Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Crossfire (2)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Allied General
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject:  Crossfire (2) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crossfire is a 54x62 temperate map designed for two players.

This map is set at night time. Seperating the two player positions is a large town which has light towers and quite a lof neutral buildings.
A loaded truck is patrolling the roads. The civilian hospital can be captured and can heal wounded infantry to full health, simply select the soldier,
move the cursor over the hospital and a enter cursor will appear. Hospitals can also repair cyborg legs. However a hospital has limited supplies and can only heal up to ten infantry. An civilian armory is also somewhere on this map. It has advanced weapons and training facilities with which to promote five infantry units to elite status. The operation is the same as the hospital but the soldier must be ordered to come out. There is also a small dam which has a control facility for
decoration. An old nod base in this region was testing tiberium on captive civilians, this facility is long since ruined and is also infested with adult viseroids.

Fortunately the main entrance was sealed off with sandbag walls. Also commander, on this map, tiberium storage capacity has been doubled on the refinery and silo and since there are no weeds on this map, the chemical waste facility or weed eater cannot be built and finally to improve battlefield efficiency up to 20 units can be queue instead of the usual five units.

zip is coming soon ....

town.JPG
 Description:
the center of the town and yes I captured the hospital.
 Filesize:  29.86 KB
 Viewed:  5402 Time(s)

town.JPG

ruined nod base.JPG
 Description:
the ruined nod TD base...
 Filesize:  43.05 KB

ruined nod base.JPG

dam.JPG
 Description:
a disk thrower looks at the local dam...
 Filesize:  17.88 KB

dam.JPG

crossfire preview.JPG
 Description:
preview image
 Filesize:  2.7 KB

crossfire preview.JPG

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
BUMBERLORD!!!!
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sorry, but u really need to put the download thingy in 'cause this map looks great'
Very Happy

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's my old avatar. Neutral

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LoafyMoofMoof, I believe the english term for what y0u did is "piked his bloody avatar" go get your own.

Lt Albrecht's dictionary entry for "Piked":
Piked- verb, past participle of "pike" or "to pike" sym-steal, nick, "aquire"
from english noun:
Pikey- someone from a family who reside in a mobile residence and according to popular opinion are responsible for a large amount of criminal activities including theft, regardless of individual attributes.
(note to LoafyMoofMoof: this definition if for your benifit as alliedgeneral and ARO doubtless already know this).

Nice map, if I played more TS and less YR/renegade I'd Dl it.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm pretty sure Aro didn't make that avatar in the first place though...

Already spotted a shore error in dan.jpg #Tongue otherwise the map looks good - from what I can see.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now people lets not forget that this LoafyMoofMoof did BUMP this topic over a few years at that. So ummm any relevant things you are saying about this map don't really do much good as it is old news. Hell...is Allied General still around? Haven't seen anything from him in a long while I thinks.

So yea...i thinketh that all of this guys bumping posts need to be cleared out along with all posts after his. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon