Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New units??
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject:  New units?? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know we already have the unit lists pretty much set, but i want to see if the community has any cool and new unit i deas we might be able to slip in somewhere... anyone? even crazy idead will be considered.. or atleast read Wink

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya, i big fanny tank. Eats up infantry and other tanks.

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sure, add whatever you want. This mod is fictional, anyway. I will make a bet with you that it will never be finished.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tapek, why do you think that the mod never will be finished ?

And if i just ask you that, anyway that is not our problem to finish the mod, our but is to make new units, new shps, new research, new things, new graphism, new design, new decors, new functions

and TS Final Dawn is a motivation for me !

For the original subject, i see a very good film a few minuts, K-19, american film on a russian u-boat, ....... and the u-boat was particulary because when he fire the nuclear missile, they left from the ass of the uboat, that could be a good units if we modern it

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tapek wrote:
it will never be finished

... for a year

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sure it will be finished, but it aint be too fast. Tapek is scared with the ammount of infantry we still need to make.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

umm... how bout something like the mech in the trailer that came with TD? I think it was called the x-armor.

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

terror, I love your idea, its the best.

on a serious note - fremen5's idea is good, I always hoped that somewhere in TS there was that mech, but I still search to this day.....

(well not really, I looked for it for like 5 hours once, but then I gave up)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MaXiM wrote:
Tapek, why do you think that the mod never will be finished ?

And if i just ask you that, anyway that is not our problem to finish the mod, our but is to make new units, new shps, new research, new things, new graphism, new design, new decors, new functions

and TS Final Dawn is a motivation for me !

For the original subject, i see a very good film a few minuts, K-19, american film on a russian u-boat, ....... and the u-boat was particulary because when he fire the nuclear missile, they left from the ass of the uboat, that could be a good units if we modern it

LOL!! the ass of the uboat...

anyway, i believe i have seen Banshee writing he didn't want naval units because they need to be vehicles and so you need to place warfactories on water..

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

currently we are not including naval units, because were busy with everything else but POSSIBLY dont get your hopes up tho, we might add them in

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shhhhhhh...Sk8er Wink... silence! Keep it between us only Wink.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whoes gonna belive someone with a rank of INSANE andway Banshee?

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lmao

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know light power armor troopers for GDI it would be like superheavy infantry you could modify a cyborg shp give it a light anti armor cannon
titan varients with different weapons like railguns or missile launchers mod the barrel vxl for that flame infantry are a must
working chem spray infantry with chem flamethrowers shud also be added obviously laser tankd laser cyborgs plasma tanks possibly plasma cyborgs

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
know light power armor troopers for GDI it would be like superheavy infantry you could modify a cyborg shp give it a light anti armor cannon

- I dont think we will modify the cyborg to make the heaviest infantry from GDI.

Quote:
titan varients with different weapons like railguns or missile launchers mod the barrel vxl for that flame infantry are a must
working chem spray infantry with chem flamethrowers shud also be added obviously laser tankd laser cyborgs plasma tanks possibly plasma cyborgs

- Mmk2 already has railgun. We dont need another. Cyborgs will make use of plasma technology, Nod will have a chem infantry as well as new flamethrowers type units.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think an attack dog would be nice...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've thought about it too... specially a mutated one #Tongue.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

which leaves us with the fiend?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

fiend works differently than dog...

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

attack dogs moosalar infantry *excuse spelling*
feinds spew lethal tiberium shards

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm now thinking about putting in Attack dogs in my mod... #Tongue

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oooh chainsaw bezerkers for nod!

Natus
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont know why, but i like the chainsaw beserker idea.

Empire Earth: The AI doesn't build their bases in a logical fashion, but has superb offensive and defensive capabilities.
Red Alert 2: The development team was stoned during this part of the programming.

- Geekspeek

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To low tech for nod imo.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

fine power blade bezerkers no chainsaw is scarier you could see that a mad cyborg with a chainsaw for an arm running towards a lump of infantry.......with souds it would rock!

SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or mabey you could have civilian units running around with chainsaws Laughing

"Fellow civilians, rise up and together we will throw off the shackles of persicution, no longer will we be sitting ducks for the military's target practice, Or fodder for Viceroids.  We must unite and fight back, grab your weapons, for together we are a force to be reckoned with!. "
Crowded
       Very Happy

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the_kid wrote:
terror, I love your idea, its the best.

on a serious note - fremen5's idea is good, I always hoped that somewhere in TS there was that mech, but I still search to this day.....

(well not really, I looked for it for like 5 hours once, but then I gave up)

Does the word "Wolverine", ring a bell?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, Wolverine was end result of X-Armor research.

Oh, and SniperGrunt The Evil Topic Reviver:
Sun May 30, 2004 11:56 am

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:
It would be good if it was better.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

geekspeek wrote:
Yeah, Wolverine was end result of X-Armor research.

and a quite poor result, considering the x-armor had a laser...

SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

my bad i I'll try to look at those tiny dates the next time i post
btw did u like my speech?

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

Smilen
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A fanny tank.... lmao.

CRATE TOY!

Make TS Open Source!! Viva La Revolution!! Sign!
http://www.petitiononline.com/opentsun/petition.html

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On the Wolverin: It would be cool to have a lazer, but that's Nod. GDI's all Ion, and bullets, en rockets, en shit. Nods like, FIRE, GAS, MORE GAs.......EVEN MORE GAS....... and bullets........

Noscoper
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First post. Woot. #Shocked

I myself, have always wanted to see some kind of bomber, that drops napalm bombs, not just napalm, but like, instead of the explosion image, the flame thrower image, all shooting out in a 360' angle. it's hard to explain but that's the summary.

If that is out of the question, i would image some kind of tank that makes a eruption of fireballs out of the ground, comming down wherever it errupted from. Even harder to explain.

Mabye some kind of amphibious Infantry unit, can run into water and swim... mabye climb aboard a ship or two. Argghh.

A flying mammoth walker is out of the question?

I am a sniper, and my lazer gun goes PEW PEW PEW.

Tiberian sun Mapper
Current Project: I was thinking about a mod... but that's to far for a newb.

Last edited by Noscoper on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Old thread is old dude. Look at the last post date.
Also, welcome to PPM.

Noscoper
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woah. Woops.
(I'm known to revive zombie threads.)

Tiberian sun Mapper

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just want you all to know: we're counting on you, and Nod is all about the gas.

Noscoper
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A totaly pimped out Apocalypse tank is out of the question too?

Tiberian sun Mapper

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon