Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Create a logo for the cyborgs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [88 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well if you want a good background use gentex or texture maker. look on google.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, sorry for the delay, but here the cole003's logo remake

Smile

tdl cole_re.jpg
 Description:
ok give me your advice
 Filesize:  21.91 KB
 Viewed:  24270 Time(s)

tdl cole_re.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tiberian Defense League

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and about coles logo i think you should follow the examples of other ts logos. its looks better just to put an animal inside a shape with two main colors:black and team's color.

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, here is my newer logo, with an ew animal inside, and the text i fixed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it seems you forgot to attach #Tongue...

Tapek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MaXim, again, although it looks good, it is not really a 'symbol' like the GDI and Nod ones. It has a detailed picture of a lizard man inside it.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like mine the way it is to. All it needs is some texturing and some shading of light. Then it would look professional. But dont get me wrong, your logo looks good.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, keep the design of MaXiM's logo, but change the lizard man into the eagle symbol TS made. Then it will look great.

Oh and, remove the text saying "Tiberian Defense League"
It's a symbol afterall, and not a sign.

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FECK!! Didnt realise that. Here it is.

tdl attempt 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.64 KB
 Viewed:  24235 Time(s)

tdl attempt 2.png

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wat happened to the original bird.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks almost aztec or ancient egyptian.

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

btw, ts's avatar and sig host seem to be down

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe he's using image magician, who ever-so-kindly informed me a week ago that my free account was no longer valid as of two weeks earlier, which was nice of them.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
well if you want a good background use gentex or texture maker. look on google.

Where can I get Gentex or Texture maker?

The bird does look a bit Aztec. But like I said, I still like my symbol better. The Logos in Tiberian Sun are simple, but not too complex.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

www.texturemaker.com It rocks. You can make some awesome stuff. And the particle system... Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy You can make some VERY realistic explosions and stuff.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you very much man. If this thing works, expect great graphics for PPM Very Happy

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep VERY cool

Tapek

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I meant the bird symbol TS created. I thought that was perfect to 'meld in' with the current GDI and Nod logos. As well as TS's spider, which was simpler than sk8erkids CABAL logo, but much better, if you know what I mean.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya I think ts's original simple logo was great.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The best TDL logo so far in my opinion is Maxim's version:

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya that ones great to.

All hail me

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I admit defeat... Maxim's version kicks ass!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys Smile

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont think there anything wrong with ur logo maxim, expect the bird, they do look a bit 2 complicated

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think you mean cole003g.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think the 1st part was to maxim, forget things 2easy

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can i use this for my mod pls

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry genobreaker, but TDL is unique Wink. PPM Only Wink.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm i should search some more outside

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cole's logo above is not used. If you ask him, maybe he can authorize you to use it... but it's much better for you to make your own, since it will be something made specially for your mod fitting it much more than other logos...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

genobreaker, you can use my logo (sure as hell i dont need it Very Happy)

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tapek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fixed the damn title of this thread, it was really pissing me off.

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what was wrong with it?

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now? Nothing..

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You guys, The logos dont really need backgrounds...? Where are we gonna use the back grounds? lol everywhere in the game that the logo needs to go its going to be transparet be hind it right?

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can i borrow the cyborg picture
i have no TS

i need it to my loadingscreen

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon