Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Hellfire's plot for world domination.
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject:  Hellfire's plot for world domination. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'm not sure on a story, or have any ideas for any units except one thats a ball and it rolls around, and deploys into a turret. I also don't hav a name, so any help will be nice. This really started as a fun thing to do at Savage war, and it was just me doin it and everyone droppin in some ideas, so leave ur ideas here, along with anything U'd like to contribute. (Eg. Voxel's, Shp's,.....)

All hail me

Last edited by hellfire on Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, like the way that sounded kinda like ' hey ithot of one new unit idea, why not just make a whole mod Very Happy ' lol, How about some really heavy weapon units, tanks with lots of barrels that are huge and real slow. (i have a 6 barlled voxel if you want to try it out) o well, goo dluck with your mod

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the idea, where can I get your tank voxel, and I might be able to use it but, maybe not since I've just thought of a whole story line kind of, and a name, "Hellfire's plot for world domination!", basically it's my idea for world domination ported inside the game of tiberian sun. I would replace GDI, and NOD with Hellfire, and the UN. Twisted Evil I'll post a bit story after I've made it up(like you haven't guessed what it's gonna be) I'll also post what unit's will be like, an dall that.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the year 2020 Hellfire starts his first attacks on the world by using his robot minions to take over the small city he live's in. After the city is taken, he move's out slowly using force fields to cover his newly aquired cities from attacks. After he has the entire province of Ontario, he starts to use all the resources of it to transform it into a huge technoligical metropolis. after thats complete he loads a few of huge robots into missles, and fire's one at Australia, a couple at Europe. These robots take over cities, and build more. This is where the UN draws the line. They now send there tactical teams in to prevent Hellfire from dong any more damage.

Now I had an idea, that would save alot of trouble of making a bunch of new infantry, by puting add-ons onto the war factory, and each would allow you to build the next level of robots for Hellfire, and then just use existing infantry for the UN.

All hail me

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SO doe's anyone ot an opinion on this or is it so horrible you just thaught not to waste your time on flaming it.

All hail me

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its kool, but you may want to consider making the persont takingover someone besides yourself. the add-on thing for the war factory coyuld work, ive seen a power add on for the power plant in deezire. though i dont know how it really works...

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well I'm hoping that add-ons can be used as a pre requisite. I use the name since it's my plot for world domination which I made up well before I decided to make the mod, I plan on usin it for a short story later on when I'm really bored, or for school.

All hail me

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

to do addons, i think u use the PowersUpBuilding= tag

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know how to make them I've done many things with add-ons before just not used em as prerequisites.

All hail me

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, ok

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, ok

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now that I've been thinking about it, the name could use some work, so any ideas could be helpful.

All hail me

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hellfire wrote:
I know how to make them I've done many things with add-ons before just not used em as prerequisites.

Its not possible, upgrades cannot be used as prequisites.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That sucs I guess I'll use buildings then.

All hail me

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon