Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:25 am
All times are UTC + 0
HVA Builder PrimaryFLH
Moderators: Community Tools Developpers
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Gaffel
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject:  HVA Builder PrimaryFLH
Subject description: Ide
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a ide(maybie this ide everyone tought about before)

This ide does not looks so hard, look at the picture, nr 10 says that its the value 0,10,0. Just some testing and the implant it. And do the same to the other axels to Smile

What you think banshee? This will save alot of time for modders

FLH.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.11 KB
 Viewed:  4246 Time(s)

FLH.PNG

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds fair, but it will take a while. The current status of HVA Builder and OS Voxel Viewer is that they are under a complete reform. I'm working in the new OS 3D Engine that both will use, although it's on hold at the moment. My development priority queue is like this at the moment:

1) OS BIG Editor (.manifest support, .BIG creation).
2) Voxel Section Editor III (module for a game I'm doing with my friends and some bug fixes like the Range Check Error).
3) OS 3D Engine.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

- - as long as it's on th subject of art.ini, it would also be cool to have a Turretofset feature..

when you can, of course..

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

isnt there a turretoffset option in OS Voxel viewer?

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that one isnt really usefull. i guess banshee stopped the development before it could grow into a usefull option

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've lost the source from OS:VV 1.75 when I lost my pen drive that had it. That function is actually useful, since you can guess the Turret Offset value with that. It seemed to be quite reliable in my tests with it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum