Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm
All times are UTC + 0
OS SHP Builder: Post your ideas, suggestions, comments!!!
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 5 [224 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is there going to be a tool that can help out line where a building base can be oulined so that the building base alines with the game cells (example 2x6 for a barracks)

like a building and cell alinement tool or preveiw.

bease its hard to tell where or what the building will look like without playing the game ..this will help alot.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
- I dont think you know the Jasc To C&C Palette Converter, which is a tool that I made in the beggining of the month that already does allows you to convert JASC palettes to C&C format.

Heh, I still use RAMIX' ol convertor for that... works great :p

Chrisse
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you alot Banshee.

http://open.spotify.com/track/3B5lZi3QJ8AeVpdLtO9NcI

www.myspce.com/ttex91 (Listen to my music (Outdated)).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Bos187
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what about a few new drawing functions, like:
-curve
-ellipse

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They were implemented years ago.

Roadwarrior
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all i want is a Mirror and a flip tool (Mirror:Left-right,Flip:top-bottom)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ZoidZilla
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is one thing I would love to have in the replace colour dialog. If you want to change a long range of colors like 96-111 to 16-31 it is a real pain to add every single colour to the replacement queue. An option which allows to add multiple colours at once would be awesome.

CalChillin
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Their all ready is in colour schemes then pal pack 1&2 you can convert most colour set in to an other colour set take for example that pic you posted you would click yuri too remap

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, this is really annoying! And something else is, that sometimes the slots aren't enough... So, you can't place the whole grey into the slots...

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

CalChillin
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have to admit i do use colour replace and it is annoying

put somthing in so you could highlight all the colours you want

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is already implented, if Im right. Go to tools, effects, Arithmetics and the lighting/darkning thing

Edit: seems that it doesn't affect all colours...

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

ZoidZilla
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A hotkey for one frame up/one frame down would be very helpfull.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Click the frame number and press up/down. It works.

ZoidZilla
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh sorry, I've tried serveral keys and checked the hot-key list. But I wasn't aware that it worked like this.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
There is one thing I would love to have in the replace colour dialog. If you want to change a long range of colors like 96-111 to 16-31 it is a real pain to add every single colour to the replacement queue. An option which allows to add multiple colours at once would be awesome.

I plan to add it in a future version. At the moment, you can achieve the same effect by creating .cscheme files with OS Palette Editor or any text editor like WordPad.

Quote:
This is already implented, if Im right. Go to tools, effects, Arithmetics and the lighting/darkning thing

Edit: seems that it doesn't affect all colours...

The logarithm lighting and darkening adds or subtract the original colour with its log2 or something like that, then it reconverts it to the colours of the palette that you are using. Sometimes, it may convert them to the same colour that it used before, because it is still the closest colour. This is the reason why some colours may not change. The program is totally based in a 256 colour palette and you wouldn't like to see red turning into blue or something like that when highlighting a colour.

burton6747
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: New Tools Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you add in a Flip/Rotate Feature so we can flip the graphics around kinda like in Paint. Also there are a lot of files I can't open. Why is that? Even when they are from the orginal MIX Files in the game. And It won't open some files after I edit and save them. Need to fix these problems.

areaSZ
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

making changable for brightness and contrast likly saturation thingy.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Flip and mirror are on the link above. Rotate is a bit harder and might be done in a later time.

Contrast and brightness is a good idea. I'll work on it later as well. I need my vacations to start first (on thursday)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TD and RA Color Conversions (for example If i open a power plant from C&C95 which is yellow, i can instantly change it to red, or any of the other team colors the game uses) GDI to Nod is red for structures, but white for units.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would also like to change the defaulted (TS) to (TD) in the "New SHP" dialog box and "cameo generator" dialog box. The resize canvas works but everytime i save it, SHPbuilder wont load it. Would also like support for other file types like bmp, jpg, jpeg, png, gif, tiff, tga, pcx.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A Text Tool.
Would like these changes in the cameo generator: Add option to change color of the text, add option to adjust location of the textbar and text. (Would like it one square higher than it is)...Add in the symbols from the cameo file attached.
Also add a note below the palette color template that tells you that color 0X000 is invisble (not black) and which colors are team game colors when clicked on.
Are any of the colors animated or do they just give that affect when the graphics are in motion? (example water and red light lights)

CAMEO.gif
 Description:
Cameo Symbols for RA, some can be used for TD.
 Filesize:  5.84 KB
 Viewed:  23248 Time(s)

CAMEO.gif

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
TD and RA Color Conversions (for example If i open a power plant from C&C95 which is yellow, i can instantly change it to red, or any of the other team colors the game uses) GDI to Nod is red for structures, but white for units.

The program already supports the custom schemes, which allows you to create quick recolour settings. The only thing is that somebody needs to do the dirty job (the .cscheme files for it).

Quote:
I would also like to change the defaulted (TS) to (TD) in the "New SHP" dialog box and "cameo generator" dialog box.

The tool was originaly made for TS and RA2. So, I won't change the defaults.

Quote:
The resize canvas works but everytime i save it, SHPbuilder wont load it.

That looks like a bug, not a suggestion. I'll take a look at it soon.

Quote:
Would also like support for other file types like bmp, jpg, jpeg, png, gif, tiff, tga, pcx.

except for TIFF, the program imports and exports SHPs to all others. The library used for PCX is quite suspicious and I'm unable to understand that thing.

Quote:
A Text Tool.

That's a good suggestion, although it will only be useful for cameos. in my honest opinion.

Quote:
Would like these changes in the cameo generator: Add option to change color of the text, add option to adjust location of the textbar and text. (Would like it one square higher than it is).

I'll try to make an custom cameo types tab there with these options.

Quote:
Add in the symbols from the cameo file attached.

I'm gonna have to talk to Nyerguds about that, although I'm almost sure he'd agree with it.

Quote:
Also add a note below the palette color template that tells you that color 0X000 is invisble (not black) and which colors are team game colors when clicked on.
Are any of the colors animated or do they just give that affect when the graphics are in motion? (example water and red light lights)

While that would help newbies, it would make the program become more complicated to maintain, specially whenever a new game is supported.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i just had to edit an animation frame by frame, so here my suggestion

A button which allows to apply the changes on the current frame to all other frames too. So if i want to cut out the redundant part of an animation i don't have to make it on every single frame.
It would be simply a way to draw on all frames at once.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The program Tibed uses a black icon file with a background and text of "no picture" for some of the units with no cameo (chan, moebius, civilians)...I would like to be able to use that background as my background for my own made cameos...so if you could possibly add some backgrounds from the C&C 95 cameos into TD's collection, that would be great. Right now it only has one and its not even worth using.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Few other suggestions....
1. Be able to show the size of image in Metric (cm) or US (Inches). I think it only shows it in pixels currently.
2. Make Left-click to be A second tool function. This would help greatly when im going back and forth from one image using the Draw and Color Selector tools. I get tired of going back and forth. I know in Paint after you use the color selector, it automatically switches the tool back to the tool you were using, eliminating that step. So both of these would greatly help. The more steps we can eliminate, the more work we can do in a shorter time.
3. My previous request of changing the default of the TS to TD....i understand if you would rather keep it as TS...but if you could implement this option into the preferences, it would help, along with the defaults of new files...currently its 100X100. Again, this would eliminate that step cuz i get tired of doing it everytime i load the app back up.
Anything you can do to eliminate steps and improve functionality is great. If i think of anything else, ill submit it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woops...sorry about my suggestion of the second tool function...i forgot the left click is for the second color. But the thing i said about the color selector, i like the idea of switching back to the tool immediately after using using it, the only drawback to that is if you miss the color, which i do frequently unless i blow it up..cuz the pixels are small...so i dunno if this is such a good idea. If you could find alternative solutions for this...then cool deal.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
i just had to edit an animation frame by frame, so here my suggestion

A button which allows to apply the changes on the current frame to all other frames too. So if i want to cut out the redundant part of an animation i don't have to make it on every single frame.
It would be simply a way to draw on all frames at once.

Interesting, although its implementation would be a big pain in the ass, due to the current way the program deals with mouse events and undo.

Quote:
The program Tibed uses a black icon file with a background and text of "no picture" for some of the units with no cameo (chan, moebius, civilians)...I would like to be able to use that background as my background for my own made cameos...so if you could possibly add some backgrounds from the C&C 95 cameos into TD's collection, that would be great. Right now it only has one and its not even worth using.

You can add them on your own.

Quote:
1. Be able to show the size of image in Metric (cm) or US (Inches). I think it only shows it in pixels currently

That sounds quite useless, to be honest.

Quote:
I know in Paint after you use the color selector, it automatically switches the tool back to the tool you were using, eliminating that step. So both of these would greatly help. The more steps we can eliminate, the more work we can do in a shorter time.

But the thing i said about the color selector, i like the idea of switching back to the tool immediately after using using it, the only drawback to that is if you miss the color, which i do frequently unless i blow it up..cuz the pixels are small...so i dunno if this is such a good idea. If you could find alternative solutions for this...then cool deal.

Yea, I guess it shouldn't be hard to make the colour selector a bit smarter, by moving you back to the previously used tool.

Quote:
3. My previous request of changing the default of the TS to TD....i understand if you would rather keep it as TS...but if you could implement this option into the preferences, it would help, along with the defaults of new files...currently its 100X100. Again, this would eliminate that step cuz i get tired of doing it everytime i load the app back up.

Ok, adding it in the options sounds viable.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Add a box next to the square and elipse tools to increase the width of the first tool in each feature.
Add 2 square and elipse options that the outline is the first color and the middle part is the second color, and vice versa.
A curve tool. (idea from paint)
A crop tool so you can crop out a cameo from it's background. I really want this. Basically you start from one point and draw until you get back to that point and it crops that selection.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Quote:
...It would be simply a way to draw on all frames at once.

Interesting, although its implementation would be a big pain in the ass, due to the current way the program deals with mouse events and undo.

why is the mouse-event a problem? Isn't it simply the current draw functionality, but after that stands something like
if (multiframedraw>1) {
for (int i=0;i<=frame_number;i++){
add the draw code here of the method which is currently used
}}

Another thing just came in my mind while writing the pseudo-code.
All tools and even the game starts counting the frames from 0. It would be very helpful if the SHP-Builder would start counting the frames from 0 too.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last request for the night...color memory....I really need this cuz when im going back and forth through colors on images...i forget which colors i was just using and i have to right down the number and then try to find it again in the palette. Not only that but even when i do know the number of the color i was just using, i have to find it, and that also takes several clicks. So right below the primary and secondary colors, have at least your last 5 used colors under that (in the order in which they are used) for quick reference, and then be able to enter the number of a color in, for instant color find.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
A curve tool. (idea from paint)

Use elipse with shift. It works. (Note: Also an idea from paint #Tongue).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep i did get that from paint, but theres a problem...i get an access violation when using the Shift in conjunction with the tool so i couldnt tell ya it works lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh oh oh...could it be possible to get this program to open shp files right out of mix files?...like XCC mixer. Im gonna go off topic here but i just want to you feel me on this, and this isnt related to you or anyone else personally.

Don't you think it would be great if some intelligent person would take all these tools and integrate them into one program?...i mean seriously it gets rediculous having to go through 3 or more programs just to get to what u wanna get to to do something. Here is what i mean.....
Im using Windows Vista. First i have to Run Dos-Box...then type in the mount C:/directory....Mixman/ramix....find the proper mix file, then find the shp image i want, then extract it. Then open it in shp builder with the hopes of it actually opening cuz alot of them wont...then edit it in the hopes that it will save right and reload...cuz most wont...and then put that back into where it needs to go to get it into the game...in the hopes that it works there. Its failure after failure never any guarantees...thats when i just wanna say okay this isnt for me, ztype it. XCC mixer is great shortcut for extracting files, but then you cant add or replace anything in them...so thats where i have to resort to ramixer. You get the idea...too much red tape.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just caught this, this is addressing the Default thing i had requested and you said youd add it...well if you notice the cameo sequence is always defaulted as RA2-Blade regardless of what your image is. I think whatever your image is (TS, TD)..it should set the cameo default to that.

ZoidZilla
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

Quote:
1. Be able to show the size of image in Metric (cm) or US (Inches). I think it only shows it in pixels currently

That sounds quite useless, to be honest.

What about to show the cursor position in leptons? Would be helpfull for placing DamageSmokeOffset and stuff.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anonymous wrote:
Yep i did get that from paint, but theres a problem...i get an access violation when using the Shift in conjunction with the tool so i couldnt tell ya it works lol

Meh... the program gets really unstable when it fails to open a file. The elipse tool with shift will not cause an access violation.

Quote:
oh oh oh...could it be possible to get this program to open shp files right out of mix files?...like XCC mixer. Im gonna go off topic here but i just want to you feel me on this, and this isnt related to you or anyone else personally.

No. Mix files are far too much complicated and Olaf van der Spek's code is too hard to understand. I tried to make it open mix files, but so far I couldn't get anywhere with it.

Quote:
What about to show the cursor position in leptons? Would be helpfull for placing DamageSmokeOffset and stuff.

How many pixels is a lepton and.. also, leptons are in 3D. So, I'd need to find out a proper transformation for it, which I have no clue and nobody helped me, regardless of the many requests I've done in these years.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hows about a selection tool like in MS paint where you can draw what you want to select (selecting non-sqaure).

Mass operation->insert frames

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make the remove useless shadows tool remove the shadows from TD files, or make a separate tool to do it. Also I wish there was a way to flip images northeast and northwest without flipping them upside-down. I'll have to create an example of an image in 4 directions. If you disable the second color, then the right-click becomes available, maybe then make it to be a second tool function, if not then ok.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

transparent background of clipboard items?

burton6747
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-

Last edited by burton6747 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about a hotkey for next frame last frame? It would be very helpful for what I am doing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Replacing Colors/Cells Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A function that replaces Cells with a Color.
Example (Replace X:0 (0X000) with (0X003), Y:0 (0X000) with (0X002)
Be able to create lists.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, it would replace every pixel (X,0) with colour 0x003. Or it would replace every pixel (0,Y) with colour 0x002?

I'm not sure about what would be the benefit of such tool.

Tartan Bunny
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know if this has been suggested before but cbf going throught the 4 pages...

The selection tools is really annoying, it is too thick to see what you are selecting, and it always crops a little off the side. A magic wand tool would be useful.

burton6747
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope you are still planning on working on the SHP editor, Banshee. Although there are a lot of people who have moved on to 3D apps, sometimes it's a better idea to do things in the SHP editor.

I have a few suggestions that I hope aren't too hard to incorporate/fix:

-Selection box outer layer
Right now, the selection tool forms a rectangle, in which the outer pixels are not part of the selection. This is different from other apps in which whatever you drag a selection box around actually gets selected. This causes problems when you want to select or move things at the edge of the canvas, because the outer pixels are never manipulated.

-Non-rectangular selection boxes
Additive and subtractive selection would allow people to select more than just that single box. Selection inversion would be nice as well.

-No auto-merging
In most apps, selecting something allows you to move it around without pasting it over the background until you deselect the selection tool, so the selection becomes a separate image that can freely be moved around until you release it.

-Mass frame insertion

-"scriptable" colour replacement brushes (Like the current "snow" and "darken" brushes for example). Someting like:

brushWidth=int
brushHeight=int
brushFootprint=comma separated list of brushWidth*brushHeight strings

brushWidth and brushHeight would contain the width and height of the brush in pixels, brushFootprint would be the string representation of a 1D array fitting in the 2D array of the brush, every string being a cscheme filename. Example:

brushWidth=3
brushHeight=3
brushFootprint=none,blah,none,blah,blah2,blah,none,blah,none

After that it looks for the correct cscheme files (none.cscheme (which could be an exception so it doesn't search for it or whatever), blah.cscheme and blah2.cscheme). At least, that's how I'd code it to keep things simple.

Just some ideas, do whatever you want with them.

Last edited by Titan on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

though unsure if ites been mentioned before (i am not going to go check :p) but some characters like - is not allowed to be used in text in the cameo generator. I ended up adding it myself ._.

crevio
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: suggestion Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a new add in possibly

untitled.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.81 KB
 Viewed:  20519 Time(s)

untitled.PNG

whiteshoes-n-gloves
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could you make it be able to save the SHPs as GIF animations?
Also, could you make a quick way to convert an SHP from TD to RA pallets and back. I know I can just switch the pallet, but what I mean is...
If I want to put a TD unit into RA, I have to open a new set of frames, switch the new set to the regular RA pallet and then manually copy the frames over. If I try to use the mass frame copy, it copies them as if it'd copied them as TD pallet and them switched the pallet (well, if I wanted to see the TD unit in an RA pallet, I could have just switched the original frames).

While doing this I noticed what someone else had mentioned, and that was the rectangle selection tool only copies the pixels inside the box, not including it's border, so I have to them go over the individual frames and fix the backgrounds, or even the actual unit if it had pixels on the edge.

And, most importantly, because I want to be able to save my work at all, could you please fix the saving as a SHP (TD). Would make my life 100x easier, I'm not sure you know the extreme crap I need to go through to make a TD SHP... and even then, I need to make all black slightly off black to not mess up transparencies.
Took hours to put 2 antennas on the medium tank, no joke, and the work still has issues with other black pixels going transparent.

Other than that, cool program.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 5 [224 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum