Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:06 am
All times are UTC + 0
TS² Download Topic
Moderators: blubb
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [81 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok I can play now, thanks for helping me.

Anyway I've got some feedback:

The new features are really cool! Nice Titan and GDI Command Center. The new infantry are awesome too.

I think you should change the Mutant Hijacker cameo, his arms are hilarious. I prefer the old Ghost Stalker cameo too.

The Radar and Power Plant plug-in spots looks weird, especially the Radar's. They look like vaginae.

Overall its a really great mod! Hope to see more features in the next release.

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is a very great mod. not too much new units and still some new elements. I especcially like the account hack of NOD I played for both sides, but I still haven't discovered everything Razz . Still, Isn't it a bit unbalancing that GDI has:
-Drop Pods (those elite troopers are very cool imo)
-Ion Cannon
-Hunter Seeker

while NOD only has account hack and The Cluster Missile?

Also, the new EVA voice is cool, but when the 'Drop Pods available, you hear the old EVA. Still, haven't checked this for the Ion Cannon though.

I've to admit that this is a very great mod and keep up with the good work Wink

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

Last edited by Red Dragon on Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

about the balance, nod has far more technically advanced infantry in the higher build sections and it also has still a chemical missile, i think that ballances it out, while EMP is removed from GDI's tech list, nod's emp cannon has a longer range.

you'll need to find out wich tactics in online plays you need to finally bring your oppeonent to his knees, there are quite a lot more tactics avaiable now Smile

and i can also say now, i will work the mod out for sure, so this is not final and a next release probably have a few nice suprises Smile i already have a lot of new ideas again.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think you shouldn't have removed the EMP from GDI. It just feels very strange not having EMP. It limits strategies, and though we'd probably never be able to play mods online against real players, (assuming you don't give the AI similar tactics), it'd suck we DO play against a real player through organizing or LAN, and GDI can't stop Devil Tongue mobs or a rush Cyborg Commando.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cyborg commando still has a build limit of 1, to stop devils rushes encounter them with titans, simple as that, EMP is nod weaponry and will stay as that, for reinforcements you have fireproof strong elite troops also. that way it is balanced out you just have to think about new strategies, thats it.

EMP is and should have never belonged to GDI.
there is plenty of room for counters, GDI's amphibious transport has also increased armor, wolverines also a tad, they ARE superiour armor and Aircraft.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But if you hav an EMP for GDI (again), isn't GDI overpowered then, because the 3 superweapons?

Still, cou can also make the mobile EMP available, to prevent shifting the balance. It's only an idea though.

Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI hates EMP now because EMP makes evil things to the brains, that is not how GDI is #Tongue

no emp for gdi, end of story

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't saw your post, cause you posted 2 minutes ago, when i was still typing. Razz It's your mod so you decide and besides it's pretty fun to develop own tactics. Also it makes both sides more unique Wink

You sure EMP is toasting my brain? Laughing

Red Dragon

Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
cyborg commando still has a build limit of 1, to stop devils rushes encounter them with titans, simple as that, EMP is nod weaponry and will stay as that, for reinforcements you have fireproof strong elite troops also. that way it is balanced out you just have to think about new strategies, thats it.

EMP is and should have never belonged to GDI.
there is plenty of room for counters, GDI's amphibious transport has also increased armor, wolverines also a tad, they ARE superiour armor and Aircraft.

Rush CC refers to quickly getting a CC and sending to the enemy's base via Sub APC ASAP.

Its hard to tell if its balanced unless we do real player VS real player.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CC has still also the same tech level and need the same build options as before, Cyborg armors are also like before easy to take out with heavy arms, just stray a few titans around your base and a single CC has no chance, easy as that.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

skyboy
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice mod, but all... ok, 90% of the maps aren't in english

Map-Screen.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  250.21 KB
 Viewed:  12958 Time(s)

Map-Screen.PNG

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aye correct, that would be because Blubb is german and did not have time before the release to fix a few strings.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well another bug that i have to fix next time.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, sometimes, I can't see the firing of the Ion Cannon. I only see the damage and the aftereffects. (Occured on the map 'Drei Inseln')Also, when I played, I once saw blue squarws around the droppods, when they were landing (occurred in the map Paradox Island)

And you probably already knew about the load-bug?

Red Dragon

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the missing animation is a minor bug that also is in TS vanilla, there's no way to avoid it as far as i know, it is caused by a revealed map or "area scan" if the map is revealed and you fire into somewhere where your units didn't passed before and never revealed the fog by a unit and only by the reveal, the animation isn't visible, if you drive into an area with the vehicle or reveal the fog manually all times the animations should be always visible.

aaand you have probably an old version of TS² and i ask myself how did you got that?
those errors you describe are fixed.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have (a new version)? =p Haven't seen it though.

yes, the animation-bug occured when I picked up a reveal-map crate. So that problem is solved Wink

Red Dragon

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in the one that is uploadet there was the drop pod SHP fixed (blue box) that i found during testing phase before i released this version.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When I tested in the download available in this topic I noticed drop pods coming in from the East had a blue box around them, ones coming in from the West did not.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

weird , i have 100% fixed this in the package i had sendet to TS Hyper. now how to explain that?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
When I tested in the download available in this topic I noticed drop pods coming in from the East had a blue box around them, ones coming in from the West did not.

Strange, I had it from the East to the West. Although it happened a few times, it's not very annoying, still it is a pity that's there

Red Dragon

Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is it normal for Carryalls to crash (they're carrying something) even though they're not flying?

I was trying to make a super Mammoth by picking up crates, but I happened to play a map with Ion Storms, and my Carryall crashed even on the ground, though its carrying something.

Creagor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, its another thing that happens with vanilla TS - even if the carryall is "landed" while carrying something, and an ION storm happens, it will act as though its flying.

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for the bump but could any one post a working DownLoad for this mod
Please Smile

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I removed it from my FTP, when i cleaned it up. So unless blubb still has it...

Revolutionary
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok thanks any way

it looks a great mod

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, i'm redoing some stuff still but the progress is sloooow...and i want to keep everything as basic as possible...no hooo mod or conversion.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Revolutionary
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok fair enougth at least its still being worked on and not dead after the first download looks great i al ways wanted and started a mod like this but ets dosent cover what i want (or all ogf you wanted)

AprilWar
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No Download link? Can someone upload it again?

My Art

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you read the last posts?

commander-ray
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

where can i download this mod now Question , since the link is dead and the files were removed?

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in the topic beneath this one, labeled TS[squared] 2009. Look before you post, yo.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon