Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
I am actually working
Moderators: Dutchygamer, Lt Albrecht
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject:  I am actually working Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, just because I make changes to voxels doesn't mean I will post updates, but ATM I just want to get them done, and lots of stuff has gone on since the last update, and to proove I'm not lieing (again...) I'll upload some updates in the next 24 hours. I have changed the:
Soviet Medium tank
Mammoth Tank
SP artillery
And I have created:
an A10 Strike aircraft
Mobile rocket launcher vehicle
Soviet Support Tank
A destroyer with a cannon and an ASROC launcher.

And if I don't post it's because I screwed up my rules.ini again.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Melikes ASROC #Tongue You're busy, we know #Tongue

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, yeah the ASROC fires 8 ungided ASW missiles, good against groups of submarines or to box them in.
And I've also done a Carpet bomber that drops 12 HE bombs, good VS inf/buildings, useless vs tanks.

What do you guys think about an Anti-Ship Jet for the soviets? a kinda backfire/badger kinda thing with long range missile/s?

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sure the Backfire will do...

Now who wants their Aegis Anti-Aircraft cruisers getting sunk by AIRCRAFT #Tongue J/k, I'm sure they'll fit. *Watches as Dests and Carriers are sunken cruelly*

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, maybe making it shorter range so it has to actually face the AA of it's target...

And I have an A10 and an apache, should I ditch the apache (which only appears in TD as a very difficult to obtain Nod unit), keep both (and find special roles for them, or ditch the apache?

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Moar units, the more the merrier. Find special roles, hmm.

A-10: Obvious anti-tanky that pwnz0rs tanks. (Unless you're RPing I don't think it'll fit for the GAU-8 Avenger)

Apache: Gunship. Hellfire/Hydra with MG. Can deploy to land for repairs by EngiFV- Repair tank.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
(Unless you're RPing I don't think it'll fit for the GAU-8 Avenger)

I did have it bombing but I've got a carpet bomber now, so it's the GAU 8 (with burst=20 or so and damage 10) or guided missiles.

Quote:
Apache: Gunship. Hellfire/Hydra with MG. Can deploy to land for repairs by EngiFV- Repair tank

I was thinking of avoiding that kinda Siege chopper thing... but Meh, what the hell? The soviets have a Hind that I haven't yet made airpad bound... I guess I'll do that with it as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon