Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
Random Artwork :P
Moderators: blubb
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject:  Random Artwork :P Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i just felt that i give the hacker some personality, he's now again called scavenger in the mod because of his hijacking ability.
He's armes with a knife with wich he can kill vehicle pilots and enter the enemy vehicle for own purposes, he has no build limit but is expensive, also he can like before shut down enemy buildings from the base energy support net, especially useful against defensive buildings when you plan to attack a stronger base of a turtler or so.

nahacker.jpg
 Description:
"scavenger"
 Filesize:  141.86 KB
 Viewed:  7871 Time(s)

nahacker.jpg

Hydraw Art on Facebook

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

as i said before, AWSOME!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's pretty amazing..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lee
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice. PS or CPainter?

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Godly? #Tongue

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

photoshop

Hydraw Art on Facebook

OccultSpectre
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

NiGhtPiSH
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn! It's great!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
SaneDisruption
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it is a very good drawing, but... i feel he is a little too bulky to be a nod unit, nod doesnt favor armour... i think there is too much of it on him, imho. but, great drawing nonetheless Smile

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

see, the scavenger is really unarmed, he has only knife to hijack vehicles, and this unit is prepared to be used as a backbone to make accsess to enemy bases, the case of this armor is just to save him from beiing dead, he has no really heavy weapons to wear and he's important on the front, and to be on the front armed with a computer and a knife, is better in a good armor.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hardcore man!

Did you use a mouse or a pad........oh I see, sacrifice firepower for amour...and a computer Very Happy

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sadly a mouse, i can't afford a pad at the moment..but its a small wish of mine to buy one if i have enough money Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon