Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:46 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Forum logos.
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject:  Forum logos. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well i saw that the logos on top of most of the styles on these forums did not say PPM, so i decided to do something about it.

logo_sp3k.gif
 Description:
Space Pilot 3k logo.
 Filesize:  9.65 KB
 Viewed:  2869 Time(s)

logo_sp3k.gif

logo_phpbb.jpg
 Description:
Terayon logo.
 Filesize:  35.42 KB
 Viewed:  2872 Time(s)

logo_phpbb.jpg

logo.gif
 Description:
Cold Steel logo.
 Filesize:  8.48 KB
 Viewed:  2868 Time(s)

logo.gif

Tapek

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heh, nice work, I'll put them up now.

Tapek

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've uploaded all the logo's except for Terayon. It's not working for some reason.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmm........ok, let me try something.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, this is it, i reset it to indexed color mode but it would only let me save it as a gif so i dont know if you can change that without editing pages.

logo_phpbb.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.31 KB
 Viewed:  2853 Time(s)

logo_phpbb.gif

Tapek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll upload it soon, but there's no hurry since nobody uses Terayon. (To my knowledge)

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i do.... Sad

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

o dear Rolling Eyes

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its a simple edit, open the header file in the themes directory (not he simple_header one the other one) search for the logo and edit.

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know how to do it stu, its just it was saved wrongly the first time and I'm too lazy to do it again (Flash FXP trial has a 50 second delay when you open it)

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

never knew Flash had built in FTP....

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whats wrong with ws_ftp?

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ws_ftp is better for webdesign purposes, and flashfxp is better for downloading files from FTPs, I find. 'course I learned webdesign with WS_FTP LE, so I could be biased.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

still waiting for mine to be updated Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont know if you guys noticed, but I havent been messing up with FTP recently due to internet problems... I mean, I'm barely online.... used MSN for few seconds on thrusday but it crashed. Anyway, this kind of job must be done by Tapek and Kane in the moment.

PS: I just hope you guys keep the site updated with daily news. Yesterday there was no news at all Sad.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol complaing about one day of no news its ahrd to keep cxw getting news every 3 days *sigh*

neways those logos look SweeT

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

bansh, we probably got the most updated news in the community #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol... obviously no. There are sites that receives up to 7 or more news daily... I'm satisfied with 2 or 3.. Wink

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whoa.
this is the most updated site i've seen though

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!