Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
Taint of Nod
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [43 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject:  Taint of Nod
Subject description: Operation: Home Turf
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod based fan fic that takes place in the Third Tiberium Wars. Feel free to join in, the rules are as follows....

1: Every post must allow the story to continue, we can't have the story coming to a halt because of a dead end post.
2: This is a Nod RPG so only Nod characters no GDI.
3: Showing the [Character], performing an *Action*, or "Talking" use these so it's easier to understand whats going on.
4: No double posts.
5: Keep on topic please.

I'm pretty sure that's it, hope you have fun.

Last edited by Cadre on Fri May 12, 2006 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Cadre] *Pulls out a holotransmitter, and activates it* Brother Kane, the Philadelphia has taken a direct hit. Whats your next objective for us?

[Kane] *The small green hologram flickers a bit while Kane shuffles through some files* The crew of the Philadelphia began evacuating shortly before the missiles hit. It was anticipated, but should not be over looked. The pods should hit in this region. I want you and your team to intercept and kill the survivors.

[Cadre] Yes sir, we'll pack up the ICBMs and get moving.

[Kane] No, those pods will hit soon. The ICBMs are expendable, get moving now. *Hologram deactivates*

[Cadre] *pockets the small device* Alright, abandone the missle platforms and get moving torwards those pods. *points up at the falling Escape Pods* When you reach one kill the crew and move on. No one from that Space Station survives understand?

[Nod trooper] Yes sir!

[Cadre] Move out!

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Nod trooper#1] hold on sir i gotta take a dump

[Cadre]*pulls out pistol and shoots Nod trooper#1 in the head* no one tells me to hold on! now the rest of you move out!

[Other Nod troopers] Sir yes sir!

[Cadre]*sighs* clean up this mess and go make me a bowl of tibirum O's!

[Nod Trooper] Right away sir!

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Moryun the nod cadre] how do we track gdi Cadre do we know where there they all are going to land ...boss ?

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Cadre Vaur] According to my calculations all of the pods are going to land on a small platue just over this rock face.

[Nod trooper] too bad we don't have an M.S.A.

[Cadre Vaur] Don't need one, as soon as the pods hit the heat they create will show up on our HUDs. They can't hide from us.

[Moryun the nod cadre] I hope your right, I'm not in the mood to stay up here to long.

*The group reaches the top of the rock face only to find a component tower, and a large wall bearing the GDI emblem.*

[Nod soldier] There isn't supposed to be a base here. Thats why we chose this place to attack the Philidelphia.

[Cadre Vaur] Your telling me, Kane is going to kill us if we don't finish this.

*The 7 pods hit the ground just outside the base. A group of GDI medics ran out to help.*

[Moryun the nod cadre] I'll radio in for back up we can't do this alone. Vaur do we need anything spe.....

[Cadre Vaur] Wait..... I rcognize one of the survivors. He was one of the early Genises Project particepents. *Pulls out sniper*

[Moryun the nod cadre] This isn't a good idea.

*GDI soldier turns in our diretion and points. Large group of GDI soldiers drop down and open fire.*

[Cadre Vaur] *Dives behind a rock* Damn it, he was in my sights too. Call in for back up, I don't care what it is just get it here ASAP.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Moryun the NOD cadre]*pulls out radio*We are pinned down we need reinforcements

[NOD base]Roger that, we are sending a cyborg commando and a sniper, this is all we're giving to you.

[Moryun the NOD cadre]Okay that will have to do.*puts away radio*

*meanwhile at the NOD base*

[cyborg commando]Ready for operations.*readies weapon*

[NOD sniper]I thaught I was going to have an easy day.*loads weapon*

*back at the battle*

[Moryun the NOD cadre]%$#@!!

[Cadre Vaur]What?

[Moryun the NOD cadre]I'm hit!

[Cadre Vaur]We have to pull back.

*all retreat to a safer position*

[NOD base]Reinforcements are almost there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Cadre Vaur] *Applies Medpack to Moryun's wound.* I need to get into that base. I need to take out that Mutant.

[Moryun the NOD cadre] Why? whats so important about that one shiner?

[Cadre Vaur] GDI may be allies with the Shiners, but they would never let one on the Philidelphia. It wouldn't make sense.

[Moryun the NOD cadre] So that means he's more important than you'd think?

[Cadre Vaur] Exactly.

*Large plasma ball hits a Component Tower on the other side of the rock face.*

[Cadre vaur] I'm going in.....

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Moryun the NOD cadre]Look, the shiner is getting into that transport with the men who arrived in the drop pods.

[Cadre vaur]Someone secure me a way to pursue.

[Sniper]Roger.

*sniper bullet smashes through orca fighter window and blows the pilot's head off*

[Cadre vaur]Thanks, everyone cover me!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Red Dragon, the NOD soldier]"Sire the reïnformcements are delayed. They are being attacked from the backside. There is a big group of GDI units behind them. It's possible that they are being whiped out"

[Cadre]"I thought there were no GDI units left..."

[RD] * Sees an missile. Ducks and grabbed Cadre for cover*
[RD] "Are you okay sire"

[Cadre] "ourgh argh"

[RD] "Need a medic here and now!"
[RD]* Shoots a light missle to pinpoint the location*

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Apex
General

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Kane over radio]Damnit, the mutants getting away, PERSUE!!!!!

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[RD] "Sorry Kane. Whe can't chase them. We're heavyliy under fire. We need reïnforcements"

Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[RD] "Sorry Kane. Whe can't chase them. We're heavyliy under fire. We need reïnforcements"
[Cadre] *sees more enemy troops*
"Damn! too many enemy troops..."

Red Dragon

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Cadre Vaur] Great, how the hell didn't we see this instalation? I'm going to make sure that we do a subterainian scan before we decide to mount a massive assault like this again.

[Moryun] We might not live long enough to mout another attack.

[Cadre Vaur] We've been through worse than this.

[Moryun] Is that so? Look up.

*Vaur looks up to see a giant blue fire ball screaming torwards the base.

[Cadre Vaur] FALL BACK, FALL BACK!!!

*The object colides with the entrance to the underground GDI base obliterateing the rest of the exterior.*

[Cadre Vaur] *Walks over to the wreck* What the hell is that? It looks.....Scrin!

Apex
General

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Kane]Your welcome

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Moryun] !! boss !! take a look at this i think i found something in this weak

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Kane]What is it? There is still static from the explosion.

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Vaur] I'm willing to bet everything I own that this isn't the ship you sent for us.

[Kane] Why is that?

*Turrets pop up from the hull all over the ship*

[Vaur]um.....

*Turrets open fire*

[Vaur] That's why. Fall Back!

[Moryun] Not exactly the best of days huh?

[Vaur] I've had worse. Hold your damn fire it's not like we can damage it you morons!

[Kane] I'm ordering an evac. You and your men are leaving now.

[Vaur] Yes sir.....

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Debriefing.....

Operation Eagle Hunters was a failure due to complicated circumstances, but there is no time to worry about that now. A ship similar to the one you found, or rather found you has landed in Moscow. This city holds one of our mot important research outposts, and it must be protected at all costs.

Objectives

1: Drive back the invaders.
2: Protect the research outpost at all costs.
3: Optional-Capture any technology that might help in learning about these invaders.

Commence Operation Home Turf.....

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Moryun] !! boss !! why are we going alien hunting i mean im not say there good im just saying why do we need to know about them boss ...im sarced and ive never been scard before like this but hell their aliens boss and we know nothing about them thats whats scary boss......i'll still do the mission i no i have no permission on this matter boss but can't i at least know what the aliens are .....

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Vaur] Well this isn't classified information so I guess I can tell you. It was back in '95 I think, outside of our Sarajevo Temple. A spacecraft landed in some ruins outside of the base. I was one of the few that was chosen to investigate the crash. When I got there all I could think was wow. I mean this big purple alien spaceship crashed right in my backyard. What else was I supposed to think?

We got some charges on the door and blew it open. We were greeted by gunfire lots and lots of gunfire. But we quickly overwhelmed them, pretty soon they were all dead. We got inside and the technology was astounding I mean things you couldn't even imagine in your wildest dreams. We dubbed them Scrin, I'm not sure why but we did.

You can be scared all you want, they aren't like anything you've ever fought before. It's been fifty years since we last met so I'm thinking their weapons are a lot better than they were. Just remember the golden rule "Shoot first" and you'll make it out alive.

[Pilot] ETA 5 minutes!

[Vaur] Scratch that. we're in the city you let us down now.

[Pilot] yes sir!

[EVA] Ion Storm approaching.

[Vaur] That wasn't in the briefing.

Last edited by Cadre on Sat May 13, 2006 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Moryun] looks like were on the ground now thanks pilot.

*Moryun looks around but sees nothing but a empty city with no life anyway untill ..)*

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Vaur] Move!

*A green bolt of energy flies from one of the open windows, and crashes into ground between Vaur and Moryun*

[Vaur] That's new!

[Moryun] Hm, so thats the type of advancements you make in fifty years.

*Massive ammounts of the strange bolts begin to fly at the group of soldiers*

[Vaur] Take cover!

*The platoon split up among the ruins, Moryun and Vaur made there way to an overturned tank for protection*

[Moryun] Wait! You're over seventy years old?
*Takes random shots over wreckage*

[Vaur] Freak Tiberium Accident
*Lands a shot, the alien falls from the top of the structure*

[Moryun] You're a Shiner?
*Takes out another one of the snipers*

[Vaur] Cyborg!

[Moryun] Ahhh, that explains a lot.

[Nod Soldier] Sir, call in an airstrike!
*Takes a hit* Aaaagghhh!

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*nod radio man call on a airstike*

[cabal] air stirke on route

*in slow motion*
[Moryun] evenyone get down !! boss !! get your head down

*everyone gets down behind cover*

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[CABAL] Ion Storm has arrived!

*The two bombers shut down and collided with the designated structure*

[Vaur] Well it got the job done.

[Moryun] Cold man, real cold.

[Vaur] Don't go there.

[Nod Soldier] Um, sir's? I think we should get going while the storm is masking our movement.

[Vaur] Good idea, our platoon has orders to move on Red Square. That is where we can find the landed Spacecraft. From the looks of it they were begining construction of a base shortly befor the storm hit. So the faster we move the better.

[Entire Platoon] Yes sir!

Apex
General

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*lightning bolt hits 1 foot away from the platoon's location*

[NOD soldier]Holy $^#*!

[Vaur]We've got to make it to the base, this seems like the worst ion storm I've ever seen.

[Radio]Ion...orm.....rator wor.ing?...s sir.

[Radio 2].ra.....amming....ices wor.....es si..

[Moryun]What are they saying?

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Vaur]Ion Storm, Radar Jamming..... I don't know.

[Nod Soldier]Ahhhh! *Struck by lightning*.

[Moryun]And that's our sign to leave.

[Vaur]I second that, move your asses!

*The Platoon began to fight there way through the city, Taking casualties from both the Scrin and the Storm*

[Nod Soldier]Sir, 3 men dow...*struck by lightning*

[Vaur]4...*Rolls to the side to dodge a lighning bolt*

[Moryun]Look the Subway! We'll not only be safe in there, we'll be able to keep moving.

[Vaur]You heard him men down the hole!

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[NOD Radio Reciever]Sir, I managed to decript that message.

[Vaur]Well?

[Radioman]Playing now...

Ion Storm generator working, yes sir.

Radio jamming devices working, yes sir.

[Moryun]Well that explains the ion storm.

*light come down tunnel*

[Moryun]Verify target before shooting!

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*stange robotic noices come from a closed buckhead*

cncfreak
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Bulkhead opens to reveal cncfreak and two lightly dameged cyborgs, followed by a cloud of smoke*

[cncfreak] "uh, guys. Were gonna need some help down here" *gets shot in the arm by a laser*

" AAGHHH! #*^%! they took over the base defenses!"

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Moryun] damn it they beat us ...how long do we have untill the base is fully theirs

cncfreak
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[cncfreak] Its gonna be in about an hour, hour half maybe.

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Cadre] lets move it...

[Moryun] roger !

[Cadre] did you bring some enigeers !

[Moryun] no sir !

[Cadre] how the hell are we going to capture the base

*suddenly theirs a rumbling under the earth*

[Cadre] shit the reiforements their heading to the base radio them and tell them to meet at the bunker exit.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[cadre]*****th*s***s***ca*re****ha*lt****he***r*inforc*m*nts.......m*et****at*******th****b*nk*r****f*r***f*rth*r ****ord*rs..........
[NOD radio man]eh?
[Sergeant]what is it?
[NOD radio man]uhhhh,i dont know.....i think it was cadre
[sergeant]what did he say?
[NOD radio man]*ANSWER PENDING*......................
[sergeant]...?well any ways,get the forces to move in.
*LATER*
[Cadre]the hell are they?
[Moryun]meh,i dont have time for this...
*both of them wait impashently*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[NOD radio man] damn i'll have to abort the mission for now cadre may wanta met us well surface near the civlian airfield ...i hope cadre relises were here

[sergeant] good thinking private..they may try to contact us stay alert

[NOD radio man] roger sergeant...on stand by

cabal : reforements have arrived

*sub apc surfases at the civlain airfield 1 mile from moryun and cadre*

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenny: *mumble mumble*

*sub apc surfases at the civlain airfield 1 mile from moryun and cadre* .... *right where kenny is standing*

Kyle; OMG! THEY KILLED KENNY!

Cartman: You bastards! ><

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stan: Kyle you stole my line!

Kyle: Cartman stole mine!

Stan: you stole mine first!

Cartman: Stupid Jew...

Kyle: Die Fatboy! *Attacks Cartman*

*A Nod sniper steps out of the APC to take a look at whats going on. He looks at the ground to see the two children role by.*

Nod Sniper: Um, I'm gonna send up a flare...

*The flare manages to reach high enough for Cadre to see. Cadre darts into the sew system to tell Moryun"

Cadre: Moryun, Get the guys ready. I know where the APC is...

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cartman: *runs in circles with kyle chasing him, singing: "Kyle's mom is a b*tch"*

Kyle: C'mere, you fat fvck!

Stan: Hey, you! niper guy!

Nod Sniper: *sigh* WTF do you want?

Stan: kill the suckers.

Nod Sniper: i thought you'd never ask...

Apex
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2nd Lt. Blair: What are kids doing here?

*knocks them out and locks them in a car*

*Dropship lands 250 meters from sniper's position*

Blair: Can't stand killin kids so I just beat the snot out of them...

NOD Sniper: I think I see someone coming out of the dropship, wait I think it is... McNeal and possibly, Solomon! Contact Kane now!

NOD Radioman: Yes sir!

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[NOD radio man]im need to speak with kane,extension number 239451.
[NOD elite guard]yah umm....about that,kane was at a bar yestarday with the black hand and now,now he is drunk off his ass.
[NOD radio man]can i atleast try?
[NOD elite guard]have it your way Twisted Evil
[NOD radio man]oooooooookay then.....kane sir
[kane]*huh?wah? get out of my damn pimp house nooooooooooooow*ugh*
*drops dead*
[NOD radion man]wtf?
[NOD elite guard]yah,i had to inject morphine in his ass to shut him up but now.i think he turned into a ztyping tard.come back in an hour.....*cuts off comuniaction*
[blair]well?
[NOD radion man]yah really wanna know Twisted Evil
[blair] umm yes
[NOD radion man] Smile kane is drunk off the royla pain in the ass so.......
[nod sniper]ugh........
[NOD radion man]oh shit.............................KANE YOU damn ass tard!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Apex
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blair: Okay, we will have to follow them, we need to find a ve...

Hijacker:anyone on this frequency?

NOD Radioman: Who is this?

Hijacker: This is <whoever>, I have stolen a Titan if you guys are interested.

Cadre: Okay, Moryun you stay with Blair and his men and I will go with the others.

Blair: Thats Lu...

Moryun: Thats nice, okay then good luck.

Cadre: I dont need it.

*Blair, Cadre, the sniper and the radioman all get into the titan*

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Moryun] looks like im stuck with you fellas untill cadre and the gang come back...cards any one ?

[Borg 1] okay your on moryun

[Borg 2] im not playing you stupid game im going on guard

[Borg 1] only cause i'll kick your ass thats why !

[Borg 2] well some one has to look out for gdi don't they ?

[nod soldier] i'll play nothing better to do

[RD] well if hes playing so am i

[Moryun] game on

cncfreak
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Drops a pack of smokes on the table*
[cncfreak] im in.

[borg 2] RUN! LETS GET THE FVCK OUT OF HERE!!!
*Runs past being chased by a large assault led by two Cyborg Commandos

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

chem missile drops on emeny units all kill them all

moryun: i sugest you run unless if you wanta become visoroid food

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [43 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon