Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:52 am
All times are UTC + 0
Names...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:55 am    Post subject:  Names... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How should we call PPM/Team-PPM when it was only one team? Since both names are taken and now team-ppm.com is also from Team-PPM, I really have no names to call the old times...

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe TPPM? Thats all I can think of.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TPPM is how some ppl used to call the current MPP.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

(banshee will reply below i bet, well he always sais somethgin when the stu logig is on this subject)

USE STU LOGIC!!!! the errr, Brill Way To Get Ur Names..... Errr Names....

anyway

this place = PPM-R
mpp.entexplode.com = T-PPM
and the "old" PPM = PPM

also PPM = dead

well thats how my brain processes the data......no mater what u change the name of this place to(Stu looks at Banshee trying to say "THERE IS NO PPM-R STU!!!! THRE IS ONLY PMM!!!!!")

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stu Logic is wrong, because this place is PPM. PPM-R was a name of a successfull operation which removed LC from PPM (but it didnt uninfected MPP).

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

(LOL i knew u would say that)

anyway, Stu Logic,

PPM = The time b4 the Split

PPM split into 2 factions(groups) PPM-R(the first name of the group) and T-PPM.
so PMM-R = here, cos it can't b PPM since its dead. (note: u didn't kick LC out so u can't b the "PPM", if LC was kicked out he would have been kicked by the whole or most of the team, but it seeems that 4 or so just started a new group(also LC sais he was never told he was/is kicked so u can't kick someone n not tell them))

So PPM is Dead and now there is PPM-R and T-PPM

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes you can. I could kick a staff member of my site without saying anything.

Its called set their forum group to 'Registered' and change all the passwords on the site Very Happy
They'll get the hint with the staff section gives them a 401 error.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trust me, here's the facts:

Things we have that were with PPM from the beginning:

All PPM Members
All PPM Work
All PPM Ideas
The original purpose of PPM that gives it its name
The rights to PPM Work, ideas, and the NAME

Things we DON'T have:

Nothing

Hate to break it to you, Stu, but PPM existed for about a year before Mr.K gave us a domain name, and if you'd been around then, you'd think the way we do. Trust me.

Also, we DID kick LC out of the group. The only thing is, we couldn't tell anyone since if we did, he'd delete all of our work before we had a chance to recover it. Also, Mr.K would leave (Which he did) so we needed another website.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stu, PPM started in the start october 2000. PPM members were Kane, CC, Chitzkoi, Crackmine.... Sk8erkid joined in the middle of the same month. Crackmine has disapeared several times until disappear forever. Chitzkoi disappeared with the change of forums and one yea later LC had found him and he confirmed that he wanted to leave PPM. So, we have the starting team. Tiberian Sun 0000 has joined us before the end of the year 2000 with DeathRay. In march 2001, Karreman joined PPM. He made a website called PPM "One" Website and made the incredible job of stopping the website wars and organizing us into one place: Team-PPM.com. Lethargic Crowd joined PPM in may 2001. People used to confuse LC and I as leaders, because we used to organize the team and to be more participative than other members. However, PPM hasnt, doesnt and wont have leaders. PPM is always PPM. Team-PPM is another mod...

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stop going on about K-man being a "new" member , u keep on going on about it(im on about Kane).

and normaly u don't chuck everyone apart form the "original members" then once the "Evil one"(aka LC) sais he knows about the "PPM-R Forums" does everyoen else even know.(PPL came hear and asked to join, and they were members b4, so how can u kick everyone out n start from scratch? sounds liek the "originals" got out n made a new team)

and stop throwing PPM's history in my face, i will never know or care how meny creators there were or every little detail on every aspect of PPM's history. P.S i hate history........

(and yes doug u can chuck ppl out physicaly but that wasn't done in this case, they just left the building n setup shop somewhere else)

this is how i see the situation, You have a company, u have the chairmen (the creators) and the workforce(everyoen else on the team), the chairmen don't like the current situation so they leave ther building and setup a new company with the same name as the last, but noone is informed, so they company hasn't died, its still being ran whilst the chairment are seting up, the building is still there, the work still goes on. So how can u be PPM when u left?

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In that situation, stu, the chairmen leave and take all rights to the company and products with them. When they setup shop elsewhere, the old workers are essentially fired. Understood? Good. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LMAO! Yep, Dougs correct.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well acording to the "idea" of PPM there is no leader(s), so that would be wrong, unless the original are acxtually the leaders and that "idea" only applies to everyone else.

(so my example was wrong in that sence)

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No one leads the mod, but the origional creators hold all rights to the mod.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dougs right, thier are no leaders in PPM. Even though im the PPM founder, im not a leader. All members are equals.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if all members are equals then the mod is everyones(so everyone would technically own it), obvacly if banshee creates a gkhfdskhnfdkh then that is his.

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why nto call yourselves aftermath...i mean it fits considering that its like the aftermath of the war between you guys and lc that lead to the split and everythign of course its still going on and probably always will but aftermath is justa cool name and would suit yall i beleave could just be me tho..ill shut up now...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mate... LC is a mercenary. He is doing all the hell he did for himself. Do you remember that he used to post everywhere "En Taro PPM!" or "En Taro EE!"? And do you think that he was really doing that for PPM and EE? He has betrayed both PPM and EE and is now laughing at the EE's situation. Do you know why he betrayed us? Because we were against his plans, against what he wanna do... He wanna rule PPM first, after he was kicked, he wanted to use EE's Terms of Service to not let we use his work and at the same time, he wanted to bypass the TOS to use our work and hack us around and diss us in EE forums. Fortunatelly, Doug is not a zombie and became against his ideas. He considered that an act of treason and betrayed Doug. So, do you really think that he still deserves the name PPM in his mod? Obviously not! That is not a Project Perfect Mod with everyone's idea made for everyone. That's a mod with everyone's work made for LC. WE ARE NOT SLAVES, MATE! LC was a trap to PPM all this time... he had bring all the decadence to us and we will not change our initial name because of him. We were PPM, we are PPM and we will keep being PPM!

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Technically ppm split(and yes cos u renamed ur self to ppm-r which means u were a new group formed by the "iold" members. So tecnically "LC's mod" is ppm or there is no ppm left, And i bet soemoen will say no this no that.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We havent renamed ourselves to PPM-R, Stu. We've named the operation of kicking LC from the mod as PPM-Revolution Operation X51. But this was a crazy idea from CC and Kane. But we've always had the rights of the name PPM since:

We've created it in october 2000, we are the original members, we worked on LC and we did not acted against the mod like LC did. We have the original purpouse, we are making it based in

Quote:
Things we have that were with PPM from the beginning:

All PPM Members
All PPM Work
All PPM Ideas
The original purpose of PPM that gives it its name
The rights to PPM Work, ideas, and the NAME

Things we DON'T have:

Nothing

Quote:
In that situation, stu, the chairmen leave and take all rights to the company and products with them. When they setup shop elsewhere, the old workers are essentially fired. Understood? Good. Smile

Quote:
No one leads the mod, but the origional creators hold all rights to the mod.

Stu, for once, and forever, dont be a stubborn. you are in PPM and Team-PPM from LC is another crap that shouldnt neither deserve the name PPM inside its name...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i dunno i jusr liked the name

Aftermath

anywayz thats my suggestion...

also you could call yourselves...

Revolution

as in a new dawn of modding Very Happy

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:22 am    Post subject: errr Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you failed to mention mwaaa?
i came a month after LC, Even tho i just laze about doing ztype all! i still like to be appreciated for stuff i have no relavence too(and i know my spelling is wank).it makes me feel happy, and everything was absolutly amazing! in the spring/summer of 2001 LC was normal and got on with work me and crazed panda just talked...i miss those times and it's hard to belive they will never come back Sad Sad

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i came here int eh midst of the ban Lc war and had hella fun wit you guys even tho ban and Lc where going at it like cats and dogs but hell thats just how things are eh?

Neways next suggesting is...

Perfect Mods Suck

J/K it spells out PMS get it LMFAO that was one of my better jokes *sigh*

seriously tho how about

Godly Mods {GM}

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!