind wrote:
wtf? am i like one of the oldest here then (18 on monday w00t!!!! legal drinking here I come!!!)

in belguim alcool is legal for any ages Very Happy

and soon the canabis will be accepted legaly (just for personnal consomation Razz )

I'm 16, never read the book

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well its legal to drink it here at any age (so long as you're on private property i think) you just can't buy the stuff till you're 18, now I just need my provisional driving license to come through so i have some id and then i'm sorted!

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm 16 and ive never herd of that book

All hail me

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good job getting off-topic

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MaXiM wrote:
One Of A Kind wrote:

in belguim alcool is legal for any ages Very Happy

Happy Birthday OOAK #Birthday , and Maxim #Mad , and to Sapp, the topic has effectively been finished, Kane asked for our opinions and we gave them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!