Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 pm
All times are UTC + 0
My Starcraft maps
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject:  My Starcraft maps Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well now that I have finished my new PS game's and I'm bored again since my Worms armeggedon doesn't seem to want to work, I'm left to starcraft.So since mappins always been one of my favorite things to do I'll be doin up some SC maps at least up till school starts in two weeks. So attached to this is my first brood war map the next few will be just starcraft so I'll have an easier time playin online.

1.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  1.zip
 Filesize:  197.33 KB
 Downloaded:  30 Time(s)

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, I don't have brood war, but i'll download it and see what i can do.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i borrow brood war from the libary today (lost my cd) then i check it out

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya sorry bout the broodwar thing I forgot the snow set was broodwar until I had finished half the map. I'll be workin on a regular map today.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok sorry bout the double post to those who may complain.

I have made anoter map this morning, it's just starcraft so you don't need broodwar to play it. I've been playin it all day on battle.net, and everyone who played(With the exception of one, but he was and idiot.) loved it. So here it is. This one doesn't have a mini map screen shot right now so u'll have to play it before u can get an actual perspective of what the maps like.

3.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  3.zip
 Filesize:  95.06 KB
 Downloaded:  29 Time(s)

All hail me

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'm really sory bout this but I'm postin another one, I really wasn't plannin to release this till tommorow, but I need to format my comp since it's doin it's monthly thing again so here's my third map it also doesn't need broodwar so use it online and spread it around.

4.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  4.zip
 Filesize:  66.87 KB
 Downloaded:  22 Time(s)

All hail me

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok also make bw maps i like the twilight set

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya I'll be making more later right now I'm tryin to make them for online use. I think I'll do 2 more regulars then do a few broodwars.

All hail me

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i would play it but i cant find my cd Mad

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

man that sucs. I should have another regular SC map later today.

All hail me

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok so since I wasn't able to add my neset two maps for some reason(Prolly a mishap when the new set up was being done or somethin really wierd) this happening I was forced to speed up my plans for making a page on my site to link to it so here,s a diret link since I've yet to make a button that links to the page yet. So here it is it has a mini map pic of all the maps, and a link to the file it's self. http://www.freewebs.com/dark_side_hell/starcraft.htm

All hail me

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, well i asked for brood war for my birthday for the soul purpose of playing your map. and to tell you the truth, I really liked it however I found it a bit too big. one of my favorite things about starcraft is that the maps are usually small and have limited rescources you you find you self attacking branched bases for resources more than the main enemy base, where as in this one it was sooo big it took me an hour to set up a base at every resource spot. I just download the other two maps you had up and i'm going to go check out the link to the others right now.

7.5/10

The_kid

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dude, all you links on your freewebs site are dead, and the last 3 all link to 5.zip

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

K thats really wierd since they should have the url right there. You can go to my clan site chaos.savagewar.co.uk and dl them there.

All hail me

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hellfire, from now on, u should make ur maps exclusive to SC: Stranded, since u are a map maker for there now. Then people have to dl the mod to be able to use them

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, that is kinda cruel to us 56kers. Although I plan on downloading it anyway (I just use my dad's cable modem at his wokr heheheh), but if its small enough, I'll just download it here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum