Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:22 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Command and Conquer: Deleted/Cut Assets
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [121 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks like the words "Chrono Prison" in white against gray background, if I remember correctly.

Some other things that were cut or not implemented:
C&C
- a special "squished infantry" sprite that was never used
- certain sounds, including alternate pistol shots, a pistol being reloaded, SAM site rotating sound and some more (gotta compile a list of them)

Red Alert
- both Chronosphere and Iron Curtain have unused "activated" animations (that would play when you use the respective superweapons); in fact, the "damaged Chronosphere animation is originally its "activated" animation
- there are also some sounds that were not used

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Generals Alpha Build 98 Unit list K, GO!

U.S.
--------------------------

Con yard

Power Plant

Cold Fusion

Supply Centre

Barracks

Weapons Factory

Air Force Command Centre

Battle Command (Strategy centre?)

Wall

Patriot Battery

Railgun Turret

Partible Beam Uplink

EMP Cannon

Crusader (hover tank)

Leopard

Mammoth

Tomahawk Missile Launcher

Sniper Drone

Repair Drone

Medical Drone

Scout Drone

Stealth Drone

M Outpost(Listening Outpost? Medical outpost?)

Starlifter

Black Widow (YF-23 Black Widow)

Aurora
General
Missile Team
Pathfinder
Ranger
SEAL

Khan/Asian Alliance/China:
Con Yard

Nuclear Reactor

Supply Center

Anti Tank Gun

Barracks

Weapons Factory

Airfield

Palace

Flame Turret

Gattling Tower

Gattling Howitzer(?)

Nuke Silo/Nuke

Typhoon(?)
Overlord

Track Howitzer

Dragon Tank

Vulcan Tank (Vulcan Cannon?)

Bridge Layer

Typhoon

M Outpost

Iron Dragon (Stealth jet)

Apocalypse Tank
Trooper
Footman
General
Officer
Mongol
Ninja
Slave(Slave and the slaver)

Fundamentalist/GLA
Tank Trap

Con Yard

Field Generator (Power Plant)

Supply Center

Barracks

Secret Factory

Runway

Rebel HQ

Wall

Mine Field

Stinger Site

Tunnel Network

Rocket Storm (SCUD Storm)

Radar Jammer
Scrap Tank

Rocket Buggy

Air Ace

Sniper

Convoy Truck (Supply Truck?)

M Outpost

Ammunition Truck

Spy
Fighter
General
Hunter
Junk Man
Mercenary
Rebel

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that sounds funner than normal general
Junk Man ftw

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol...nice build list Clarkson #Tongue

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clarkson? Rolling Eyes

Really, Carno, with all your name & avatar changes I only recognise you from your User ID 1199....

MrFlibble wrote:

C&C
- a special "squished infantry" sprite that was never used

omg, I forgot that, lol... Reaperrr told me how to activate that. It's pretty buggy though:
the squish mark is an object that only infantry could walk on, and which could be destroyed by force-firing on it. Oddly enough, flame weapons couldn't destroy it.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carno likes to change names. #Tongue

Hmm...I've never personally seen the Helicarrier at work yet...

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
Hmm...I've never personally seen the Helicarrier at work yet...

It looks like a small floating helipad that can host up to 5 (maybe more, I don't remember) attack choppers and launch them at any target anywhere on the map. Meaning you can easily overwhelm you enemy with loads of choppers that are located somewhere in the backside of your base (provided there's a body of water there). The choppers will return to re-arm, which takes a while, but the good stuff is that you spare power and buildable space that would be needed for regular helipads. So it's pretty overpowered IMHO.

slavikcc wrote:
-Await (never in the game files despite the song name and length)
-Afterlife (found in the game files but never used)

AFAIK these two are actually one song, and it gets enabled in Aftermath (possibly Counterstrike as well).

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah. 5 Helos. Was it really Allied? or was it Soviet?

djohe
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is the Helicarrier stats right out of the aftrmath.ini in expand2.mix

Code:
; Carrier
[CARR]
Prerequisite=hpad,atek
Strength=350
Primary=AirAssault
Armor=heavy
TechLevel=-1
Sight=6
Speed=6
Owner=allies,soviet
Cost=1200
Points=25
ROT=7
Passengers=5

The Helicarrier is great (I use it in my personal Redalert1 Mod)(the one I worked on before my personal TS mod)(Both mods have the same theme)

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MrFlibble wrote:

slavikcc wrote:

AFAIK these two are actually one song, and it gets enabled in Aftermath (possibly Counterstrike as well).

The file appears twice: await_r.aud on the original RA CDs, and await.aud on the CS and AM CDs. The two are exactly the same though.

I don't really understand why they changed the name to "await.aud"... must be to actually keep it an "expansion track", and deny people the pleasure of hearing it ingame in normal RA missions, even after having installed the expansion pack.

I'm just wondering where the name "Afterlife" comes from.. both the filename and the strings file say "Await"...

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, RA2. Give 'Em Hell, C&C In The House, Probing, and Ready The Army. Frank said that Give 'em Hell is Hell March 2, though...but, it as its own seperate string value, so I don't think it is.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've heard it, found it in a mix file, it's a shortened version of the HM2, with added dialogue - some guy, his voice distorted repeats the words:"Give 'em hell! Give 'em hell!" I think its a modified voice clip from RA1, just thrown in with HM2.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, "Give 'Em Hell" could just be an unused alternate string for the same track.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its General Von Esling from the last Allied briefing.

slavikcc
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
MrFlibble wrote:

slavikcc wrote:

The file appears twice: await_r.aud on the original RA CDs, and await.aud on the CS and AM CDs. The two are exactly the same though.

I don't really understand why they changed the name to "await.aud"... must be to actually keep it an "expansion track", and deny people the pleasure of hearing it ingame in normal RA missions, even after having installed the expansion pack.

I'm just wondering where the name "Afterlife" comes from.. both the filename and the strings file say "Await"...

Actually, I've e-mailed Frank Klepacki about "Await" and "Afterlife" and they're indeed separate songs, not the "same" ones. Unfortunately, he cannot find the master tapes for the two songs.

TD has quite a few unused songs in the MIX files, from the MS-DOS version. I'll write down exactly what I can remember:

Die!! (there exists a vocal version of the song but Frank doesn't want anyone to listen to it)
Heartbreak
Reaching Out
Enemies to be Feared
Airstrike (the song is played in the GDI ending credits but the AUD file is in there)
Times (by I AM, Klepacki's band)
variants of AOI, Enemies to be Feared, Looks like Trouble, Great Shot!
Nod Score Theme
Nod Map Theme
Ride of the Valkyries (originally used as a placeholder track)
Untamed Lands (unless someone activated the -funpark command line to play the dinosaur missions)
C&C 80's Mix (found only in the Covert Ops add-on)

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Email him about Give Em Hell, wouldya?

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm wondering, can someone upload Times and all the TD songs somewhere?

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aren't they sold by Frank on one of his CD's?

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gosho wrote:
I'm wondering, can someone upload Times and all the TD songs somewhere?

You can listen to 'em all (well, almost all) in high quality on Frank's site. Unused songs are in the "Songs of the Month" section. No Afterlife or Heartbreak though. By the way, an official preview screenshot of C&C is called HEARTBK.GIF (it shows the GDI aircraft carrier from the intro movie) - do you think there's any connection with the track?

As for Give 'Em Hell, I know there's and "alternate" version of HM2 in AUD format in one of the MIXes, in which there are some additional speech samples which sound like "give 'em hell" (if it's really Von Esling from RA1, then his voice is somehow altered/distorted though) somewhere in the middle of the song.

I've also found that two sound files are mentioned in C&C:TD executable but are absent from the game files, namely 2DANGR1(.V##) and NEGATV1(.V##). The second is apparently the "Negative!" unit response (one version of it is used in the Theme Pack that came with C&C95), and the first one is most probably "Too dangerous!" I wonder in what situations such speech could be used... Question

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perhaps units had a fear type thing. Units that were 'afraid' would say Negative or Too Dangerous, and not move?

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

slavikcc wrote:
Untamed Lands (unless someone activated the -funpark command line to play the dinosaur missions)

1. it's "funpark" without the '-'
2. The DOS 1.22 patch activates that track
3. Since C&C95 is a port of DOS version 1.22, it has the track in its playlist, with no addons or codes needed.
4. It's "Untamed Land", without S.

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clarkson wrote:
Perhaps units had a fear type thing. Units that were 'afraid' would say Negative or Too Dangerous, and not move?

Perhaps the devs were going to implement some kind of a threat assessment module in unit AI... But that'd be too cool for a 1995 game Smile

I've been browsing through Sole Survivor files yesterday and noticed that the icons are not all the same as those in C&C95. In fact, three icons are different. Here they are (Sole Survivor versions to the left, C&C95 ones to the right):

The most noteworthy one is the Advanced Guard Tower icon, which was heavily edited: the rocks on the background were removed, and the tower itself got a bluish outline, since on the older icon it blends with the similarly-colored background.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Plus the SS Air Strike Icon is now called Air Raid.

Also, the song Die!! is fuckin sweet.

slavikcc
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just got a reply back from Eric Gooch about the scenes and this is what he says...

"About the "missing" cut scenes, yes some of those sound familiar. I don't think those were rendered by me though. Most of what I worked on ended up in the game. Also, it's quite possible that there are others besides those you mentioned that were created but not used.

The same is probably true for RA2. It's not unusual for scenes to get cut after the fact, for any number of reasons. (Just like all the film that ends up on the cutting room floor from movies). Cool

Unfortunately, all of that is probably history now...I don't know of anybody that's put together an archive of any kind that has lost footage from the games."

It looks like I might have to hunt down for other former Westwood employees around who worked on the C&C series. I wish I can find a proper way to contact Louis Castle, Brett Sperry, Eric Yeo, Adam Isgreen, Joseph Bostic, and many others via e-mail or something... I do know that Bostic and Isgreen are working for Petroglyph, so I'll have to dig around and find a way to contact them. All of the C&C unused and cut ideas is really fascinating to me.

Kevin Becquet is another CG producer who did the C&C series and he's working in Hollywood now.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One note here... apparently the people who made the TFD bonus DVD had access to a LOT of that material.

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

slavikcc, it'll be very cool if you find some more rare C&C related material Smile

Have we mentioned the "hand-to-hand combat" sprites for infantry in TD and RA1? I forgot if the developers really wanted to implement hand-to-hand infantry combat, or it was done just for fun..?

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That would be funny... and cool, a rifleman punch-up Laughing

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, I dunno. If you got a GUN, surely you won't put it down to whack the other guy with your fists? If anyone would do that to me in a war, I'd just blow his head off -_-

But yes, the fact every single infantry unit had them sure seems to indicate that they were meant to be implemented.

C&C1 also has a hidden civilian building called The Studio, which is an accurate reproduction of the old WW Studios building in Las Vegas

Hmm.. look at this, the real versions of the C&C1 civilians Very Happy
https://web.archive.org/web/20030401143443/www.miniquest.com/trips/gmm/gmm.html

Last edited by Nyerguds on Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the studio? what building is that? also what is the Arcology building? It just look so weird. xD

haha, that was an interesting read, Mining rocks with a greenish hue. #Tongue

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Has anyone been able to find the colored 3D renders from TD that were later used both in the manual and for the C&C95 icons? I think one or two are available on the net, (the colored ones, that is), but that's all. It'd be also nice to have the renders from RA that became the sidebar icons.

There are, of course, some very nice recolors made by Nyerguds, but that's not the same Smile

BTW, am I right that all those were made by Eric Gooch?

slavikcc
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With the whole C&C universe that Westwood envisioned, I won't be too surprised if they created the C&C "bible" that gang created. I'd love to get my hands on such a document but that would require me to get in touch directly with the producers, who I'm pretty sure are quite too busy to deal with a puny C&C fan who has a huge curiosity in the series.

Oh, and I emailed Kevin Bacquet and got the reply regarding some stuff about RA1:

"I think what your talking about is a teaser that was done before I started working there, Felix Kupis and Gooch did that in lightwave. It might have been mostly Felix actually.

I did most of the live action compositing in the game itself using Flame.

That teaser is fantastic, he even modeled the shell casings flying out of the gun. A fun thing to do if you can get a high enough resolution copy of it is read the words on the screen, and also one of the screens that is shot out has a picture of an artist from Westwood that Felix didn't get along with.

Its always great to hear from a fan of the c&c games."

I also found Brett Sperry's website at www.brettsperry.com. I've already e-mailed Brett Sperry, which I hope he'll reply to me. Adam Isgreen, as some may know, is no longer working with Petroglyph Games and he has a blog (http://obscured-view.com/), but I cannot find his e-mail address or a way to contact him. I'll see if I can dig around to contact other former Westwood employees.

slavikcc
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is very cool Cool Thanks a lot for all the research you're doing, and keep up the good work! I've always thought the C&C community lacks a comprehensive source for all things that were left behind the scenes in game development, and now we're on our track to getting one. Great! Very Happy

slavikcc
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, Nyerguds, may I link your Youtube videos into my blog? You've got a lot of footage that is waiting to be seen elsewhere.

Siberian GRemlin
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Westwood Studios forever!

slavikcc
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Slavikcc, I gave some notes on your C&C music entry in the blog.

Ickus wrote:
the studio? what building is that? also what is the Arcology building? It just look so weird. xD

Clarkson wrote:
Email him about Give Em Hell, wouldya?

Hmm... I DO know that the Hell March remix featured in Sole Survivor contains the words "Give Em Hell!" (around 2:20). But it contains an entire assortment of voices from the RA1 FMVs.

Last edited by Nyerguds on Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
Ickus wrote:

Oh that one. I always thought it was some sort of an african warlord mansion #Tongue

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ooo, the "School" building. it kinda looks like my elementary school..so XD

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's the Westwood Studios building -_-

I used to have a satellite photo of the actual building, and it looked just like it, but I seem to have lost it...

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aparently when westwood was tacken over by thay had started a ra renagade game , had started an other expansion pack for tiberian sun and were planning an expansion for red alert 2 and an other one for tiberian sun

(if only thay were compleated)

Jagdsherman
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If also a little familiar with the Renegade 2 they were developing. I think it was set in the RA2 Universe and it featured vehicles from the allies and soviets. I remember seeing the finished PT icons somewhere for these vehicles. Apparently they Also included the hind and the light tank from RA1.

But i can't remember that website. Try googling "renegade 2 models".

Might you or anyone else know this website by any chance?

Edit: So Westwood was developing a second set of expansion packs for both games? Any idea what these were about?

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lemme guess:
TS: GDI and Nod want to kill each other more, possibly with some scrin trying to rule the world and harvest it or something.
YR: More Alied-soviet fighting, maybe the meteor hits and it starts to follow on to TD...

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

revolutionary wrote:
aparently when westwood was tacken over by thay had started a ra renagade game , had started an other expansion pack for tiberian sun and were planning an expansion for red alert 2 and an other one for tiberian sun

There was only one expansion for TS, which was going to change The Forgotten into a fully playable faction. Scrin was also going to play a lot bigger part in TS.

About the expansion packs for Red Alert 2...Yuri's Revenge has always been there.

Revolutionary
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all i know is that thay were planed and the ra2 expansions could have been a folder of concept art and notes or a commpleated mod for all i know
and with the sorry your right about the ts expansion (i miss read it)
there was a ra renagade that was scraped befor the take over because the liked the idea of a ra2 renagade

Rolling Eyes

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

revolutionary wrote:
there was a ra renagade that was scraped befor the take over because the liked the idea of a ra2 renagade

Rolling Eyes

That was llabeled as "Renegade 2: Battlegrounds".

Revolutionary
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it rings a bell i think you right

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've compiled a list of the sound files that were present in the DOS C&C MIX archives but got cut in the C&C95 version because they were unused.

E.V.A. speech files

ENEMYA.AUD "Enemy planes approaching"
ENMYAPP1.AUD "Enemy approaching"
INCOME1.AUD "Incoming missile"
MOCASH1.AUD "Need more funds"
NEEDHARV.AUD "Need harvester"
NOBUILD1.AUD "Unable to build more"
NOCASH1.AUD "Insufficient funds"
REPAIR1.AUD "Repairing"

Sound effects files

ID 0634F4D7 Helicopter rotor sound
ID 81D80B0C Helicopter rotor sound
ID D361F5EC Unidentified bleeping sound
BOMB1.AUD Building half damaged
COUNTER1.AUD Counter sound
GUN19.AUD Rapid-fire machinegun
GUN5.AUD Another rapid-fire machinegun
GUNCLIP1.AUD Handgun reload
HVYGUN10.AUD Heavy gun firing
MTHANKS1.AUD Dr.Moebius: "Thank you!"
NUYELL10.AUD Infantry death scream
NUYELL11.AUD Infantry death scream
NUYELL12.AUD Infantry death scream
NUYELL6.AUD Infantry death scream
NUYELL7.AUD Infantry death scream
OVEROUT.V01 Infantry: "Over and out"
OVEROUT.V03 Infantry: "Over and out"
RITAWAY.V01 Infantry: "Right away sir!"*
RITAWAY.V03 Infantry: "Right away sir!"*
SAMMOTR2.AUD SAM site motor (?)
SFX4.AUD Another unidinetified bleeping sound
SIDBAR1C.AUD Sidebar related sounds
SIDBAR2C.AUD Sidebar related sounds
TONE2.AUD Some more unidentified sounds
TONE5.AUD
TOSS1.AUD Grenade throw (?)**
TREEBRN1.AUD Tree on fire
TURRFIR5.AUD Gun turret fire
XPLOBIG7.AUD Huge explosion
XPLODE.AUD Explosion

* Note: These files are not missing from the game archive, but they don't appear in the game because their name is misspelled as RITWAWA in the game executable.
** Note: this file is listed as TOSS in the game executable.

Plus, there are a few sound files that are still present in the game archives, but I have never heard them in game. I'm not sure if they're all really unused though.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think Nyers should check this out.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He probably already has.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [121 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum