Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Good news
Moderators: Yurisarmy
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject:  Good news Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Things seem to be shaping up. Tovarich tells me using a file recovery program he has started recovering some(or many, or most of) his voxels, and the moment I among other people have been waiting for- aerial combat.

This is the main reason I was hesitant to code in Yurisarmy's well done planes- but now with it, I will be addings 50's aircraft, awhile adding a basic set of defenses.

I will continue development of my current voxels, and research what to do next. As for treats, here is my T-34 and M7B2 Priest.

T-34-
Ever since I made this voxel and put it in fugly Allied scheme, I have been hesitant to show it in screenshots or in "Improved Unit" posts. Here is the newest version, which to be honest, looks quite a bit better than the last. Barrel may be a little large- but that can be fixed

M7B2- This is basically the same as the last one, except some changes to the gun have been made, the suspension fixed, and some slightly texture changes added.

And for any of you wondering why the BM-21(yes, it is not a BM-13) and M48 are soo big, well, that will be fixed. M48 is actually somewhat shorter than the M4A3.

AFeat.PNG
 Description:
The VXL as pictured in XCC Mixer
 Filesize:  814 Bytes
 Viewed:  7153 Time(s)

AFeat.PNG

MyBTR.png
 Description:
A feat of boredom
 Filesize:  2.5 KB

MyBTR.png

M7B2Improved.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.16 KB

M7B2Improved.PNG

T34Improved.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  23.82 KB

T34Improved.PNG

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The remap on that Soviet tank looks awfull. You'll have to chage that for sure.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, it is quite bad. I am going to change it. #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon