Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Lightstorm's concept maps
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Lightstorm
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject:  Lightstorm's concept maps Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

okay i can't use worldbuilder so I'm going to post all my map ideas here, if you want to make them fine. if not *shrug* I'm not forcing it on anyone but if you like it and use the idea please give me some credit.

First map:
Fall of New Eden
I really liked the place where you go on the first GDI vs. Scrin mission, where its raining and your fighting in the ruined suburbs of Munich. this map is based off of that, the weather would be rainy and the lighting would be like that mission.

(keep in mind I'm not Team black and not a l33t ms painter.
the map size is either 600x600 or 400x400 (its big), the tiberium obviously isn't just on top of the pavement its forced up through it, the black X's are wrecked buildings, the red X's are the start points. the black blobs by the bridges are those neutral gun turrets. the bridges are metal and the little black fuzzy things on the grass are trees. to make it easier here are some screenshots of the GDI mission the map its based off:

more to come. keep it here.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heh, MS Paint FTW.

Ye too bad I can't afford CNC3 & new graphics card to play it at the moment

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Last edited by Team Black on Sat May 19, 2007 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

SoD.X
Medic

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Download what , MS Paint #Tongue ?

Actually i was thinking of creating 1 vs 1 urban map some days ago when i finished The Hunters map , is the concept taken ?
If not i might use it Wink

Unreal Tournament 3 Total Conversion to C&C: Renegade
www.renegade2007.com

Lightstorm
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

concept is still open. if you want this design its yours. please remember to credit me for the concept.

EDIT: Actually Yggdrasil also asked about it, you'll have to talk to him

Lightstorm
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

okay its been a while but here is the next concept map:

the map is called "A City Divided" it is a blue zone city surrounded by zone walls. an earthquake struck splitting it in two and making a path for a fast flowing river of bright green sludge. the river has such high concentrations of tiberium that tiberium and tiberium glaciers have grown along the edge of it. the city was evacuted. recently GDI has put a pair of service bridges across the chasm. as shown by the light gray lines. tiberium is shown as pink and the tiberium "glaciers" are purple. the chasm can't be crossed except at the two bridges or with aircraft. the only ways down into the chasm are indicated as red squares. although it appears otherwise from the map you can go anywhere inside the brown areas of the chasm by going down into it and the entire chasm floor is covered in tiberium.
the only ways to get around are to go through the city, the brown areas on the left and right edges are rough terrain and are impassible. the only ways into the city are through the tan holes indicated. zone walls are indestructable by conventional weapons but will fall if hit by a superweapon. the black squares in the city are buildings, the ones closest to the chasm would be damaged or destroyed. the outer ring road of the city is a double street with trees between the lanes, beyond that is a forested area before the zone walls. the blue areas are ponds but could also be blue tiberium if the designer wanted that instead, i personally feel that this map has enough tiberium without it. the pale blue squares are tiberium spikes. the dark gray areas are roads and the red X's are player start locations.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum