Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:13 am
All times are UTC + 0
ICBM launch detected
Moderators: Yurisarmy
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tovarich.Slavick
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject:  ICBM launch detected
Subject description: naaa just a scud mi uncles gave me for my birthday
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you say the word! but as i told ya.... ill need to lit that candle

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised Surprised Surprised

holy monkey!!!

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh My Goodness! A ICBM!!! Well the Missile should be larger. Laughing

Droke
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like it has a pencil...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've never heard of a giant pencil with fins.

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like the SCUD launcher from Generals.

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes , it does.

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks very nice, keep up the good work.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxelize it in RA2 format and use it to replace the V3 launcher

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

eh. you are quite slow.

Tovarich.Slavick
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well primero lo piervi!
no russkii missile truck launchers doesnt fire pencils... it can fire mothers in law or those bad guys who never has nothing positive to say :p but defenitly no pencils... mmm an idea of a weapon for university has come to my mind... mmm jejejje pencils are cheap.... ejejej. then no there were plenty of missile launcher from the first one at 1949 design and idea of a great nuke war to come by those 60'+ years then it was at the kremlin the so famous sovietkij military parade where great SPG mounted on t34 hull and nice 50mm SCUD were shown. then there were mmm lots of hem over the caius coviet cotsialieticheskif pespubik or cccp it was a is a nice defense they can be moved and noone can notice them... jeee better than the silos. cheap and well relaiable in most wars used flame chemical and nuke warheads...
most produced were the SS18 SS22 and SS25--- also the US of A copyed the truck design and made the OSHKOSH heavy fuel truck.. it was just the truck i dunno why but look ate them both are so similar... ou and... im so happy my contry has banned the law where A-Nato stuff was only aloud to be bought ... jejeje we can uy russkii nato stuff some like 700 t90 were shown on tv!!! ahh.... expect pictures for the military parade... of course this last comment is outtopic

Yurisarmy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
it can fire mothers in law or those bad guys who never has nothing positive to say :p but defenitly no pencils...

LOL!
Kewl, military parade! I wanna see that!

Making a separate one without the missile should be easy with that one out of the way, right?

Now on ModDB!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make the launcher in the vehicles section, create the Rocket in the Aircraft section.

Tovarich.Slavick
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ehhhhh LO QUE?? que cosa? chto eto? kto? kak? kakoi? what? ee? hey man... as my sign say please post useful things or just dont post if had no good things then reserv them to you... am i bad or is it right this, we are doing things well and we have no debts to ppl... i mean... if i post some bad stuff eva resolvs the issue... besides i still remeber the day i asked him if he could let me do less work by just doing the scud on the t72 only. then i did this ss25 doing a mayor more work. so please i just ask for mercy please post good things... i dont want a " ou mean i love you that model looks awesome" just a " its nice" is good to me but no such like those which were posted... please... do it or ill talk to the pope... and he... hell come and help ejjee.. cmon bring it on.
Carnotaurus said:
-eh. you are quite slow.
ahhh well... mmm well i say to you mr.x i just didnt see none of your work. so im sorry if you are really hanged with the progress but as long as i have A LIFE TO LIVE ill post as i HAVE THE WILL TO.. so mm talk to the pope plase do it if you think im slow or bad or both... talk to the bearded one(the almighty known) and ask him if i am slow... besides ja! slow stuff are always the best! so please i ask to the solidary use of common sense of the mankind... post usefull and constructive opinion... none of your trow up please!
Destiny said:
-Make the launcher in the vehicles section, create the Rocket in the Aircraft section.
again... it looks like you dont like my scud, do you? anyways imagine this guy who has never seen a scud launcher in the REAL LIFE apart from a digital screen... then is me... who could see a scud from well face to missile and face to... to... to well truck. besides imagine a factory producing the truck located at kubinka and then the missile produced in siberia puaj!!!! travelling the whole country for one unit yai...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like your SCUD launcher! But it's a RA2/YR mod right? So that's the type V3s use to fire it's V3 Rockets. An there's too much foreign language that I can't understand.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tovarich.Slavick, I didnt call YOU slow. o.o

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tovarich, calm down
XD

It is very good, and what he just suggested is that we use V-3 logic for it, so you will need to make a no-missile version as well, which has the exact same skin and design, without the missile.

Tovarich.Slavick
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im sorry ppl i have always the problem of taking ervything too the higest level... if i was at the UNO man war because of someone smoking jaja! sorry ppl... but sometimes it hits hard receving rare frases... anyways yes i can make the missile dissapear but mmm i aint have no testing grounds ja! yes i just delete that and then ecport the truck then delete the turck and so one... but waith.... mmmm an animation could be done if i move an export the base rack moving in an angle... tell me if you dont get it i have it as a picture in mind... i could i guess i culd proyect the rack to 90º angle so the missile wont be the only thing to rotate 90º also the rack so a more real thing comes to... to game
as i said im sorry ppl i didnt mean to offend you i sometimes take eberything too on me... mmm i dunno how to express my self but you may get it... and yes.. i sometimes guess you all know spanih or well argentinian... spanish was left after 1700 jejej..

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon