Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 pm
All times are UTC + 0
RF Armored pack[RA2]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [40 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
RLY_BiG_Tank
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject:  RF Armored pack[RA2] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pack includes:

1)BTR90 - 30mm autocannon & ATGM
2)BMP2 - 30mm autocannon & ATGM
3)BMP3 - 100mm HEAT gun & 30mm autocannon
4)T80UM - 125mm smoothbore gun & HMG
5)T12UM1 - 152mm smoothbore gun & 30mm AA autocannon

+Bonus
6)2S6 - twin 30mm AA chainguns & Surface-to-Air launchers

armor.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  121.33 KB
 Viewed:  25115 Time(s)

armor.JPG

RF_Armor_2006.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  RF_Armor_2006.rar
 Filesize:  159.1 KB
 Downloaded:  1708 Time(s)

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hallejulah my prayers have been answered.
RLY_BIG_TANK can you add the BTR-T or at least finish it please.

RLY_BiG_Tank
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have one difficult thing - BTRT turret needs lateral offset...

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Immediate Spotlight. Very Happy

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A very nice pack there.

Spotlighted.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A very nice pack, a very nice pack indeed. RLY_BiG_Tank, you're one of an awesome voxeler!

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RLY_BIG_TANK please try to finish the BTR-T in this scheme with different turrets (russian IFV)
:

RLY_BiG_Tank
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I said - BTRT turret needs lateral offset, it is not on the centerline of the vehicle - what will you do?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He probably doesn't know what your talking about.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll fiddle with the turret offsetts. But I got one question are you using 3DS2VXL if so then it should generate an INI file that shows the turret offset. I'll probably just end up making it look like its in the center and near the back of the BTR-T because it probably wont show much difference.

Edit: FLH just fiddle with it RLY_BIG_TANK and if it doesnt work ill figure it out. if not Tony can help you with the problem.

hogo98
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow nice work can you mybe do a non camo vertion ?

then i will defo use it

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you also add the BMP-T ? and add different camos for the : Объект 640 Черный орел

ShadowLord
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Universal, stop begging! Make it yourself or learn, you giving Rly_Big_Tank a very hard time here!

Last edited by ShadowLord on Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rly_big_tank you mean. #Tongue

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well he did the BTR-T but with only one turret Sad

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So make the other four yourself...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3ds2vxl is supposed to already work automatically with lateral offset since a long time.

look in the turret offset ini. the second number is the lateral offset.

if it's not working then tell me and i'll fix it. i can't test it because i don't have the games. you may want to test with some simple extreme examples to make sure it is working correctly because the actual tank has only a slight offset.

btw i think you are not putting the super sampling level in 3ds2vxl high enough.

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You see Mig the problem is that I can't really make turrets or i think that I will screw their alignment up etc...

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well if you base the alignments off RBT's existing turret, you should be fine.

RLY_BiG_Tank
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UPDATE

2S19 SP Howitzer & ZSU-23-4 Shilka

zsu_001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.87 KB
 Viewed:  24873 Time(s)

zsu_001.jpg

2s19_000.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.61 KB
 Viewed:  24873 Time(s)

2s19_000.jpg

armor_update.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  armor_update.rar
 Filesize:  47.63 KB
 Downloaded:  501 Time(s)

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow man good work, keep it up Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sweeeeet!

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice work Smile
The Motherland will never forget you! Wink

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ingame screen?

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

God I love your work Smile

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RLY_BIG_Tank how about finishing the T-95 ?

Stingerr
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about making your own stuff? Confused

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont have time for that currently.

ihateharriers
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you do have enough time to constantly beg for stuff to be made though?

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anderwin wrote:
ingame screen?

Shur
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RLY_BiG_Tank, excellent work.

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought I would point out that the Black Eagle was supposed to have the 152mm gun but rather it retained the 2A6M Rapira Smooth Bore of the late T-80'S.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.. where does that pertain to this topic?

"Banned" RP here

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

because if you are going to list the weapon details for the voxels it should be correct or at least close to it as possible.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.. where do you see the Black Eagle?

"Banned" RP here

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

T12UM1 is the Black Eagle tank name in operation flashpoint the correct designation is T-80UM2. Seriously google it and you'll see what I mean.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Universal wrote:
T12UM1 is the Black Eagle tank name in operation flashpoint the correct designation is T-80UM2. Seriously google it and you'll see what I mean.

As far as I knew, the Black Eagle was a Chinese M1 clone.

Or something like that..

"Banned" RP here

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wtf are you talking about the black eagle uses the t80um chassis and a new turret with kaktus era and drozd active protection system and it has an extra road wheel.

Gaffel
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Universal wrote:
wtf are you talking about the black eagle uses the t80um chassis and a new turret with kaktus era and drozd active protection system and it has an extra road wheel.

who cares what turret the black eagle are using?

Heres a ingame lazy fools Smile

jj.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  67.95 KB
 Viewed:  24326 Time(s)

jj.PNG

Universal
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks thats a great ingame. Really good unit Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [40 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!