Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:13 am
All times are UTC + 0
My ideas...
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject:  My ideas... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some of this stuff has probably been mentioned already, so sorry if i repeat anything...

Nod air units:
Apache Attack Helicoptor: like the one in TD and the harpy in TS.

Advanced Banshee Bomber: A large bomber, it is fairly fast, and has three types of bombs: fire bombs, plasma bombs, and Chemical Bombs. This unit has extremely light armor, because it has such a heavy payload and high speed. It is also very expensive.

Air Transport: A lightly armored helicoptor that can carry a few infantry and cyborgs. The infantry can shoot out of the transport. Rocket infantry can even shoot aircraft!

Nod infantry:

Minigunner: same as in TD

Rocket Infantry: Same as in TS, except that they now have longer range and blow up when they die Twisted Evil

Cyborg: like in TS

Chem spray infantry: spray the new goo thing that lrendall thought of. The chem spray guy is immune to Tiberium

Nod Vehicles:

Recon Tank: Nod's basic tank. It has light armor for hit and run attacks, and has longer range than GDI's titan for this purpous. However, the shells are a lot weaker than the Titan's.

GDI air units:

Orca: we should all know what this is...

Orca Bomber: Similar to the one in TS, this uses Parabombs instead of the Napalm ones...

Orca Transport: The same thing as in TS, but infantry can shoot out of it. Grenaiders (or what ever were calling them) throw them down to the ground like bombs. Jumpjets can hit aircraft. (why a jumpjet would ever need to get in an Orca transport is beyond me!)

GDI infantry:
Sniper: picks off infantry at long range

Minigunner: Same as Nod's...

Mechanic: Can repair vehicles on the battle field

Medic: Can heal infantry out on the battle field. The medic is slef healing. It is also immune to Tiberium Because he just heals himself...

GDI vehicles:

MLRS: A vehicle that has 4 treads-2 on each side. it has 1 rocket launcher on each side

well, I didn't get all of my ideas down, otherwise it would have been a loooooong post...

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the nod will have some kind of apache, it wont be called apache but it would be nod equivalent

nod wont have banshees any more because they have been acting wierd lately because of scrin interference, they will have a new kind of bomber which isnt as strong as the orca bomber which will use weapons which u have mentioned. i havent really thought about nods bomber but i like ur idea

air tranport, nod dont use air transports but i luv that idea, maybe it could be an advantage to the orca transport and make it more effective than the orca carryall

minigunner, they will be called something different in this but they will be the same

rocket infantry - i think it may cause balance problems with rocket infantry if they explode, thats possibly y they didnt do it in ts. but rocket infantry will play a bigger part in this miod and will have more power

cyborg - cyborgs will be slightly better, they will be known as cyborg T-2s because they have a better gun and can scavenge

chem spray infantry - yeah, there will be a chem spray infantry, he will have a better weapon than a flamethrower and will turn infantry into a baby visceroid, this could wreck havoc, the chem spray infantry will eventually kill the pilot in vehicles making them neutral. but the vehicle will have very weak health and may not be necessary to capture

recon tank - i was thinking calling the tank called raptor tank because the bike is called recon bike

sniper - there will be a mutant commando who uses a sniper weapon, i think umagon will have this or possibly ragon. but snipers in generals did add good tactical use and we will probably make some kind of mutant which can use this

mechanic - this may make the service depot unused but possibly to be used by nod and could replace the repair bot. the mechanic could be a cyborg

medic - the medic will also have more advantages than u mentioned. the medic can set up a health post which will heal infantry around it

MLRS - this will be a tech unit which u mentioned

gdi will use some kind of fast hover one like they did in ts

i like ur ideas though and have given me some more ideas myself

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thnx

I also got an idea last night:

Nod Demo Truck: Basically a truck with a nuke, like in RA1

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how about instead of a demo truck, since that is in most CNC games anyways, we give some of the more powerful cyborgs a self destruct ability? It would not work if they were just shot and killed, but if you triggered it, it would be very powerful.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

there r cyborg demos,

they can deploy into mines and also can get into recon bikes and make them suicide bikes

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

suicide recon bikes! Pretty dang fast moving death!
theyr'e in already in generals tho...

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, maybe we should have something other than bikes, then. Personally, I like the idea of not having any units that ONLY self destruct, but rather have a few units have a self destruct ability. Like have the cyborg commando have a "predator" type self destruct mode when you think he is about to die.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm i see ur point, some units may have that

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is it possible?

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, i dont think it is a big deal, but I will have to go look in the files to make sure, but it should be really simple, I dont see why not, just like giving the terrorist a gun and a remote detonate option.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, its simple, i think it is even simpler than that

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon