Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Looking for artists
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Syco
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:59 am    Post subject:  Looking for artists Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Got extra time? Need someone to design your unit, or a mod to put it in? I've started designs and such for my mod, and I know what I want from it. It's gunna be called
Tiberian Sun, Firestorm : Downtown Riot Mod.
Because of the loooong explination of a reason why it was created.
Basically, it's a tech mod, but not quite like the other ones. It's gunna add all the units that it looks like there was planned (Medium and heavy soldiers, different mech classes with more mechs), and a few things that are new (such as tactical teams and units that are built to be deployed in teams...kinda like 6 but different). And, of coarse, I'll be adding a few renegade units (for instance the technitian), with proper twists (he's more expensive because he's armed...lightly).
Sorry if this is messy, it's another late-nigt post
[edit] For contact, use any below, but your most likely to get me on AIM or email (the site is in links but only checked when I remember)[/edit]
-Syco

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Syco
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, basically, now that I think about it, all of the extensive art would consist of the following:
What I'm really looking for is someone to help me design a new race. I'm pretty much gunna do is make a mod that was alternately called "Command & Conquer: Tiberian Age". It's about the advancement of tiberium-based technology, and strates tiberium creatures, and tiberium as a power source. It pretty much becomes like trees (abundant, and needed).
The main art will be of the new race, which is kind of this spider-lookin thing, and I have a great idea for it.
Seriously, if anyone is interested...even if you could tell me exactly how to draw TS units in PSP, or Gmax, I could pass it on and have my neighbors who (despite the fact that they are idiots) like to draw take a at it.
-Syco

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

are you interested in having a forum for your mod here?

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Syco
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's a very kind offer Banshee, and normally I'd take ya up on it but...
A) I'm working on my own site. We don't have forums yet, but...soon
B) In the event the above doesn't happen, I still wouldn't ask for a forum until I had:
-A clear idea of exactly what I'm doing (with descriptions for every unit, which I don't have right now)
-Something near a team (its just me and, if I'm lucky, my neighbor)
-Something to show (such as screenshots)
Again, thanks, but no thanks.
-Syco

Syco
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Never mind all this. I'm moving and don't have time to work on any mods or maps anymore, because I'm the only one in this whole friggin house that ever does anything, except make food and earn cash. So while I pack everything in this whole friggin house, all my projects are on tragic hold because just like the house, NOBODY'S HELPING.
Visit my site for a new article on how I people,
-Syco

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what is the site?

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he didnt made it yet, Venom.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, ok

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Syco
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Syco
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Syco is back Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Syco is back, and I'm working on the mod again. This is a real simple preliminary run in SE2K (I've backed up everything before hand, so I'll be alright). I had to annoy banshee to remind me how to safeguard against SE2K's evils, but I'm working now.
I know it's the devil, but I make good progress this way, and it'll ease me back into TS modding. If I actually get a team, I'll make the switch from SE2K and get more serious about it. If not, I probably won't.
Enough rambling, I'll start describing the project at hand.
I'm going to be doing what alot of other people do, and creating a "new age" thing, except I plan to make it on a larger scale.
-.3 version GDI and NOD are advanced to deal with new threats and stuff. Basic stuff except with Syco's ideas.
-New graphics depend on what the artist wants to do, for all things
-.8 version introduces two new sides. One being my personal army of doom (suprisingly not rigged) and the other being the evil mechanical spider-like beings,. What makes them so interesting? They operate like a hive, with every non-redeployable building connected, the re-deployables act as the minions of the army.

That's about all I can think of for now. As far as a team, I only have me locked in, and two other people 'say' they're going to help, I dunno.
I would like to have a modeler and texturer. I, and the other two, can help with those, however we haven't done anything for TS before.
I would also like a programmer that knows his way around the INI files. Capable of teaching me how to mod the INIs, and assist me with more advanced stuff, but not really wanting to work devoted on a project.
=-= Syco

Syco
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's alright I think I'm gunna quit again anyway.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This kind of crisis is everywhere... too much ideas for lack of good graphic people... Sad

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya.. if only it was legal for me to see my matrix software so we could all just plug our heads in and imagine what we want #Tongue

Godwin
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

... and you could be a bit less... errr... rude, Godwin Wink.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES GODWIN!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, I'm just telling Godwin to not sink into Syco's level (in the post linked where he says someone else's mod is retarded) because he doesnt need. If someone acts like an arse, you dont need to do the same, be superior Wink.

Syco
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I figured that'd come back to bite me in the ass I got a comeback or two. Let's see...
Godwin, funny now that people have more to say about my mod and me when I've quit. Ah, hipocracy and irony. They bite me all the time, but I still find them funny.
Terror, why is there a penis-shaped...thingy in your sig?

Godwin
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's a missile, a rocket, smartypants....

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Least i got a sig Syco

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

enough, topic closed. There is no place for flames in this forum...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon