Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:58 pm
All times are UTC + 0
T72
Moderators: Yurisarmy
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tovarich.Slavick
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject:  T72 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know it has tex issues but i finally managed to skin units in one hour like that way that means 5 units per day and for week more even more. Cool

i forget.... if that way(fast one) looks bad imagine not fast then perfect and nice units will come

Yurisarmy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lookin' good to me. Your 3d models are great. Cool

Now on ModDB!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great work! Looks like fresh meat for an M1A1 to open up!

Or as the Quake I manual says about the knight:
Open er' up and see whats inside. Smile

It looks great.

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Smile

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very good Smile

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

eva-251 wrote:
Or as the Quake I manual says about the knight:
Open er' up and see whats inside. Smile

Lol.

Nice.

"Banned" RP here

Tovarich.Slavick
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

great t80, brdm, scud launcher and bmp series getting ready. be having trouble making old ww2 models but still on the line of work

Tovarich.Slavick
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a great one the t72 in vxl unfortunately no ingame pic blame eva!!! he has the fault jejej when i just connected in my afternoon the just gave me seconds then he disconnected from msn and he didnt notice me loged in so i couldnt give him the models

soldier20
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i would like to know what program i need just to make tanks and jets

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice tank. it looks very good. keep up the good work!

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The voxel version looks blurry, but it's not ingame yet , so.... But good voxel anyways.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is blurry because its posted in JPEG.
Tovarich, JPEG is an evil abomination.

Pretty nice still.

And I have computer time limits. At 3:00 PM GMT-5 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, I am "legally" allowed on a computer.
I get one hour. However, my computer time ends at 5:00PM GMT-5.

Until my grades really improve that is how it is going to be. Hopefully finals will fix that up.

Tovarich.Slavick
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea well you know if you zoom it like 90 x ja! it looks bad anyways it was mean to be seen from long distances, fromg a heigh one. and yes but you know well that mspaint uses well the jpg file and when you are to be hurry potoshop never helps.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MS Photo Editor and MS Paint can save in PNG. Anyways, I may be available tommorow to receive the T-72.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon