Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Ramps
Moderators: TS Age Of Mutation Earth Evolved Staff, Harv
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject:  Ramps Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i worked hard on this and i figured that our forum needed an update so heres the finished destroyed bridge ramp.

(sorry about bad quality pic)

12344.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.58 KB
 Viewed:  10611 Time(s)

12344.jpg

Last edited by Harv on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok seeing this makes me happy Smile its great to see some more of the terrain being developed.

IMO this was a VERY interesting and cool idea and will be fun to use. it looks good to IMO.

great job Harv Razz

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

omg. this is pretty goood job and an awesome concept. definitely brings on the post-apocalyptic feel. Wink

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you, that was the idea Wink

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Lee
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice one, your graphical skills sure are advancing. Smile

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you

Lee
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

np. If ever you need any help, feel free to ask as i have some good knowledge of photomanipulation which is perfect for this kind of stuff.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is much better than any of the voxels you've done. You have skills for editing terrain. Keep it up! Smile

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UPDATED

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's awesome!!! This should be included in TS:XTX Surprised

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nope,if you want it you gotta wait for the mod ;P

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is an awesome addition to the terrain, a brilliant idea, and brilliantly made, well done, Harv!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Btw, did you use photoshop to make these?

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a bit but mostly shp editor and paint and a bunch of stuff

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice.. im going to steal this brilliant idea Very Happy

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jabberwoky wrote:
nice.. im going to steal this brilliant idea Very Happy

.........THIEF! Laughing joking its obviously a great idea. im really suprised no one thought of it before. and some of the other possibilities that Harv has mentioned.

BTW any work on the other sides/angles of ramps like this?
cant wait to see more Razz

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow this looks really good! Well done.

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

harv, that is totally beautiful. Smile

how I wish I made something like that myself! Sad

Great job on that, keep it up!

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks all , the other four angles are in progress and a bunch more of my original visions are nearly done so check often Wink

Disturbed
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

jo
Quote:
king its obviously a great idea. im really suprised no one thought of it before. and some of the other possibilities that Harv has mentioned.

Someone did come up with this idea before harv, Aurora, remember?

http://www.tiberiumweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=992&st=60

My appologies harv, i'm just a very curious person as all, but i have to say, your peice is amazing, its ashame i was never able to do that kind of thing back when i was able to create terrain. Sad
Oh well, i hope to see more work soon harv. #Tongue

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, the idea maybe taken somewhere, that's no big deal, but at least he hasn't stolen the work.

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very good work harv, I really like it, keep up the good work and good luck!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon