Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Welcome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject:  Welcome! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome to Tiberian Evolution, also known as TT/Gen mod. This mod used to be developped in TumSun, but since TumSun is a TS only site now, this mod was not compatible with its philosophy and had their posts deleted. So, far, you can find more info:

http://ppm.cncguild.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2979

And later, Zdflamer2 will be posting more... Wink. Enjoy it... (btw, I'm gonna put a Generals symbol in the description of this forum soon...)

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Welcome to Tiberian Evolution, also known as TT/Gen mod. This mod used to be developped in TumSun, but since TumSun is a TS only site now, this mod was not compatible with its philosophy and had their posts deleted. So, far, you can find more info:

Everyone's posts were cleaned from the forum, no matter if they were TS or not.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I know...

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kinda made me mad...
Had some really good stuff about Tiberian Twilight there #Mad

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes that was a nice discussion albeit a bit weird and offtopic sometimes.. anyway, ZDFlamer, you'd better start posting Wink

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, ive got new ideas, ive been thinking about the mod alot because we have a lot of competition with Blitzkreig 2 and all

the more help we have the more we can get done

here are my ideas

GDI will be a more air based team and will have more hover units and drones

Cabal was destroyed by a gdi virus which was developed after firestorm. nod dissapeared underground and developed a new computer with a secure manual shutdown so it wont repeat the cabal incident and it is protected by a special anti virus which will stop gdi viruses. This anti virus was also put on the cyborg devastator.

When Cabal was destroyed and nod went underground gdi thought nod were dead but they were mistaken when they were ambushed by massive nod sub vehicles. Millions of these vehicles rose from underground destroying gdi bases. nod had started the third tiberium war.

scrin appear when the tacitus went missing after the collision of a scrin ship and a gdi satelite, both ships crashed onto earth. The crashed ships were guarded by a massive gdi site. The survivors of the scrin ship came out and were greated by gdi soldiers. All the gdi soldiers were killed and the site was destroyed by scrin. The scrin soldiers started building a base and started to attacking cities. The forgotten who had bases in the cities were furious and started angry mobs against the scrin, gdi and nod were caught in the fight and there was a massive fight. The fight was ended with massive casualties.

SUPERWEAPONS

Nod

reinforcements - one of nods general abilitys will be to make a massive sub vehicle come out of the ground carrying lots of vehicles, when it comes out it deploys into a massive building. the units will exit. this building can be used to repair buildings and it will have a gun. this vehicle was used when nod first appeared

emp - this isnt like the gdis emp. This is fired from nod subterranean tunnels, the cannon can be fired anywhere. when fired it sends a shockwave at its target and will disable any structure, vehicle or cyborg in the target radius. The radius is smaller than gdis but it will last for longer.

chemical missile - nods chemical missile is nods main missile weapon. The missile will explode and let out tiberium gas. The gas will kill infantry and infantry in vehicles. The missile can be upgraded to use gas from blue tiberium which is more lethal

missile - requires 1 general point, will allow missile silos to fire explosive missiles

GDI

ion cannon - like in tiberian sun

droppods - requires generals points. Will send reinforcement infantry in droppods

reinforcements - you can call in reinforcement vehicles which will be sent in by droppods

-------------------

Zero hour is an improvement on generals and has more features which means we can do more things in the modding

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think you need to play ts abd td first and then concider your ideas this does NOT match with the other command & conquer armies

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the scrin idea got mucked up but the units are related to ts

the big sub vehicle i got the idea from the montauk

the virus is a new idea

the dropship reinforcements was taken out of ts

if u read the other topic

the ion troopers actually was from an old mod of mine but the hand held ion cannon came from renegade

the light post idea was actually taken out of ts because of problems with it

the cyborg devastator is a bit like a terminator, it is more lethal than a cyborg commando

the idea of the anti air obelisk was a rumor of tiberian sun

they all have there relations

tiberian evolution is actually meant to be what we want tiberian twilight to be but we didnt use that name

tiberian sun is quite different from td. The gameplay was very different. i used to be hooked on ts and td and they were quite alot different

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, I have TD, and it has a different feel, with the airstrikes and all, and Nod feels more terroristy

The DvD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes but it should expand on TS, as TS was how the storyline was planned by WW, originally. You have to see it this way, the tiberium gets more deadly and spread, but simultaneously allows more advanced tech..

The DvD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh and btw i think the ideas are really cool and good and all.. i like GDI being more air, vehicles, where's as nod is stealth, sub, tiberium enhanced infantry... and Scrin are just.. weirdo's with tiberium weapons and the like.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it will be expanding from tiberian sun and there will be new mutants, the forgotten will be a part of this,

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and? you forgot everything else Wink
unless there was none

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

there is more

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yay! this is the reason to get Generals, defiantly!

Try_lee
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let's just hope that this mod is better than the one for Renegade with the same name.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Never heard of it

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its called Tiberian Graveyard now, but originally it was called Tiberian Dusk: Evolution I believe

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

copy cats, tiberian dusk, i posted that name on the tibsun.com website 1 year and a half ago, it was what i thought the next tiberian strategy game might of been called

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, uh I hate to break it to you but they thought of it over two years ago

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

The DvD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tiberian dusk, isn't that a mod for TS itself? and i know it for over a year so it's not really copycatty..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's a mod for TS, Tiberian Dusk: Evolution, from Dark_Elf, Chantillas and some other ppl. The site that was made to host it calls Tiberian Graveyards.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The only Renegade Iv'e heard of is CnC: Reborn

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i also know renalert but i never knew what seamans connections with them is

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol... that's a mystery...neither I do Wink.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon