Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Question
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject:  Question Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Question Can you have a image in your signature on the EE boards? Becuase my picture an't showing up and I dont see anyone else with a pic i there signature. Question

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dooffy has a pic in his signature. Besides, your is working there.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whats giong on Exclamation Question Exclamation Question I check several times and even refresh the page and all I see is a white box with an X in it, meaning it didnt work. Its werid though, cause you said it's showing up for you. Now as I just checked this thread my avatar and my signature arent showing up. Maybe its just my computer?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

erm, it doesnt work here too, TS. Maybe it's depend on the mood of Geocities... They are not in good mood right now...

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know what it is. Geocities has a block on offsite image linking. If its the same block I use on EE, its really glitchy. Sometimes it will block the image even though the URL is correct, and sometimes it will allow it.

Apache and their mod rewrite commands.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well could I give the image to you Banshee so I can link the image off PPM website? OR maybe even you dougfunie? I really would like for my avatar and signature picture up somewhere.

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Delete this post  Mark this post and the followings unread

There you are... just link to them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!