Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Banshee Bomber
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject:  Banshee Bomber Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Continually Nod furthers its research into high tech arsenal - & more suitably, strange alien technologies, such as scrin based weaponry. The original Banshee model proves Nod's dedication to the subject, & thus created a unique, purposeful fighter. The next step has been taken; A heavier, bomber class Banshee has been succesfully made, aptly named the Banshee Bomber, it can douse targets with a slew of powerful ballistics, perfect for taking out heavy targets.

bbarmada.jpg
 Description:
Banshee Bombers, attack!
 Filesize:  159.36 KB
 Viewed:  14775 Time(s)

bbarmada.jpg

bbbal.jpg
 Description:
Deadly Ballistics.
 Filesize:  71.56 KB

bbbal.jpg

bbunleash.jpg
 Description:
Banshee Bomber unleashing its payload.
 Filesize:  45.5 KB

bbunleash.jpg

bbflight.jpg
 Description:
In Flight.
 Filesize:  17.46 KB

bbflight.jpg

bbcapa.jpg
 Description:
Cameo & an idle Banshee Bomber on its Helipad.
 Filesize:  21.99 KB

bbcapa.jpg

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sorry, but I don't like it. You just turned grey into green. The explosions are what I like in these shots, and I beleive they look even better ingame Smile

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True, voxels was never something i excelled in, however, it serves its purpose. #Tongue & actually, i dotted each green dot. Ow. Neutral

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should really make a new voxel, but i like the explosions Smile

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like something big just snotted over the Banshee #Tongue You really should make it:

Longer, being more streamlined, and as to accompany the payload.
Or Bigger.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well yeah, but by no means this is final, i just wanted to archive some more of the stuff in the public beta. Wink

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think it's pretty weird that the projectiles still look like green plasma balls if it are in fact ballistic charges, that explode, too...

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Compressed energy, really. #Tongue

High powered chemical reactions within the plasma ball confines, once hitting the ground create a buildup of energy - resulting in an explosion of sorts.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't care. Still, it'sno match against Orca Mammoth

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They have different purposes. Wink

The Banshee Bomber is probably most comparable to an Orca Bomber.

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a cool banshee, the only this I didn't like is the cameo Smile)

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

& you're right. Wink

It does look a bit 'odd' now that i see it again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon