Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
Does anyone actually use the chatroom?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject:  Does anyone actually use the chatroom? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone actually use the chatroom?

Why don't you just put up link(s) to IRC chat(s) like at DGNF (Den Games)?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I went there...then people started coming in.

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so you left when others joined the chat?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, it was only Banshee...he is on my MSN now. Razz

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice idea, I might add a link for a chat in the site, but not now because.... because.... because I'm really lazy...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
not now because.... because.... because I'm really lazy...

lol Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

chat suck ! irc too

phpbb and vbulletin and invision boards are better for a community

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

message boards allow for longer discussions and for storage of what is said, but I like chat rooms and IM convos as well as message boards.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kravitz, I've been looking into it, and I've noticed that... it's too much effort for nothing that is not worth it. I would have to hack the site with a lot of code for just a fool link, so I will not add it. Sorry.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh well, don't worry about it

why would you have to hack the site?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not just a link. It's a bunch of codes that make the link. It needs to get your username, chatbox file... which is so far not a problem, but getting the number of people in the chat, who is in the chat, and making all the hell work only for registered users makes it harder and there are also few other things to be done and... hell, too much for just a simple link.

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm... that is definitely more complicated than I thought it would be

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

there's a chatroom?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Delete this post  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, check the bottom of the screen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!