Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:51 am
All times are UTC + 0
I present to you, the new TSD menu
Moderators: Judeau, Mortecha, Rico
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject:  I present to you, the new TSD menu Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

behold etc

TSD-menu.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  173.39 KB
 Viewed:  11815 Time(s)

TSD-menu.png

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, that is some mightily impressive work there!

I love the style, and I love the artwork. A nice change the usual menus.

Nicely done! Very Happy

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice work Judeau looking good! But didn't Bittah Commander help you with it or something?

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who cares? #Tongue
It looks amazing!

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
Nice work Judeau looking good! But didn't Bittah Commander help you with it or something?

fraid not, though he tried to

though i must remark the background was taken from a wakachan scenic thread, don't know the artist of it

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice Smile

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice work.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG?! Surprised

*downloads it

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:

I was trying to add some TS units into the background, but as we all know I'm not really the greatest Photoshopper around. The version I did with the Jumpjet and the Banshee didn't look too bad in my opinion though, but I don't think Judeau liked it.
Still... Judeau should ask someone more experienced with Photoshop to try to add in some TS units Wink

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like the way it looks at the moment, tbh. It gets across the atmosphere very nicely.

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow. You nailed the apocalyptic atmosphere perfectly. Creates a very convincing of overwhelming doom.

EDIT: Will this also have sizes for each of the resolutions? with the normal menu I find that the text and background shrink with the high res'.

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ORCACommander wrote:
Wow. You nailed the apocalyptic atmosphere perfectly. Creates a very convincing of overwhelming doom.

EDIT: Will this also have sizes for each of the resolutions? with the normal menu I find that the text and background shrink with the high res'.

as far as i know that's impossible

unless i want to remake it for each size >_>, and offer downloads for each possible ts screen size, which is not very likely

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ooohh, nice job! : o

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know this topic is way the hell old, but I have a question.

Do you happen to have the original picture used in the menu? (hi res, if possible?)

By the way, it's an AWESOME looking menu. My only qualm is the background texture. Maybe it should be more crystalline.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The menu are changed. This is a old menu. Judeau show ed me the newest menu and is great. :p

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can post the image, but indeed, the menu is changing.

I'll add it to this post later, currently at uni.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Judeau wrote:
Morpher wrote:

fraid not, though he tried to

though i must remark the background was taken from a wakachan scenic thread, don't know the artist of it

The artist is Dusso, if I recall correctly.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah didn't know the origin of the picture was under debate. These are concept artworks for the new fall out 3 being developed by bethesda softworks, ie makers of morrowind and oblivion. It will be an interesting addition to the fallout franchise.

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Every good mod is considered a work in progress... XD... "Uh, negative i'm a meet popsicle" from The Fifth element, right? XD

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That menu looks amazing. And yes Nexon it is from the Fifth Element

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uhhhhhhhgg! I'm waiting Judeau! xD
if this one is outdated, i cant wait to see the next one.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea I agree with Dats, waiting Jud, and also I now know that the outdated menu is using a picture from Fall Out, Judeau said so that it is.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*edit* Dusso's domain is gone. He must have sold his site.

Here's the image. Smile

pa27.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  116.86 KB
 Viewed:  10066 Time(s)

pa27.jpg

Last edited by daTS on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

o.0 now that's sweet. *saved*

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I looked at D U S S O's website, I didnt see anything like that there, which section is it in?

EDIT: forget what I said, I found it

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YEah, he really is an amazing artist.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uhh it's in the production art if I remember correctly

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, dusso's page is gone. :/

anyways, i uploaded it, because it's quite an amazing picture. Smile

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woah! And I was on that site just yesterday too o.0 good thing I saved all the stuff that interested me in there!

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon