Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Rocket Buggy in GMax
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject:  Rocket Buggy in GMax Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's the best unit in Generals so i decided to make it in GMax for fun. I'd like soem honest coments so i could improve it please.

(attachment removed)

Last edited by TerroR on Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Moved to graphics board.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the turret of missile is good

but i think that the main vehicule (all without the turret) should have better textures and try to do a better cockpit

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I find it realy hard to texture though. How can i improve the cockpit?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try to eliminate angles

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

or you could round the windshield

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lmao, no offence fremen but i think eliminating angles means almost the same as making it round Wink

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

your'e right! #LOL

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lOL, i could never do that, i ain't got the skillz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You probably have skill if you train it a lot with GMAX or 3DSMAX

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's very good Terror, just needs rounding and new textures (guess that's the hardest part)

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, I agree with all of you guyz

Weeble
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

definately. atm it looks too square and pointy. if u round off all edges including on the rocket pods it would look better methinks.

The new modification for Yuri's Revenge from Weeble

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no can do anymore, lost it with manny other things ages ago when my comp fucked up

Weeble
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

stupid pcs. allways ztyping up. kick it #evil
thats my suggestion

The new modification for Yuri's Revenge from Weeble

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon