Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
I've changed some smilies..
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tapek

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:33 am    Post subject:  I've changed some smilies.. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As you can probably see, I've changed some of the smilies;

Smile Sad Surprised Confused Cool Mad Wink

(above are the changed ones) I might do the rest tomorrow...

Anyway, what do you all think of the ones I chose?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They are all from Team-PPM forums #Tongue. Anyway, nice selection!

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, they are gathered from forums around the 'net I've found! It's just a coincidence they are the same, seriously!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: Just a test... Does emoticons work at the topic :?: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, Ok, lol... I'll also add some extra later...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Niice. Like your Avatar, BTW.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which? Mine? Banshees? wha?

BTW, someone make new icons for:

Very Happy Shocked Laughing Razz

All of them suck. Need new ones! And for the : D one, DONT have the ^^ looking one with the pale green skin (shudder)

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL, LC wll probably want us to delete the smiles and say we coppied him Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We didn't. I got all the new ones from a forum smiley library, NOT team-ppm.com forums.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What I ment was that LC would porabably try acusig us of stealig those smiles from Team-ppm even though we didn't.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It can be proved that I didnt, because I had been banned from the domain, as had banshee, and couldn't have stolen it after I've been banned.

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:45 am    Post subject: grrr Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SHUT THE ztype UP TS! Some of us still respect LC...Only a fool would say something like that cos it aint funny and it aint smart

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Someone respects LC?

Also, it's probably true. He accused us of using his code because the name and damage of the Grenadier were the same as his #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:39 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kane your smart enough!

A SMIELY ON A FORUM ISN'T CODING

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a sarcastic remark about how idiotic LC can be. I'm aware forum smileys are not Mod work.

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:49 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if you know that then you should know LC isn't that dumb

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mavrick, I would say that until he complains at the use of the name TDL by us. He forgot that most of the names was created by PPM members, including the name Team-PPM. So, we never know how much far he would go...

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WOAH, Marick it was just a small joke, I joke around about everyone, don't take it all personal.

And also Im kinda pissed at LC for still havin my 2 logos up that are for PPM not for Team-ppm. They have no right to be there if their not going to be in the team-ppm mod for Tiberia Sun.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!