Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm
All times are UTC + 0
ETS with Standard TS?
Moderators: Global Moderators, VK
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject:  ETS with Standard TS?
Subject description: Bug Report for ETS 3.30 #0010, released on 24/02/2007
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It really wonders me that you CAN play Standart TS with Firestorm patched to 2.03 and ETS installed without any mod, i've tested it over and over and had to reinstall it all from the CD 3 times but if i start TS or the ETS launcher it says "failed to initialize, please reinstall the game".

what the heck?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please, create one topic per bug.

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ETS with Standard TS? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
It really wonders me that you CAN play Standart TS with Firestorm patched to 2.03 and ETS installed without any mod, i've tested it over and over and had to reinstall it all from the CD 3 times but if i start TS or the ETS launcher it says "failed to initialize, please reinstall the game".

what the heck?

Laughing I've done the same, reinstalled 3 times; then I gave up, I was going to post something like this. I get the same error message. The launcher says "failed to initialize, please reinstall the game"

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I get the same error. I can't reinstall the game since I only have the FS disc available. I get it when trying to play Novus Ordo too, can other people get it working with a mod installed?

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, sorry
probably my attemp to do TFD support Sad
try to copy all files from your CD-ROMs to FS dir.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

waiting for a solve of that problem seems more logical

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not running TFD, this is standard TS unless you mean that making TFD compatibility has broken regular TS.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess he just applied a No-CD crack to the mod...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Creagor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I guess he just applied a No-CD crack to the mod...

Which would be ironic, as apparently ETS does not support No-Cd cracks Smile

I also have this problem, No TFD, fully legal versions of TS and FS. Interestingly enough, my mod, which uses its own seperatre exe, does not have this problem.

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Which would be ironic, as apparently ETS does not support No-Cd cracks

ETS contain No-CD for:
1) Speed
2) TFD support

I assume that you have legal TS/FS copy Smile

Nod_Trooper
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The man working on the mods, yes, go to the peoples that worked on Dusk and Rise of Omnius and ask them how they did it! They got those mods which be needing the FS inis to be playing game correctly. So why not be asking them how they being doing it!

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me being finding this stupiding ideaing reallying retarding! What being actualing meaning of your ideaing? And what thating havening to doing with ETSing, which being a patching, not a modding? You explaining your suggestioning not welling. Refining your probleming pleasing.

Oww, I think my brain stopped.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DCoder... that made my brain hurt.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
gordon-creAtive
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Watching this thing...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Errr...

[Locking the topic]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon