Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:51 am
All times are UTC + 0
Guess who's back..
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject:  Guess who's back..
Subject description: Large as life and twice as ugly!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G'day mites!

Well, its been a while since I've readily roamed these parts, and thats mostly been because of university. But thats done for now, I've got my degree, I am now a Master of Physics, WOO!! And maybe get myself a Doctorate in a few years, who knows..

Anyways, I'm back! And hopefully to help regain the sanity in this place. Admittedly, I'm working 7-days a week currently, so I don't have a huge amount of time, but I still have a can of whoop ass to dish out, so I propose what I had before. If there is an issue on the forums, something needs to be cleaned, if someone needs several hundred volts passed through their gonads, PM me with a link to the problem and I'll try and fix it ASAP.

Basically, I'll work for you guys, if you guys will work for me. Hows that sound? Done deal.

Jumping back to me working 7-days a week. That it in an effort to save up some money for a nice big trip in September. Namely, Australia and America. My route hasn't been completely laid out yet, so if anyone has any recommendations, I'm all ears! And I'm all up for meeting up with people if I can. I'm hoping to meet up with SaneDisruption in Los Angeles and possibly Morpher in Adelaide. I'd have loved to gone to Brazil to jump on our messiah, Banshee, but the truth is its a little more than I can afford to take that detour. (Want to meet me half way? Wink )

Hope everyone is doing alright, and if anyone has anything they think I should be up to date with, give me a shout.

Thrusters ahead full.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Glad to have you back! It's great to see you again Muldrake. Very Happy

Quote:
I still have a can of whoop ass to dish out

I better watch myself. Laughing

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe DaTS wll be back from Iraq by then, and if you'd care to pass through basingstoke before ya leave I'm sue I can arrange to say hi =P Not very exciting but ya know, start with the basics. Good to see ya back mate #Tongue

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Basingstoke? #Tongue Thats a 30min drive from Southampton? #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess who's back.. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake wrote:
G'day mites!
I'd have loved to gone to Brazil to jump on our messiah, Banshee, but the truth is its a little more than I can afford to take that detour. (Want to meet me half way? Wink )

I wish I could, but right now I need to look for a new job before thinking about doing any trip.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great to have you back and congratulations to your Master, my master. Very Happy
Muldrake wrote:
If there is an issue on the forums, something needs to be cleaned [..] PM me with a link to the problem and I'll try and fix it ASAP.

I'm sure i'll come back to this offer. Smile

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome back Muldrake. Maybe the PPM stupid-o-meter will finally go back down now you've returned.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I won't say Commander, so I'll make do with...

Welcome back, Muldrake. #Tongue No, really. Welcome back to PPM.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome back to the world of sprites and voxels Razz

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Joshy wrote:
Glad to have you back! It's great to see you again Muldrake. Very Happy

Quote:
I still have a can of whoop ass to dish out

I better watch myself. Laughing

^ As this guy said xD

Welcome back,Muldro #Tongue

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What? Not a Meat Popsicle anymore? #Tongue

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake! Our saviour! #Tongue
Welcome back mate, you sure missed a lot, both good and bad things. Also, congrats on the degree Wink

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, nice and close #Tongue I actually live in Tadley but meh, I'm on holiday from school for AGES (finished mah GCSE) so it's not too much of an issue #Tongue

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome back Muldrake.
Taking a tour and meeting some people from PPM heh? That sounds fun. Smile

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

who are you? #Tongue

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DUDE :O

I have been trying to contact you for ages man!

About this trip, are you still gonna pop in my neck of the woods to have a drink? I still got this TS poster here for ya Wink

Anyways, glad to see you finaly got your Degree, much deserved, after all that stress.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remember Muldrake there's a place waiting for you down under #Tongue.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher, I didn't realize you were living in Australia :0

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!