Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
Offtopic stuff (no crapped or locked, you can still spam ;))
Moderators: Dutchygamer, Lt Albrecht
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject:  Offtopic stuff (no crapped or locked, you can still spam ;))
Subject description: Oh wait, it is locked...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You guys post way too much. Reaching 2k in the short times you've been here, says a lot. I've been active here since early 2005 and had a few posts from back in the 2003 days, and I haven't reached 1500 yet... Confused

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just because I contribute. You sit around, above the laws of PPM, working on Taktics behind closed doors, occasionally throwing out a tidbit to the public. The stuff is good, but apart from that all you seem to do is get angry and do a little constructive criticism.
(if the first of those two points is prooved I'll delete those posts)

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In all fairness when Icy gets "Angry" as you say he does it for some good reasons, I agree with those reasons at least ninety percent of the time.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IcySon55 wrote:
You guys post way too much. Reaching 2k in the short times you've been here, says a lot. I've been active here since early 2005 and had a few posts from back in the 2003 days, and I haven't reached 1500 yet... Confused

You can blame the word game for most of those posts #Tongue .

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lt A1br3cht wrote:
(if the first of those two points is prooved I'll delete those posts)

If you don't like how I try to help, what can I do? Not much. You can try listening to others that understand why I do what I do, like Aro, he knows what he's talking about. Though it's ultimately up to you.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm very temped to lock this...
Nothing against you Icy, but this topic has gone very off-topic...

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Again, these are reasons on which I agree with Icy's points. I Agree with the fact that the majority of peoples posts on PPM these days are not really necessary and the majority of the time, its just stupid spam in something like the word game or a completely off topic thread that isn't in the crap forum. I'm aware of how many posts I have (at the moment, 2579) so what I've just stated may seem a bit ridiculous coming from me but at least the majority of my posts are not stupid and are not written for no real purpose. I'd say around 1100 of my posts are in staff forums and another 300 In the Twisted Insurrection Forums. Rolling Eyes

However, On a Different note:

Quote:
1)Girlfriend (yes, I have a GF, no pics for you guys #Tongue but she's great)

I take it my advice has worked and Is working like a charm?

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Make sure you don't make your GF try to suggest things for MV... Good luck with romance.

Yeah, Thanks. And don't worry, there are only two words I need to say as to my views on that:
Barstep Studios
:O...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You meant, E-Studios. #Tongue

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You didn't see the DS april fools did you?

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Looks away*

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So It is OK for the Moscow's Vengeance staff to go off-topic, but when me and Icy make valid points its not? Confused

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
I'm very temped to lock this...
Nothing against you Icy, but this topic has gone very off-topic...

This is a topic about post counts. How have I gone off-topic? I'm off-topic just because you don't like what I'm saying? Confused

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2000 was soooo long ago... :3

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IcySon55 wrote:

You don't post, you give us small peaces of your bible!
BTW, I've been here a cuple of years, and I know I'll get my post, eventually Wink However, no one beats Banshee, what was it, 14k? Laughing

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer, you should lay off the lockies, especially in the crap forum - that is the place where crap is supposed to be allowed to exsist. Just let it die on it's own, let the people post until their hands are bloody & raw and their minds exhausted.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
So It is OK for the Moscow's Vengeance staff to go off-topic, but when me and Icy make valid points its not?

Yeah, we need out own forum for things that are kind of related to MV but aren't, I'd request one but it'd break banshee's monopoly on Crap forums...

And anyways, this place is about as biased as any other place, when sane goes off topic in the TO forums it takes a while before the subject is reset, same here. Maybe we'll discover something interesting, i'm letting it flow and waiting...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm pretty sure Banshee won't want PPM to become too filled with spam...don't worry Icy and Aro, we're not discrimminating or anything. 2301 posty Very Happy

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As said, nothing against anyone, but this has gone off-topic... I ain't locking it, relax Wink I was in a bit bad mood when I posted that. My apologies Smile

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah, you're not locking it.

It's my turn Laughing
I'll split it

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh, is good for me too #Tongue Spam along guys, but keep it nice...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MSN should be working...hmm. 2302 posty :O

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Can't believe this. Confused

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

still working on >9000 posts.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, this is stupid, i reckon I did a bad job here so to hide that shoddy fact I'll delete all this and look through the other topic again.

I need more practise.

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spam topic? Where are the Vikings? #Tongue

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lt A1br3cht wrote:
ok, this is stupid, i reckon I did a bad job here so to hide that shoddy fact I'll delete all this and look through the other topic again.

I need more practise.

no need to delete anything, that would be making the same mistake all over again.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, fun time's over.
I should have locked it straight away. If you disagree the way we run this forum, too bad for you. Nothing against anyone personal, but against you all as a group Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon