Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:13 am
All times are UTC + 0
Visceroids dont appear on my MAPS!!!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject:  Visceroids dont appear on my MAPS!!!
Subject description: Why?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Visceroids dont appear in my custom made maps!!! why is this? Question

I make maps from scratch using Final Sun but when I play the game, many errors occur one of these is that visceroids dont appear anymore when infantry die on tiberium fields or when tiberium gas infects infantry and vehicles. Sad

I thought that my whole TS was experiencing the bug but when I tried out the default maps, everything works out fine! Sad
can anyone help me with this? I can upload my maps if need be but Ill have to do that the next time I get internet access, net's down on my pc right now you see... Confused

thanx in advance people! Very Happy

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this is because you have to change the setting for the map

i believe it is under EDIT -> BASIC and in there you can change the thing to allow infantry turn into visceroids Wink

(im pretty sure it is in BASIC if not then its in one of those other ones)

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AHA! so that's what the problem is... thank you very much Ixith.. I really appreciate it! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon