Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[TS,RA2]Golem
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject:  [TS,RA2]Golem Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Designed primarily for TS, the size of both mechs makes them fit well in RA2.

Features included in the zip:
-2 big mechs with similar design one for the GDI and other for Nod.
-1 deploy animation for each mech.
-1 deployed state for each mech.
-1 TS style cameo for each unit.
-1 big render of each unit in the cameo pose.
-Basic coding for the units.
-Coding for enabling both states.

I hope you enjoy.
And please give credit if used #Tongue

Download updated: frame errors corrected

Golems Preview.png
 Description:
Preview of both versions of the unit, and their cameos.
 Filesize:  171.24 KB
 Viewed:  23666 Time(s)

Golems Preview.png

Golems.zip
 Description:
The file with the units, cameos, coding and render.

Download
 Filename:  Golems.zip
 Filesize:  785.71 KB
 Downloaded:  2106 Time(s)

Last edited by Machine on Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh, it sucks. Quite literally.

Just kidding, awesome mechs. You did all the work for a modder Smile All we need to do now is simply play with them #Tongue

bonzy_buddy
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, they are awesome !!

Last edited by bonzy_buddy on Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

-tr8er8-
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's ok. Could be better 8/10.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-tr8er8- wrote:
It's ok. Could be better 8/10.

Please, I do not like post like this; if you add a reason, this post will be perfect Smile. I want constructive criticism please, because without reasons I can not improve my work, I hope you understand.

BTW, I updated the download, had some wrong frames, which now have been corrected.

Elite_Pirate
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pretty darn good! 8.5/10. The remaps are perfect. I dunno if someone here plays the Metroid games, but the Nod version of the Golem looks almost exactly like the Ingsmashers from Metroid Prime 2.

Beowulf
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A little too big for Tiberian Sun's scale but outside of that, very nice work.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
raminator
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

those look really nice
keep up the really good work! Wink

just a simple logo by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, but a little top heavy.

-Wraith88 on EA forums

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice, good work. Smile

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Raptor8 wrote:
Nice, but a little top heavy.

Well that was the idea.

@Infinity:
Well it can always be resized with XCC mixer or the SHP Builder, It almost fits the TS GDI warfactory, it's a bit bigger than its door, a 10%-5% should do it. And in this way fits better in RA2 also Laughing

@All of you:
Thanks for your nice comments Very Happy

Gaffel
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

awsome Smile
can you do next time for RA2 to? (little larger version)

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they are pretty good, but the Nod one dosnt suit the Nod its not edgy enough, its too square or something, do you see what im trying to get at.

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Superb quality, but the design feels a bit too rounded to blend in with the other TS units.

Bos187
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How can you not give that a 20 out of 10?
It's awesome

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's nice that you like to praise his work, Bos187... But please look at the last post's date.. This toppic is a month and a few days old... So basicaly, it was an old topic being left to die, and by reviving it, you've done no favours... But it was nice for you to praise his work in that fashion non-the-less. Smile

Anyway, being as i did not reply here, i figure i will give my rating for it anyway : 9/10, Fantastic. Wink

Bos187
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oops sorry.. it said new posts.. :blush:

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, it'll tend to do that if you have not been on in a long time... But be sure to check the last date before you post, in the future, OK? Oh and enjoy your stay at PPM. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!