Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:04 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Awaiting RoTD next release...
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [62 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
mice16
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr wrote:

@mice16: Neither will I replace my harvester voxel, because a) I don't see what's wrong with it, and b) I just tweaked the normals, so in 2.6 it will look even slightly better than in 2.5.

I wasn't offering it, I've got my own mods too you know! Laughing

[quote="Lt A1br3cht"]Kill it with fire!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
Have you even seen WW's 3D model of the refinery? No? Dig through your TD (if you got it) and find "refinery.vqa", on the Covert Ops disk. It has the exact metric measurements of the refinery.

17.5 meters from the ground to the top of the ( cooling? Confused ) tower. 25 even from the front of the purging vats to the end of the processing core.

Humans come up most of the way on the first ( smaller ) purging vat.

I'm satisfied with most of the buildings. However, the ones I have a problem with are the Helipad and GDI Infantry Barracks buildup.

Helipad just doesn't look TD.. Barracks buildup is just a wierdly shrunken version of the Allied barracks.

Buildup can wait, it's not seen all the time. However, the Helipad.. needs.. something. Definitely. I started a TD Helipad ( from the Nod Helipad ), just need someone to do the animations.

Mice: Your loadscreen is good, but the harv is a little short & the logo is badly done, doesn't carry out far enough to the other side.

( PS: Carno's gone.. chavtacular. )

"Banned" RP here

mice16
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I made that AGES ago... showed it around the forum, thought I'd post it here...

[quote="Lt A1br3cht"]Kill it with fire!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, an idea for a loadscreen Carno came up with months ago:

Half the TD shp on the left, half the TS voxel on the right, facing straight up.

Know what I mean?

"Banned" RP here

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Loadscreens are fine...

Reaperrr, i'll donate any and all Tiberian Survival resources I have leftover for RoTD if you are interested.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jokeman, before Kyler starts whining here, please make the Helipad more "Closer" to the TD one...Please...so Kyler can hush... e.e

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Like that'll ever happen.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kyler Adams wrote:
However, the Helipad.. needs.. something.

umm... are you talking about the helipad from rotd 2.5? that one with the TD reloading anim, changed colors and details? Confused

I highly doubt a helipad from Jokeman would have looked THAT much different... I mean, I took the nod helipad, changed the remapables, deleted this strange row of things at the northwest edge of the pad and added the TD loading anim. There's not much more you can do based on the nod helipad, only exception is replacing the hut at the northeast part of the pad with the one from TD, but the latter one REALLY doesn't look good in TS. Trust me on that one.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright, alright..

Never mind..

It's not major..

"Banned" RP here

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kyler Adams wrote:

17.5 meters from the ground to the top of the ( cooling? Confused ) tower. 25 even from the front of the purging vats to the end of the processing core.

Problem is that the length really isn't clear as it doesn't start or end at any recognisable point...

The Killer
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any Updates On The Mod?

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Negative. #Tongue

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon