Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:27 am
All times are UTC + 0
S.T.I. vs IVI
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
ShadowLord
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject:  S.T.I. vs IVI Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This storyline was agreed by me and IVI.

I will add more.

S.T.I. vs IVI
GDI NEWS*

Today’s main headline

Hello and good evening! This is GDI NEWS with today’s main headline, which is about the mysterious company S.T.I and their main focus, they have made numerous battle tanks in the early 21st century, but with financial difficulties and most of their vehicles to weak to use a new Billionaire, Jonathan Jones.

Shadow Titan Industries was a major supplier of tanks, and all sorts of vehicles to be used on the frontline, with either NOD or GDI, they used to have a different name, but since Jonathan has brought the failing company back into the main focus of attention and turned things around, he and his board of members have relocated, and are in the heart of the Nevada desert, which is far into the GDI territories, it seems as if they are producing vehicles for GDI only.

It’s main and only rival is IVI, which is owned by a Mr. Isserel, and IVI is seemingly only working for NOD, maybe they have chosen different paths. It is clear that S.T.I is the main contractor to GDI to help them increase their tank range, to help them fight the ever stronger NOD forces. With IVI.

(FAKE STORYLINE)
S.T.I created the ‘Titan’ Chassis and the ‘Wolverine’ Chassis, with the help of Westwood Studios, who created the rest of the GDI and NOD tanks.

GDI doesn’t fully support S.T.I. yet, but we already know that the engineers, technicians and military personnel are working non stop 24/7 trying to keep everybody out, they are producing a revolutionary tank. Well that’s what they have said.

This is GDI NEWS! With the day’s main headline!

*END OF BROADCAST*

Last edited by ShadowLord on Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: latest breaking news! CNN Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CNN.. August 05, 2106 Chin Mei Wing reporting

In the light of the latest allegations of inter-company espionage, Ms. Carla See, spokesperson of Isserel Xiang Tze Wu Vehicle Industries (IVI) vehemently denied any participation or connection to what multi-billionaire Defense tycoon Mr. Jonathan Jones, owner of S.T.I., suspects. Very Happy

"Our company relies on the creativity of our scientists, engineers and architects to design top notch vehicles, both military and civilian. Moreover, never in the history of Ty-Resurreccion clan group of companies had there ever been a case of copyright infringement, piracy or otherwise"

S.T.I excels in producing heavily armored units solely for the Global Defense Initiative while IVI's trademark is its light and medium tanks equipped with Fusion Cell powered Microreactors for MRP-T series; Contained Cold Fusion Reactors for SPAFV series; The application of the WMFF (weak magnetic forcefield) and mass drivers with the last two equipped on both series of AFVs. IVI produces AFVs both for GDI and the Brotherhood of Nod.

"What S.T.I. may be inferring to may be the recent surge in chinese, japanese, thai, taiwanese, filipino, malaysian etc. and in general east/south east asian employment." continues Carla See Wink

Studies show that the sudden blue zone to yellow zone turnovers happening in the areas of south east asia as well as small parts of eastern China and eastern Asia has been responsible for the recent migration of asians, (chinese in general) to the U.S. with many settling in Nevada where S.T.I. is based.

Chin Mei Wing reporting, CNN news

ShadowLord
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Breaking news from Sky News! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sky News... 2106 2:11 PM 2106.

Hello and good day! This is Selina Mel reporting, with the latest information regarding the accusation of the spies at S.T.I. it has turned out they were NOD spies, and have been handed over to the main GDI athorrities (SP?) the owner of S.T.I. Multi Billionaire tycoon Mr Jonathan Jones has made this very improtant statement:

'Regarding to the incident with S.T.I. and IVI I have come to say that I am sorry to Mr Isserel Xiang Tze Wu and all his staff to this, as it was NOD, and I hope that this doesn't make any anger towards us.'

His spokesperson, had this to say:

'Altough we, S.T.I. superseed in Heavy Amroured vehicles we are also making a light tank companion for the Charlie 2, and GDI generals can expect that very soon.

Right now we are focusing on the special Hydrogen fueled engines, so its less polutive to the environment and wre can hold over twice the normal fuel tanks. And we are working on a British range of tanks.

Yopui can expect something that will challenge the Tick Tank very soon.

That was earlier today, S.T.I. have now stepped up their patrols around the area and security has seen a major boost in employes.

In over news regarding S.T.I. today saw their succesful showing to the GDI generals of new British Challenger 2 tank, it was a major succes and it saw GDI watching in wonder at the tank, it is 'British' because Mr. Jonathan Jones is of British Nationality, with his family from Wales, Ireland and England.

The 'Charlie 2' as its nickname was shown in its deasert cameo, and dos not have its forest cameo as of yet.
It will be available later this month, but as its Mr. Jone's personel tank GDI generals can only build one, and it costs 10,000 to make, as it used advanced Chobham armour.

Now in other non-affiliated news, due to the resent increase of the immigrents from Asia perticully China the US have closed their borders and are now guarding every possible entrance to the US, China has not been effected by the tiberium yet, but the Tibbetian mountains are starting to spout with the cystals.

Selina Mel for Sky News.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon