Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Battle for the World
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
ShadowLord
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject:  The Battle for the World
Subject description: Although not set in C&C
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey all! I have written a story which is still not finished but I'd like to show you all, but it is not set in the C&C Universe I think. I still hope this can be here Very Happy

The Battle for the World

Part 1

Prologue

This day, would be the battle for the world. D_day has arrived, Operation Overlord was a go. The french seas around Normandy were usually quiet, but at 6:00 am, a lone German sentry officer was on duty as usual. In the small pillbox out on the nearest tip of the beach. It was called Omaha beach. Still cloudy and full of fog; as every 10 minutes of every hour of everyday it was time to get out the binoculars haning around the officer's neck to see any signs of attack, or any boat coming into view. "Ah, zis fil ze another boring zay." The German officer muttered to himself in a light german accent. As looking into the distance he noticed something, a tall mast of a large battleship. Wiping his eyes that were full of sweat he looked again now seeing several ships, later counting 400. He ran to the phone on his bedside table, and rang the German High command...

Chapter One

That was one hour ago, the time is now 7:00 am, the ships had turned out to be allied naval batleships beginning to bombard the beach. The Germans now fully aware of the attack had division upon division of soldiers get into the bunkers and trenches on the small 'mountain' pointing out towards the beach, they were ready to not only lose their lives but battle to the end...

Now, the time is 7:45 am. The first allied wave of soldiers in the 50 steel landing crafts were now nearing the beach.

"Ok men! This is it! We are about to be dropped off on the beach!" Captain Fishcer shouted over the roaring engines and explosions. They were of landing craft #17. Some men throwing up on the cold hard metal floor, not because of seasickness, but of what terror awaits them! Private Elliot Donovan, (Well I should say me) is my name, holding a picture up of my beloved girlfriend in my right hand, and my M1 Garand in my other. My friend, private Collet was in the column next to me, and so was my brother, Corporal Donovan as he likes me to call him.

I kept the picture in my hand, and kept looking at it until... (The sound of a short machine-gun burst is heard) "Ah! Oh my..! Help me" I shouted out in pain, as a stray bullet found its way like a fox ripping through the picture and right into my chest, luckily it hit a small box, with a ring inside it. Then, the landing craft landed down on the beach, which was riddled with explosions and bullets, then in a short second a long machine-gun burst was laid upon us, and the captain and all the men in my column were cut down like lambs to the slaughter! but luckily myself, my brother and my friend all survived, as they were in the second column. And they began running and shooting at the bunkers.

Chapter 2

I saw my dead captain's body, lying there, lifless with 2 bulets in his helmet, blood everywhere even on me! I grabbed his Thompson and gave fire on to bunker #3, that was infront of us in the distance, while crawling out of the craft. I was met by a private Ryan. And together we crawled all the way to a small hill giving us little cover fromn the bullets, I looked around, my heart beating faster then ever before and my breathing speeding up along with it, I then saw a medic... But without his left arm! He then picked it up only to be sprayed with bullets! Dropping to the ground, damn did I miss my girlfriend, and so I will never forget the look on her face...

End of Part 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon