Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:40 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tools updated!
Moderators: Community Tools Developpers
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject:  Tools updated! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here you can find:

1)OS SHP Builder 3.35 U (Banshee, Stucuk and PaD)
2)XCC AV Player 1.45 U (Olaf Van Der Spek)
3)XCC Mix Editor 1.45 U (Olaf Van Der Spek)
4)XCC Mixer 1.45 U (Olaf Van Der Spek)

All XCC tools is the lastest from XCC site (version 1.45).
You should replace old exe file by new ones.
You must update only XCC 1.45.

Download it here:
http://files.renegadeprojects.com/Rock%20The%20Battlefield/C&CVK_s_Files/Release.7z

and XCC Mixer 1.45 U with PNG support here:
http://files.renegadeprojects.com/Rock%20The%20Battlefield/C&CVK_s_Files/XCC_Mixer_1_45_U.7z

This is binary-editing update

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

when I clicked the xcc mixer one I got a shit load of code

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Somebody's uploaded it as ASCII instead of binary. Right click and save as instead.

What exactly is different in these, if anything?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The program icons, I believe.

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Program icons have been slightly upgraded. (These programs will need to be recompiled for the icon to appear properly, later.)

XCC Mixer's second pane is open by default. Fixed PNG support in Mixer 1.45 (Previously broken in the official version.)

All 3 XCC programs now have XP theming support.

SHP Builder update was just the icon. AFAIK. (Which does in-fact work properly, 32bit images and all.)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
SHP Builder update was just the icon

Visual Themes too.
Quote:
(These programs will need to be recompiled for the icon to appear properly, later.)

No. I insert new icons and all fine.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just out of curiosity why 7zip?

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&CVK wrote:
No. I insert new icons and all fine.

It's not fine. The 32bit icons are not taking priority. I know that they ARE in the exe, I checked, but they are not being used.

Maybe the icons are in the wrong order in the exe?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just clicked the link for xcc 1.45 U..its no longer available at that link.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VK removed the files he placed at the Renegade Projects.

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

none. King Ren without any questions removed it.
Doesn't matter I will reupload it again on my site.

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
King Ren without any questions removed it.
After you announced your new site, which means you were no longer interested in our hosting, and shouldn't have expected any different outcome.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VK wrote:
Quote:

none. King Ren without any questions removed it.
Doesn't matter I will reupload it again on my site.

Bullshit. I removed them after you started advertising your new site on RenProj without even telling me you were going to move, so I wouldn't have to hear your "Ren is hosting my files without my permission" crap.

Get your ztyping act together. Either you want hosting at RenProj, or not. But if you don't, I have no reason to play mirror for you.

You were the one who decided to go somewhere else. Not me.

And stop this slander crap. Everybody can read how it went down on RenProj, especially

VK wrote:

Quote:
You had any chance to get hosted at STX without any problems. You didn't like our packages. You left. That's your decision, and your inability to read or accept my PMs. Not mine.

yes this is my decision.

and
VK wrote:
I will have my own site with my patch, my own mod, my own tools (such as TMP Studio).
Without any kind of comparing with old RP & PD.

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Bullshit. I removed them after you started advertising your new site on RenProj without even telling me you were going to move, so I wouldn't have to hear your "Ren is hosting my files without my permission" crap.

and what is bad here?
just another new site.
...and another thing: I never have my own site on RenProj.

This doesn't matter more - I am no longer in your empire.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah..."empire"...because I didn't allow you to ban people for mistyping "Swizzle". Rolling Eyes

If it all doesn't matter anyway, why do you keep trying to badmouth me behind my back? Why don't you just come out in the open, draw a crowd, and we'll see how your allegations withstand the test of archived posts, PMs and witnesses?

Or are you afraid people might actually see what a major pain in the ass you were?

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Plz move this "discussion" to somewhere else. This forum is about CNC Editing tools, not your network "disputes". Id prefer to not lock this topic or delete ur posts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum