Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:18 am
All times are UTC + 0
A section for Project 3D Pieces?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Create a forum and a section for Project 3D Pieces?
Yes, make both.
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Yes, but only the section in the site.
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Yes, but only the forum.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way. Screw it!
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject:  A section for Project 3D Pieces? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you think we should create a special section in PPM site for the Project 3D Pieces and a special forum for it?

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I vote yes and one for upgrades. I tryed makeing an armoure upgrade for an undeployed tank and it wouldn't work it would be awsum it it would.

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just the site section

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's Project 3D Pieces? @.@

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Dark
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's a project Very Happy

basically it will be a section where you can download pre-made 3d piece models... like a set of wheels for example so that you don't have to spend hours working on your own.. the pieces will be made by anyone who is good enough..

http://ppm.entexplode.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1714

someone has already posted a nice set of wheels..

i personally think it should be a site section with like a rating system and/or comments..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if you want comments for that, we need a forum...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

both!

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, that looks to be exceptionally "bitchin'" dark Wink

Sounds good to me, let's do it

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Dark
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is this section going to be added then? Very Happy oh also, what about a 3d modeling section in the tutorials forum? because i was thinking, while wheels can be in 3d pieces section, thinks lik cat tracks would be dif per model so a tut on an effective looking set of cat tracks would be handy... just an idea, i can do some filling out of the forum, i esp. like my cat tracks Very Happy

Tapek

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For goodness' sake give it a better name than "3d Pieces"

How about;

- Model scrapyard
- 3d playground
- Model Parts

Or something?

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I concur with Tapek of the Everpresent Hyperbole

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right. So, what name you guys suggest?

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess we could call it Project: 3d Pieces or P3D. Anyway, when we decide a name for it, I'll create the section and forum.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go with 3D playground. I'm gonna get Gmax and see if I hav any skill if I do I'll sumbit a good chunk of stuff since it's no use to me sinced I still haven't figured out the art.ini. #Tongue

All hail me

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like model scrapyard personally.

(Note to banshee: How come "Majority wins" only when it applies to something you support?)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
(Note to banshee: How come "Majority wins" only when it applies to something you support?)

- No, it's not true. Most of people really want to comment the models, but for that, we would need a forum. However, some people have voted in only a site section befroe they know that they need a forum for comments and after ppl know that they need a forum for comments, all of them voted for both. So, that's why I'm doing both.

Btw, 3D Playground is not a bad name, but I'm not sure if it really enphasizes the objective of the thing... I mean, will ppl notice that it's about parts of models to be used by everyone?

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well just wanted it started #Tongue but the scrapyard one is just as good and it shoould make the point.

All hail me

Dark
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thing is, i think model scrapyard is the best so far, but the name says scrapyard of models more than scrapyard of model parts..

how about:
3D Junkyard: Model Parts
or scrap yard instead of junkyard :S
god i'm hungry!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3D Model Parts Scrapyard?

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

remove "parts"

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

but the objective of the thing is to share parts of model and not the whole model...

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

then do it like this 3D Parts Scrapyard

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok by me, anyone disagrees?

Dark
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*yawns* is it open yet, is it is it?????

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, but I'm unable to open any forum in the moment, due to problems on admin stuff after the server be upgraded. We are unable to create forums Sad.

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3d parts scrapyard sounds good

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good news, 3D Parts Scrapyard forums will be created very soon as I managed to "bypass" the admin pannel problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!