Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:11 am
All times are UTC + 0
Co-op multiplayer mapmaking problems, HELP!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Rek
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject:  Co-op multiplayer mapmaking problems, HELP! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great forum! This is my first post, ive searched about looking for the answers but havent found them yet.

Im currently making a number of multiplayer maps which require as many people as possible to ally and fight the units i make in Sunedit.
So far i have made the maps and a couple of boosted units and placed some triggers for map reveal, timers and drophips.

The problems i need help with are -

1 -Getting.. if possible 8 people all on the same side VS waves of taskforce AI, or locking the 1 AI player off the map where he wont intefere or be attacked by the waves (ending the game when he dies).

2 -My current taskforce units are set as neutral (setting as nod/gdi causes internal errors, setting as special seems to make them useless since they dont even retaliate) and arrive at the waypoint however they dont seem to attack without a trigger. I have set trigger 6 for all neutral units to hunt, but after killing just 1 mcv they return to the waypoint and do nothing except guard their spot.

3 -The AI taskforce units are not targeted by sams, rpgs or even units guarding. All attacks on the neutrals have to be manually input, making defences like sams useless.

Im very new to using all these commands, i used to make just maps for fun and ive been learning sunedit and all the triggers etc for less than a week.

Help very appreciated - Thanks!

-Rek

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon