Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:14 pm
All times are UTC + 0
VSE III 1.38
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject:  VSE III 1.38
Subject description: Memory leak and cpu thief?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know if it's my pc or me buging it, but at i use vse, it uses more and more memory! I even got "ran out of memory" with my 2gb mr ram!? This is a vista only bug. In xp, it slowly eats up the cpu Laughing
I can post ss if that is needed Wink other than that, i nothing more to say than keep up the good work!

edit whoa! Post nr 900!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VXLSE III 1.38 is opened here for some hours and it still uses only 43mb. Check what kind of operations that may increase memory usage. I know that the program has one or other memory leak, specially when it loads a file, but I'm still not aware of anything that makes it use up to 2gb of RAM.

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I had system manager up and monitored the usage of VXLSE_III.exe used ~ 1 600 MB. It slowly builds up from around 40-50 mb. It looks like it uses more ram when i look at in in the 3d view for a long time. After I stop useing the 3d view, it all goes back to normal, SLOWLY!!! 100 kb/min...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, the render leaks memory at your pc. Weirdly, it doesn't leak here. Which settings do you use when you check the 3D preview window? Do you try to view the whole model or something? Does it leak when you create GIF screenshots?

And what is your video card?

BUG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: BUG Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxel III v1.38,v1.37,v1.36 都有一个共同的BUG。
BUG制造方法:
NEW>画一个实心的立方体;
或NEW>画大矩形连续3层以上就出来了.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have no clue on chinese, buddy. Is there anyone able to translate what he said into english?

bug image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: bug image Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[img]http://d.thec.cn/matrix/未命名1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://d.thec.cn/matrix/未命名2.jpg[/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum