Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:32 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Affiliate button!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [38 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:15 pm    Post subject:  Affiliate button! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys, we need an affiliate button. Is anyone able to do it asap?

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I might beable to make one

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i could tell me frind to look at this site get an idea and see what he could do for yall Very Happy

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

consider it done Wink

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YOu like, i made it real quick and the colors dont match i think #Tongue oh well

little logo.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.53 KB
 Viewed:  4691 Time(s)

little logo.gif

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That button looks cool, But whats the picture? I cant tell what it is.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Button looks too dark......

the text needs to b a light colour if ya have a dark background or it will all merge n u wouldn't have a clue what it sais(unless u get close to ur monitor)

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its a picture of the drop pod where the soldier cam out from........ and its pretty nice i think the text should either be that red or white

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's good, but I agree with you guys, a bitta dark. Btw, I'm using it as official while we dont have an improved one. If you wanna link our button, the url will always be:

http://ppm.entexplode.com/ppm.gif

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

d00d that button looks SweeT....i like it being dakr gives it a gothic look hehe...

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it dont look gothic all, if it was gona b gothis, it would b back with grey or white text

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm well i like it newayz just ebcause it is a dark gloomy color looks like int eh background a planet or bomb or suffin is blowing up lol..

Tapek

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like it how it is, don't change it.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If someone can make a better one, good. If not, good anyway, because it´s already good as it is.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i like it how it is, never said anything against it

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's true and no one said that you said something against it.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

on a dark background its ok, on a white one its shit

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I finaly got around to do doing a button myself. Here it is:

Please give me your comments

ppm.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.9 KB
 Viewed:  4629 Time(s)

ppm.gif

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's better than Sk8er's button. I might promote this one in case ppl approve. Nice job, TS.

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS, It's a bit hard to make out the text.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's Tapek's button:

ppmcc.gif
 Description:
Tapek's affiliate button
 Filesize:  2.92 KB
 Viewed:  4615 Time(s)

ppmcc.gif

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah it is a little hard, but I can still make out whatit says :p

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm i like both TS' is better tho and erm if yall change it give me a shout to change ti on me + Czero's site..

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, I guess most people like mine better, so can we change it now?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sinceirly, I prefer TS's second button...

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me niether. Change it to the second one, the one with the border

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS's second button is now our official affiliate button. Remember the official is always http://ppm.entexplode.com/ppm.gif

The old affiliate button from Sk8erkid can still be used and can be found at http://ppm.entexplode.com/ppmSk8er.gif

Our affiliates seems to be divided by the buttons now.

TiberiumSun and CZeroXWeb are using the Sk8er one while XCC uses TS's one. Since I can't visit Techneaux sites (Stusworld and GDI-Barracks), I don't know which button they use.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should I make it bigger? Like about the size of sk8erkids? Also what are the average pixel sixe of affiliate buttons?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

88 x 31. Yours is ok.

Vaht
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i like Sk8erkids

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stus uses the first sicne he can't b bothered uploading the new one Rolling Eyes

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think Vaht is a smart one Wink but im gonna try to finish up the new site layout and make a new button that matches, but untill now i personally perfer mine (well duh #Tongue) but i dont care really

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The text in Sk8er's button is much better than in TS's, however, TS's colours are better and it fits more the PPM:Final Dawn than Sk8er's...

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: hahahaha Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how about i make one Twisted Evil , and then you guys will be praying for the other two and be spitting and cursing at your monitor when my image pops up!!!!!!!!! #evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmm... we'll my monitor is about to die... just awaiting your newest creation, erm,... I mean, button Wink.

PS: My monitor is a SyncMaster 3Ne bought in 1996... well.. no more needs for comments #Tongue...

CloudStrife
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Affiliate button! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can just tell me when what i need and how to do it and i will

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The affiliate button is already done by TS...

don't need to make a new one as i know

Tapek

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Delete this post  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why is this still sticky?

Desticked

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [38 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!