Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
How I invision RA3
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject:  How I invision RA3 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The intro movie.

The screen is black, all is silent except for footsteps...The screen slowly brightens up upon two boots walking toward the screen, the camera swings around the walker and views the back of his head and shoulders, revealing a long hallway lined with soldeirs. When the primeire (the walker) reaches the end of the hallway two soldiers open up the doors revealing a blinding light....

The camera moves down from the blinding light to a man standing on cliff that extends outward and circles a city within it's valley. The man is speaking on a walkie talkie, and when he finishes he looks to his left, the roar of an engine is heard, and a motorcycle along with dune buggy filled with masked men slide to a stop next to the man. The man raises his arm and fires a flare into the air. All around the cliff into the distance similiar flares rise is sucssesion. The motorcycle and the buggy speed down the hill toward the city. Dirt is thrown into the camera and the screen turms black...

The screen turns bright again as a roaring crowd is heard. In the center of the crowd in a raised podium the priemere raises his hands to quiet the crowd, and they silence immediatly. The primere begins "Today..." he pauses..."Today all wars shall forever end, The soviet union and the unitd states shall from today onward peacefully coexist, and this peace shall be represented in the joint space mission we shall agree on when I go to washington today". The crowd immediatly roars into cheers, and the primere steps down from the podium...

Three gaurds pace in front of the enterance to a compound. They are slow and relaxed, unexpeccting anything. They turn their backs to the camera. The sound of a silenced gun rings out and two of the men drop to the ground, the thrid realises what is happening, and begins to shout "Sound the..." before machine gun fire rips into his stomach...

The primere is seated on his plane, he buckles his seat belt and asks the stewardess for a pillow, the camera exits the plane via the window and watches as the plane takes off...

Dead bleeding bodies are all over the ground, but one is still alive but dieing, he reaches his hand out to the camera, the camera swivels around showing who looked at the dieing man, it is the same man who was on the cliff, he pulls out a pistol and kills the dieing man, and slowly looks up. In the center of the compound above all the death is a patriot missile launcher, shining in glory...

On the plane the primere wakes up and looks out his window, the person next to him says "we are just flying over Egypt now, if you look you might see the pyramids...

Several men are working at the base of the Patriot, the missile rack jerks and then begins to steadily rotate, one of the men who were working looks up, "It is ready"...

The camera again shifts to the cabin of the plane. It is peaceful and quiet. It is a drast contrast to the bloody battle the unfolded down below.

The camera begins to rapidly switch between to oncoming plane and the missile site until the two images almost seem to be one when above it all a man yells "fire"!...

The calm tranquil cabin of the plane is viewed one last time as the Primere is about to say something when the plane is hit, There is a violent explosion, The Camera switches to Viewing the explosion from the ground directly below. Then in slow motion the debris fall to the ground. Something hits the camera and again all is black...

The sound of burning is heard and the camera looks around revealing the crash site, no survivors. And in the corner of the screen a small black figure stirs, the camera zooms in, it is a scorpion, it looks at the camera and lasshes it's tail. Upon impact "Red Alert 3" is seen across the screen.

So what do ya think? I know the style I wrote it in makes me look like I think I'm a director, but it's how I invisioned it. more to come.

Disruptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think this sounds great! Smile

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heh... it good, and not far from my intro FMV i thought up, that i also have "poorly" sketched up #Tongue

Also, they NEED Klepacki to do the score... otherwise it will be come a big fail... a Red Alert game without a Hel March... oh deary

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Continue-ation

A lone man in a white generals suit stands alone in a dark room over a casket. He stands there motionless for several moments, and then he turns around around faces the camera, the camera zooms into to show the upper half of his body, he speaks at first with a treembling voice "The soviet people are appaulled, this is an outrage. The allied cowards have assassinated our priemere! (breaks into a yell, zooms in on face) We shall have vengaence! We shall crush them all! This was not just the death of the priemere, but an insult to every soviet...every soldier on earth who has fought and died for peace in all the past wars! We shall not stop until every ally leader is dead, until every ally city burns, and until every man woman and child on this earth knows justice!"

The screen minimizes and goes to the upper right hand corner, and the whole screen goes into the posisition of a news channel. The news anchor, looks at the camera and begins "That is what Soviet General Ivan...... said only hours ago as he attended the funeral of the late soviet preimere. Already almost every major city has been bombed by MiGs, including London, Paris, New York, Washington. The allies have not had time to react, and casualties are high, the world is holding it's breathe because in this terrible new war, at any minute, a massive land invasion of Europe can happen. For those of you who don't know, the soviet Priemere's plane was shot down outside of Cairo yesterday on it's way to a joint space conference in America. The soviets blame an Allied conspiracy for shooting the plane down, as it was a missile from a Patriot Missile Launcher. The Allies deny all allegations, and are doing what they can to stop this developing war. With Tonights news, I'm ......"

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[bump]I guess i was wrong[/bump]

So do guys think this whacky ra3 is better than what I said?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No. RA3 would be much better if it was done by PPM, and by you DaFool. With Klepacki's help of course.

TX1138
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
RA3 would be much better if it was done by PPM

I really hope you're not being serious.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PPM + all the people paid to do the 3d and the coding and the FMVs, plus the talent we have here. It would kick the ass of the real thing nand wouldn't have all that Securom bullshit that will stop hackers joining in on day 1 but let them play on day 2.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seconded.

I mean,we could use the recently created engine made by YuriX(well,when its finished) and create an totally new game.Better than EA's(And maybe revive WW #Tongue )

And we could all be rich like Bill Gates #Tongue

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Easteppe Studios #Tongue

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, we are Project Perfect Mod...

I r neutral.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Project perfect mod turns into Project not suck-ass RA3, simple.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Project Perfect CNC.

"Better than EA"

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
better than EA

You mean a game that actually works on a computer? :O

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It seems you understood #Tongue

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I meant from a story wise perspective....

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hyper is going to kill you all for even mentioning such a huge amount of coding.

Also, imagine Banshee...
"Just how many voxelers and SHP'ers do we have on the payroll? IT'S A FFFFFFFFZTYPEING 3D GAME!"

And Ickus will keep making biomechanical designs for the Allies. And visceroids.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wth! , why would I waste my time....T__T'

we all know Allies are reptoids in disguise!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh no they aren't, they are Yuri clones from future Matrix version 69 with Terminator playmates!

Split please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon