Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:15 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Forest Fires (8) WITH SCREENS
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject:  Forest Fires (8) WITH SCREENS
Subject description: Red Zone Edition
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its forest fires from ts with better graphics and new stuff added to it. same layout tho. its my first TW map im gonna release, the other which i havent was a mess around on seein worldbuilder TWs abilities

hope u like it, ive finally got some pics, thanx mighty BOB for tellin me how to take screens

lighting will most likely change, infact the top one is newer with better lighting and if u notice the map is bigger in that one as i needed to make a more accurate layout to the original

sshot0018.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  197.7 KB
 Viewed:  11663 Time(s)

sshot0018.JPG

sshot0017.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.24 KB

sshot0017.JPG

sshot0016.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  179 KB

sshot0016.JPG

Last edited by zdflamer2 on Thu May 17, 2007 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds nice! Remember to use a lot of different textures, rocky and cliffy on cliffs and such.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry no screenies yet but i have done almost half one riverside and im pretty pleased

ive added some cool details that werent in the original like an old destroyed nod base and a bigger trashed urban area with lots of scattered titan debris and mkIIs allover the place. there is also a trashed old gdi dock and a tech base you can take over. there are wrecked highways and ts style traintracks wrecked everywhere too.

ive also got blossom trees to work. yes u will see. its surprisingly simple.

man i love this map editor, its so awesome

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

70% done, trust me this is takin a helluva long time but i think it will be worth it at the end.

SoD.X
Medic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope it comes out good Smile
I remember the good old days playing in TS ffa on this map , ah the times , and the disruptor rush from the sky Wink
i hope its a 600X600 map so it wont comes out too small Confused

Unreal Tournament 3 Total Conversion to C&C: Renegade
www.renegade2007.com

iMess
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hai zdflamer!

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its about 500x500 because i couldnt find the maximum. i made it look as similar layout wise to ts as possible as i constantly look at finalsun to see if its right, unfortunately that makes some spots a bit small so u may wanna expand, however some bigger spots like top left and bottom right have good sizes.

the maps detailing is different to ts in the fact that there are wrecked highways and a wrecked ts train monorail, the two cities eitherside of the bridge are much bigger but trashed. there are tech bases and a wrecked gdi dock, a wrecked nod old base and a wrecked gdi old base and scattered titans and mkIIs

tank spammers beware: this is not the map for u as there are lots of choke points like the forest parts where ur base entrances are. this means that its better to use ts style tactics. this map is great for using commandos and zone troopers jump jet abilty.

i think fans of the original will like this, can someone tell me the hotkey for taking screenshots in tiberium wars.

Mighty BOB!
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

F12 Wink

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanx man

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow good stuff!
nice work, dude (less cities, though might be best, I think)

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

warlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow! Now this is looking good, Cool although i don't know much about TW mapping really Confused

Signature By Aro^

"So long as there are men, there will be wars." - Albert Einstein.

SoD.X
Medic

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WoW the texture work here looks fantastic , now create a minimap and provide the overhead map image Smile
PS: is that a Cab on the roof of the gas station ?

Unreal Tournament 3 Total Conversion to C&C: Renegade
www.renegade2007.com

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea i do like cities, however i dont like garissonin all the time as it gets really frustrating so ive made most buildings damaged so garisoning aint too extreme, it also looks better.

ps. yes it is a cab on the roof lol, thought it wud look funny

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice stuff, good luck!

-Wraith88 on EA forums

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks awesome!!!!
BTW:: When are you going to get on msn again ? Sad

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i shud be on soon soz crashking i hardly ever use it but ill try.

shinji
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it nice, it very nice (in a borat accent) Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum