Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am
All times are UTC + 0
My WoW characters
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tapek

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject:  My WoW characters Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tapek
Orc Shaman

Arakasi
Human Thief/Rogue

Zaltais
Troll Headhunter

Akani
Goblin Inventor

BillnTed
Most Excellent Commentators

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bill: Here is our characters:

Bill
Dwarf Warrior

Ted
Dwarf Mechanist

Ted: I think you need a dwarf character, Tapek.

// Bill and Ted's Most Excellent Program
// C for Dummies, Volume 1
// Penguins r00l!

#include <stdio.h>

void main()
{
printf("This adminwar should prove to be the best yet!");
}

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Teh Dwarves are teh KEWL! lolzkthx

Kane's Characters:

Kuzro
Human Wizard

Kuzra
Female Elf Wizard

Bruenor
Dwarven Fighter

Anadiel
Human Thief

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

:O Anadiel VS Arakasi

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

:O! The Battle of the...

Quinteth Century?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Styledatol
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My Characters:
Emerald's Dream:
Edard - Tarnum Shaman
Dokart - Orc tank Warrior
Shelka - Troll Rogue

Mealtstorm:
Styledatol - Dwarf Hunter
Daenriz - Night Elf Fury Warrior
Edard - Gnome mage

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

O_O Is this a new record ?

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

do people keep paying hundreds of dollars for this retarded game because they are afraid that if they don't then their characters will be erased and they will have to start over from the beginning, throwing away months of hard work?

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm pretty sure that this game wasn't even out in 2003, and you could never play as goblins.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile Me and deathray bumped older...

but anyway 0 Guild Wars is better in financial plan.

Styledatol
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^ if you have problems financing yes.
People keep paying for WoW because it kicks ass. You can say its gay you can say tis overrated, but when a game takes more than 8 million people by storm there's gotta be something to it. I play WoW because its a game I can play with my real life friends, and because really its the best MMO in the history of forever.

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played a bit but stopped a few months ago. Once you reach 60/70 there isn't much more to do than raid for better gear. The hardcore raiders do the same as they do with other games, they turn it into a numbers game. It's always DKP this, DPS that, and it becomes something else than simply having fun.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

first of all,we have a new record....a totall 1 year and 11 months.....so close to 2 years lol.try to control your posting dates man...i mean really.
second,there is nothing wrong with other people paying for the game,you dont have to worry or get mad just because other people play and pay but you dont,and in your mind you think its wrong....its not.infact,WoW makes mollions of dollars out of it,if your so pissed about it,make your own p2p game.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow's success lies in its accessability. I've tried a few others like Anarchy Online and Lineage 2, and they certainly weren't very friendly to the more casual players. Especially Lineage 2 which is little more than a glorified grindfest with overly sexualized characters. I mean, female warriors with cleavage, fishnets and high heels? Yeah, that's real practical on the battlefield.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Agreed. I hate it how so many games today have turned female warriors into models... Not only does it expose their heart and stuff, but it would also encourage enemies to do some..."bad things" - which is a big reason why there AREN'T a lot of females who enlist in combat.

I especially hated when EA did that with The Third Age. I'm a big fan of Tolkien and LOTR, a great poet, an amazing writer, then EA had to come in and totally defile it. #Mad

(Should we split this?)

The Team Black Index

Styledatol
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^ So.... you played LORTO yet? XD

God that game sucks (and that, ladies and gents, coems from a Tolkien fan).

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Third Age is embarrasing for the fact that it tries to mimic the incredibly dumbed down concept of Japanese "roleplaying" games.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RPGs YUCK! I'd rather spend my time playing as myself in reality, thanks Rolling Eyes

The Team Black Index

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, come on now. We're constantly acting like someone we're really not in real life. Wether it be to impress girls, get through job interviews, always put on a happy face for customers regardless of how they treat you, etc.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why do you play games at all then?

Styledatol
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^ own'd

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

for god sakes man,stfu and stop bringing this place back to life,the fact the topic was on WOW charachters to playing rpgs and hating them seems pretty stupid.....

now likewise,RPGS are just liek regular game,no diffrent.you still kill,and you still mash your keyboard and yell when you die.the only difference is that its role play...its like saying FPS sucks because there is no realisme in the shooting,or the blood is WAY to access.so there is no point in saying"people who play RPGS have no life" because saying that would be saying"people who play RTS think they knoo so much about tacticks" etc....
and style......just please dont touch you keyboard on this topc or any other old ones..... Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nah, RPG's are altogether evil. period. #Tongue

The Team Black Index

Lone Wolf807
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anvilmar
Lolpwnage - Human pad
Shdwhunter - troll rouge

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wastedyouth-night elf rouge

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How's is it possible that this thread was made in 2003, but WoW was released in 2004?

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wasn't Tapek someone who screwed with PPM?? Have I heard correct about this?

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How is it possible this ain't locked yet?
*requesting locky here...*

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pepzi wrote:
Wasn't Tapek someone who screwed with PPM?? Have I heard correct about this?

No, Tapek used to be admin alongside Banshee, he's since left the site. I dont recall why he removed himself from the user database, but i dont believe he left over anything malicious.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum