Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Voxel Problem
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject:  Voxel Problem Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

one of the grey shades in the voxel pallette when put ingame turns pink, anyon eknow which one this is or how to fix it?

pinkisbad.jpg
 Description:
Example
 Filesize:  6.48 KB
 Viewed:  3407 Time(s)

pinkisbad.jpg

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tive seen this before but it doesnt really help my problem.. in voxel editor those PINK ones arent pink.. they are grey but ingame they turn out pink and i dont know why

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all righty, I understand what you mean, I didn't quite understand it either when I first saw it. go back to that site thats linked in my post. now you see a pic of all the different colours for a voxel, now there are several vertical rows of colours going up and down, you will want to use the second row going from the left. when you did the voxel you probably used some grey from the first coloumn instead of the second coloumn

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

use th eone that says shades for grays and such, they are circled.. it's very self-explain IMO...

Gd Luck...

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't have tibsun installed. But i think the problem lies in the Unit light thingy.

gimmy the rules.ini and i'll name it properly.

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No... it is a problem with the voxel itself.. edit normals.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I had the same thing happen to one of my voxels, well actually two but I fixed one, its the colours you use not the normals because I fixed one of mine without messing with the normals

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

do you know wich grey colors are the f#(*%d ones?

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the ones just above the remap colours and the ones on the far column I think are the ones that are screwed up

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you very much

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yw

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Venom was correct about the grey shades, dont use the ones on the far left or far right in the voxel pallete

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon