Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:42 am
All times are UTC + 0
Your favorite Anime
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 5 [209 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, the splashing is pretty much what sums up the deaths of several angels... especially in 1.0/1.01

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
I notice lately there's quite a LOT of...bloodspilling and stuff in animes these days...wow. They don't go "drip, drip, drip" but instead they go "OMGWTFBBQSPLASHHHH" at once...has the world given in to it?

I might be interested in the psychological part of Eva...hmm.

Blood in anime sucks. I want GORE, not ketchup.

Blubb knows what I'm talking about... Razz

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trigun and FMA are the best and the only ones I've fully watched.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay... just saw Clannad... Frickin' added to my list!

This is without a doubt one of the most brilliant anime series I've seen in years.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sindri wrote:
Destiny wrote:
I notice lately there's quite a LOT of...bloodspilling and stuff in animes these days...wow. They don't go "drip, drip, drip" but instead they go "OMGWTFBBQSPLASHHHH" at once...has the world given in to it?

I might be interested in the psychological part of Eva...hmm.

Blood in anime sucks. I want GORE, not ketchup.

Blubb knows what I'm talking about... Razz

oh, you'll absolutely LOVE End of Evangelion, and the Unit 03 episode. :3
and obviously Elfen Lied.

EDIT: new entry to my list: Witchblade... watched that a while ago but didnt add it.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elfen Lied was good, but they could have made more out of it, tough the end is very sad.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm still hoping for a gory remake of Guyver.

The new anime remake SUCKS ztyping BALLZ.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the old 80's guyver was the best, along with the movie from that time....tough ...i also kind of liked the live action movies xD

Hydraw Art on Facebook

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i thought of reviving this topic again cause it'll not get really old #Tongue

i have recently watched through Fate/Stay night , an anime wich is an adaption from what i heard of an RPG game.
It's a fairly interresting story and all in all really watchable, i love the characters and it's well made.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wOtwzbBXi4&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, the good ol' Saber and Shiro. This is a definitely must watch for anime fans.

AltomareXD
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not to sound really 'zomg! ur weird nerd!!!!' at all, but I really like Pokemon. I have the DS games, cards, you name it.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh yay. Go read the manga now.. you'll be surprised :p

My girlfriend sure was, when she saw pokemon literally cutting eachother to bits. No 'fainting' there, lol #Tongue

MT
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spice and Wolf FTW. Can't wait for that second season Razz.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been looking up some of these and frankly I think I need to see more anime sources. Mainly these shows for either the funny/weirdness factors, or the excellently told storylines:

Gundam SEED (in it's entirety, I've seen about half of it)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
FLCL
Azumanga Daioh (for the funny)
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing (revisit this one, even though I have seen the entirety of it)
Suzumiya Haruhi (To see the memes and the fuss about it)
Potemayo (for the weirdness)
The Universal Century Gundam series' (all of em, I've only seen a few episodes of Mobile Suit Gundam and the entirety of 08th MS team)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (so I can see why everything there is so ztyping mindscrewy, well besides the Gainax ending)
Elfen Lied
Excel Saga (because it might just be the weirdest widget series ever)
The "good" Macross series' (I've seen SDF Macross and Southern Cross, and an episode of 7)
Crest of the Stars/Banner of the Stars
Lucky Star (for the hilarity)

And potentially the show Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha because I heard it's awesome despite the name.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh spice and wolf was totally awesome, i loved horo's character...but the end was really diapointing, it would really make sense for a second season...
i'd hope craft comes together with horo, or there'll be atkleast a little more drama XP there was just tooooo much merchant focus on the first season...altough i loved horo's apple selfreward's xD THESE ARE MIIINE !

Hydraw Art on Facebook

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P0g4pNSTVQ&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

because 80's guyver is awesome.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Id have to say xxxHolic is one of my tops, and robotech ofcourse, cant forget that. obtw, blubb, i saw your post about Megazone 23 on the first page, it looks pretty interesting, i think i might watch it #Tongue

Remus
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't care if it was a bump. Now I have an excuse to post in a thread that I apparently missed back when it was active.

My all-time favorites are (in no particular order):
Last Exile (I made Droke watch that one.)
Inuyasha
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Black Lagoon
Gurren Lagaan
One Piece
Fullmetal Alchemist (Now watching Brotherhood to see how it fairs compared to the original.)
Ouran High School Host Club

In terms of hentai, ecchi, or harem series, I don't know if I could list any I've seen on a favorites list. I've seen Love Hina, Girls Bravo, Rosario+Vampire, Tenchi (various), and Dual! (not sure if Dual! counts though). Dual! was decent for being a harem series with a plot worth following and Rosario+Vampire was terrible but redeemed itself with Mizore Shirayuki's sight gags and one-liners.

I guess I'm in the minority when I say that Lucky Star bored me and I dislike DBZ and Evangelion.

High Templar X
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Favorite is a tie between Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and Yuyu Hakusho. However, I did enjoy the Dragonball series (yes, even GT), with DBZ at the top of the list just because of the Cell Saga. I've watched and enjoyed plenty of others but those are the ones I liked the most.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DBZ as the number one. It was what got me into anime and when it ended it signaled my leave.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuyu Hakusho was fuckin Epic #Tongue

Also, just watched Patlabor recently, the lack of a straight storyline really made me feel like I was watching a Western cartoon >___>

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, I don't watch much anime now. I used to watch plenty of them when I was younger. Forgot what I watched now ;_; I'll post when I think of favorites (still trying to familiarize myself with higurashi).

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darker than Black S1
Spice & Wolf I & II
Black Lagoon
Detroit Metal City
Kaiji
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Welcome to the NHK!
Maria+Holic

I'm done.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
High Templar X
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

inzane krazy wrote:
Also, just watched Patlabor recently, the lack of a straight storyline really made me feel like I was watching a Western cartoon >___>

You make that sound like a bad thing. Which reminds me, I gotta watch that again.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

High Templar X wrote:
inzane krazy wrote:

You make that sound like a bad thing. Which reminds me, I gotta watch that again.

Not that I have anything against western cartoons, but I expected more tbh, that's all really #Tongue

Last edited by inzane krazy on Tue May 04, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ghost in the shell baby! #Tongue

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The anime I've seen most recently (subbed of course) is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni and an extremely weird and bizarre show called Potemayo.

I can't describe what the latter even is it's that weird.

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, thoses lasts weeks, i've been watching Black Cat and School Days, Tough i still in ep 2 of Black Cat XD.

I don't really have an favourite anime, but i like several ones:

-Rosario Vampire
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Chrno Crusade
-Rave Master
-Death Note (until ep.27)

there much more others i can't remind now tough. >_<

Oh and i'm planning to watch minami-ke and rozen maiden when i finish Black Cat. (someday #Tongue)

Atari2600
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OH snap! Right up my ally!

1: Neon Genesis Evangelion (the original, and the Rebuild)
2: Eureka Seven
3: Gundam 08th MS team (one of the few Gundam series that isn't kiddy)
4: Chobits (my desktop is name Dark Chii for a reason
5: Samurai 7

Good times...

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:
Well, thoses lasts weeks, i've been watching Black Cat and School Days, Tough i still in ep 2 of Black Cat XD.

-Rosario Vampire
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Chrno Crusade
-Rave Master

Oh and i'm planning to watch minami-ke and rozen maiden when i finish Black Cat. (someday #Tongue)

Oh man, you should really stop watching and start playing some games #Tongue

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chobits...

cuz it cost $100 Nz 6 DVD's and its a romance anime i like it.

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

inzane krazy wrote:
Shadow Hunter wrote:

-Rosario Vampire
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Chrno Crusade
-Rave Master

Oh man, you should really stop watching and start playing some games #Tongue

What you wanna mean? >_>
<_<

Atari2600
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dubzac wrote:
Chobits...

whats wrong with Chobits? Its hilarious to computer geeks like myself. Honestly, I think I may need to rig up some kind of special ventilation to keep all of mine cool this summer...

Eldrei
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spice & Wolf! I like the furry action!

Remus wrote:
I guess I'm in the minority when I say that Lucky Star bored me and I dislike DBZ and Evangelion.

You're not alone, dude.

High Templar X
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Horo is not furry. Don't be silly.

Eldrei
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

High Templar X wrote:
Horo is not furry. Don't be silly.

d00d are blind!? She IS a furry. She has cat ears and a wolf tail!!! That's how I classify furries!!.... Or just "half" furry.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oi oi, everyone knows that Korb.. Horo fans are all furfags. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Eldrei
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
Oi oi, everyone knows that Korb.. Horo fans are all furfags. #Tongue

I only watch them. -_- Everything that furfags touches becomes corrupt.

Last edited by Eldrei on Thu May 06, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

High Templar X
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
Horo fans are all furfags. #Tongue

They're all in the closet.

Quote:
Everything that furfags touches makes it corrupt.

Don't be an idiot.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Horo is NOT a furry....It's like calling a catgirl a furry, seriously.

Eldrei
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I searched "furry" on ED and what I seen cannot be unseen and found out horo was not really a furry. Screw you guys I'm going home! But still I watch Spice & Wolf!!!

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eldrei wrote:
I searched "furry" on ED...

You poor foolish bastard...

Eldrei
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team SomeGuy wrote:
Eldrei wrote:
I searched "furry" on ED...

You poor foolish bastard...

I don't trust Wikipedia.

Sorrow
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. M.D. Geist - Great music, lots of great scenes.
2. Ghost in the Shell - A classic, especially relevant in these times.
3. Mobile Police Patlabor - simply beautiful.
4. Mobile Police Patlabor 2 - simply beautiful.
5. Jin Roh - simply beautiful.
6. M.D. Geist 2 - very intense.
7. Detonator Orgun - I love the music.
8. Fist of the North Star - Juuuuliaaaaaaaaaa!!!
9. Armored Trooper Votoms: Pailsen Files - Real mecha, awesome.
10. Shugo Chara! - Aww ^^

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FMA + FMA:B
Pokemon
That is probably the best 2 off the top of my head.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My Favorite Anime? Soul Link! :bd lol but honestly there's too many to mention. That's why I'm also using some anime songs for my C&C mod too #Tongue

EDIT: Below are my favorite Animes
1. Soul Link
2. Fairy Tail
3. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
4. Working!
5. Hanasaku Iroha
6. Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse
7. Shakugan no shana I and II
8. Maburaho!
9. Ah! My Goddess
10. Magical Canan
11. Eternal Alice
12. Pretear
13. Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
14. To aru kagaku no Railgun
15. Strike Witches
16. Those who Hunt Elves
17. Angel Beats!
18. Zettai Karen Children (Absolutely Lovely Children)
19. Heroman
20. Zenki!

LOL that's all. The rest are to many and I'll just stuff 'em on my mind #Tongue

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YOU Have MAL account. I might add you there :p

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bit of an update since my last post, as that one is over 4 years old #Tongue

Anime:
-Hellsing (duh #Tongue)
-Dragon Ball Z
-Fairy Tail
-Black Lagoon
-Claymore
Probably some more that I've forgotten

Manga:
-Hellsing (again)
-Fairy Tail
-Cowboy Bebop
-Bloody Monday
-Samurai Deeper Kyo
-Ghost in the Shell
various official Touhou mangas

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like it'll take until only the 26th of December for them to finally air the last episode of Hellsing Ultimate... And then it'll have taken them only nearly 7 years for them to air all 10 episodes. Neutral

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 5 [209 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon