Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tratos
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject:  Tratos Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tratos, leader of the mutants, master of the tacitus... It is Tratos, whom was perhaps the first ever human (or atleast, humanoid in form, although mutated) to fully decode the tacitus in all its glory, with his very mind he can call upon meteors from the sky, in a manner quite strange from any other, a revered leader amongst the mutant ranks in all accounts.

---

Well, my version of tratos, to equal to Nod's black hand & GDI's Commando, Tratos however is quite different from them, with as much health as the GDI Commando, yet not as fast, but with a large range, Tratos can call upon the cliche meteor, however with my own twist, Tratos's meteors cause debris to sprout from the ground in random locations nearby.

Tratos's weapon only deals much damage vs infantry when the main meteor hits, Tratos's main power is vs buildings, as the debris can even damage large parts of a base, however beware, Tratos is absolutely useless vs tanks, so if you dont keep him away from tanks or protected from them, he will die quickly.

Tell me what you think! Smile Wink Very Happy

tratomet2.jpg
 Description:
Fear The Meteors!
 Filesize:  198.75 KB
 Viewed:  19566 Time(s)

tratomet2.jpg

closeee.jpg
 Description:
Close for comfort - How Tratos Endangers himself!
 Filesize:  35.46 KB

closeee.jpg

metrat.jpg
 Description:
Showing off eh...
 Filesize:  58.42 KB

metrat.jpg

tratomet1.jpg
 Description:
Tratos (far right) firing down a meteor (left).
 Filesize:  124.25 KB

tratomet1.jpg

TRATICON.jpg
 Description:
Cameo, & yes i made it, even though there is one floating on the internet somewhere.
 Filesize:  16.05 KB

TRATICON.jpg

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He's very cool i see he's weapon is meteor storm  Very Happy

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep, thanks! Smile

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But what's he cost? 2000? 3000? 1000? 4000?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As much as blackhand & GDI Commando, about 3400, he is mainly only good vs buildings though. Wink

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3400 is perfect!!!  Very Happy

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

j4m3sb0nd wrote:
yes i made it, even though there is one floating on the internet somewhere.

PPM SHP forum, by me. I hate to sound rude, but I think mine seems better, it might just be the JGP-ness. Mine must have had more TLC.

"Banned" RP here

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TLC?

I mixed two infantry to make this one, ghost stalker AND tratos in the mutant taskforce picture.

& VW, glad you like the price!! Very Happy

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tender Loving Care.

You should post images of all of Cabal's stuff.

"Banned" RP here

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe. Wink I havent shown you screenshots of his superweapon yet either lol.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He always gets killed if I use his weapon. Maybe I must move him, after he used it... Laughing

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Red Dragon wrote:
He always gets killed if I use his weapon. Maybe I must move him, after he used it... Laughing

Well yeah, if he sits in one spot he'll die after a bit of sending forth many meteors, move him around, & he'll live longer. #Tongue Remember, tratos is a base demolisher, give a glorious suicidal death bringing down meteors all around bringing havoc to their base. Very Happy

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also, Tratos has always good taunts before he launches an attack: Arrows in the sky... Cool

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True. #Tongue

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I liked that guy =) But he doesn't die so easily =)
My most wicked thing is to nuke moving columns of enemy tanks with his meteors Smile) Infantry dies instantly, tanks make some troble, but not so much Smile)

but is it possible to get him promoted? I couldn't Smile

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, let me try & remember.. I dont think so. The meteors do the work for him. Wink

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

then it will be only crates Sad it would be annoying when your elite stealth Tratos with speed, firepower and armor upgrades die because of a death crate blowing his ass away Smile)

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehehe. Very Happy Yeah.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon