Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
My New Anime Drawing!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:34 am    Post subject:  My New Anime Drawing! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy I just had to show this off, so I decided, where better than PPM? ^^

I spent the better half of my day making this, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Sure, the left hand isn't quite right, but it's pretty good for my FIRST anime drawing! I have to admit I relied heavily on the tutorials on this page: http://www.bakaneko.com/ but this is my first really good drawing that I didn't just copy from somebody else!

I hope you like it, feel free to make suggestions, constructive criticisms, reccomendations, or show some of your own work... if you're into drawing anime.

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice drawing. Are you going to make more?

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hopefully...

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its awesome, however I found a fault!!!! The women in that picture (drawing, masterpiece, whatever) has... has... Shocked clothing on Shocked

PEACE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PS: naked or almost naked anime = hentai = not accepted in this forum.

But anyway, as I told you in MSN, nice job, FM.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah it really rocks... human body is the most difficult thing to draw, especially eyes and hands.. but you got it just right. (well the eyes are a bit strange.. but i guess that's just the anime style)

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh yea, completely anime style... The eyes actually look pretty dang good for Anime...

The hardest part of drawing it was fixing the left hand, although I also had a little trouble with *believe it or not* getting the breasts symmetrical! LOL! of all things, THAT was what I had trouble with.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, I'm gonna try to draw more... I've found a lot more sites that help greatly.

The DvD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Succes, FM. You're really good.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just work on the tits a little.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah make it bigger, i can provide you with pic or movies if you want lol

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

she's supposed to be a teenager!!! She's not supposed to look bulging! Tongue

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So what if see's a teenager! Make her my kind of teenager! Anyway, Good job, and well since we can't have any naked pictures in here Sad make some near nude pics. Well good luck, and have fun.

OUT

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
PS: naked or almost naked anime = hentai = not accepted in this forum.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aww man, I missed that near nude part Sad

PEACE

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't go all puberal here, guys. Wink

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure where I stand on nude drawings... First of all I'm quite sure they shouldn't be viewed by childeren Tongue so I wouldn't post any on this site...

I believe quite firmly that a woman's full beauty is not to be seen by anybody but her husband, because that's what the Bible teaches and I'm a Christian... But if the picture is of someone who isn't real, I'm not sure how that can be wrong... I mean, sure it's wrong if it's just... entirely inapprorpiate for other reasons... like if it involves sex or is basicly designed to stimulate the male viewer more than it should...

But other than that, the human body is a beautiful thing... I'm just not sure. Tongue

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Grow up man.

OUT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, respect his religion

now if a moderator look my message, please delete the comment that are nothing to do with the thread.

and FM forget the tits

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the_kid wrote:
Grow up man.

...my...gosh... I never thought I'd be told that, by someone who's nickname is "the_kid"

Wink

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol.. you nailed that one real good FM Smile

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

stop that

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I live in shame.

OUT

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon